Re: Anyone here have a Radwagon?

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Cool you can use the kids like a 5 mph crash bumper...

LMFAO, never understood putting small children on bicycles that they are not riding themselves....my parents did it too, not to go to school, we walked...but for recreation, I don't remember minding it, but when you look at it today it is really hazardous, no one wore helmets, and you were strapped into the seat, if the rider went down so did the kid. There was a lot less traffic then...but still does not seem a safe thing to do to a small kid. Those little trailers seem safer if you are on a bike trail, but on a street pretty sketchy, granted not far to fall, but out of the line of sight of the phone in face drivers, just waiting to get squished. Get a used van, the kid is going to get bigger and will outgrow a 2-4k bike pretty quick. This said I do think cargo electric bikes are cool as fuck, and very useful, the cargo just should not be human. :)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account