I'm just saying.

There's a lot of great people in the moped community that deserve respect, and there are some that don't and deserve to get passed when they break down.* Moved to this forum by simon

Re: I'm just saying.

Here we go again, or deja vu?

Maybe you should call those people motherfuckers when you're drunk, maybe then they will like you.

Overpriced Parts /

I see the rest most of the early AM posts on this got thread got deleted

Peoples opinions on anything that haven't been involved in the community mean nothing. All you know is this website. (edited)

What happened to the scumfuck stuff? This thread was off to a good start.

Thomas Chisholm /

Apparently I'm the skumfuck .

But truth be told .... I'm not to be blamed for your failures . Please post your proof of harassment and intrusion...that you want to accuse people of so we can either assist in the stoping of it . Or prove your full of shit ..or is it all something that's made up just to reach for attention ...prove your shit .... Or keep my name out your fucking mouth . Your problems ain't got nothing to do with anyone in the Richmond moped community and especially not me personally .

I'm not even that angry, I just want your hate towards me to stop, because I did nothing and don't deserve the way I've been treated. Dude, I was stoked on the fact that you and I dug Vespa Ciao's so much and I gave you the insta to this crazy french dude that makes insane shit for them. I even wanted to buy the blue one you have. I chatted with you before about the one who had that apparently ripped dicks. Even if you were abrasive at times, I dealt with it and I understand you wanted me to fuck off when I showed up to your place wasted. I don't know dude, I think you need to show the better of yourself more, and stop being a dick so much. I'm not your enemy, and I'm still willing even as I'm typing this, to squash things. If not, fine if it has to be like that, seriously though, take it easy man, hope in time you chill out a bit. (edited)

This is just fucking stupid, all of it is fucking stupid.

"when I showed up at your place wasted" This here is why people are tired of you/treat you as they do. Quit acting like an attention starved adolescent, and people will treat you better, you are getting what you deserve. People have tried to help you, given you suggestions...and you will not take the first steps to help yourself, once YOU change, life will be better for you, no matter what group you want to be part of. Grow up! It sucks, but everyone has to do it...you will be so much happier once you do, as will the people you interact with in your life.

I made some shitty mistakes, I'm admitting it, and there was a lot going on man that even didn't have to do with Thomas and the RR. That's all I have to say. (edited)

^ there always is man, but you have to come at life better, with confidence and reasonably sober most of the time, then and only then will people take you seriously, and you will make far fewer "shitty mistakes". When you use the word party as a verb, life is an out of control train. I know of what I speak. Treatment is not really needed unless you are physically dependant, most people just need to dial it way back and look at what they were doing and how it impacted them and those they seek to be around, once you do that it is much easier to change your ways, I burned so many bridges in my life....turned away so many people that could have improved my life....but I changed, and my life has steadily improved, it takes a LONG time, at least as long as you were using, but it gets better, but you have to be strong and appreciate the little changes and improvements and know it only improves.

I just have problems man, I don't hate anyone, or any of you.

Why did my post get deleted? All I said was essentially keep your chin up.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I just have problems man, I don't hate anyone, or any of you.

I don't hate you either, I don't know you personally, but I DO hate how you whine and blame others for your discomfort. Everything that happens to you is your fault, act better and you will live better. I know this 'cuz I was like you, not as whiny but made partying my life, and it was BAD. I sobered up, and will not lie, I have slipped, relapsed a bit, but have come back to mostly sober, no alcohol, and yes I miss it, but don't miss hangovers, feeling like shit, I do smoke weed about twice a month, sometimes none a month, for months, but when stressed it helps, more after the high has worn off, as my anxiety is zero. But my relationships with others is better for no booze, and did I mention I miss it? My life is better, I have money in my pocket, I have no warrants out for my arrest, my DL is valid and my insurance is affordable. Being sober is better! Give it a shot man. My best, nothing I say to you can I make you do, but try it, the liquor stores are not closing, just give it one day at a time. If you hate it, the store is there for you. But if you go back to wasted, welcome back your problems.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Why did my post get deleted? All I said was essentially keep your chin

> up.

Well, what's going on is that I post on a forum, and on this forum, there's a sub-forum for advice. They have a daily thread called "Get it off your chest". I go to these threads and talk about my problems, what's bothering me that day, pretty much anything. It's good for me because I don't really have an outlet to talk about those things, or really just anyone to talk to in general. Over the last couple of months, I've dealt with a lot of harassment in these threads by someone who I think is in the moped community because of there being some things that have been said and referenced. These comments sound familiar, and reminiscent of a "someone" in this community who had said things, and talked to me like that before. What's worse isn't just the harassment, it's the constant references to mopeds and the community, being told to kill myself, threats, that I'm not liked or wanted around, really cruel and mean things that really bother me. Now, if this was about anything else, I really wouldn't give a fuck, but anything relating to mopeds and the community I take very seriously and to heart because this is something that I love and enjoy deeply as cheesy as that sounds. It's confusing, and I can't understand it because I haven't really been involved in the community that much is recent years and feel like there's really no reason to have any problems with me, or have I done anything that really calls for this kind of treatment. (edited)

Yo my dude it is good go get stuff out int the open but maybe a phone call to Thomas would be best?

This is the main page for general moped discussion. I am sure your posts are getting deleted because they have more to with a call out then a actual moped. Not saying you should not toss your feelings out in to the world. It is good to get stuff out in the open but I don’t feel this is the page for it.

Off topic? PM? Phone call? TXT? Letter? Zoom call to RR?

You got some stuff to work out with them. I would reach out. You already laid the ground work by putting it out into the world. Now you can act on the ground work you laid and take the next step into talking to them and hopefully fix the issues. Otherwise you will be stuck in this cycle......

There's someone who had deleted that thread for me. I had just thought I'd stand by what I had to say, and make it be known. This type of behavior isn't acceptable towards anyone at all, and I'm not really deserving of it. I shouldn't be complaining, but it's disappointing to see adults act like this, and not really being able to understand where it's coming from other than some previous things that are so far back in the past they shouldn't hold any relevancy. Everyone's not going to like me, and no one really has to, it's just everything that's going on right now really bothers me, and has been for a while. I've finally felt like this was something that was getting out of hand and needed to be brought up since I feel it has to do with someone in this community. It just always seems like there's some stupid drama associated with me, and this is one of the things where I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck is even going on. (edited)

I would call them and figure it out?

If you wronged someone no matter on time it may never be right.

With SOME people time heals all wounds.

Depending on what it is it may never be fixable and you have to live with that.

Example......if someone does something to me I may NEVEr forgive and forget that.

Try to understand everyone is different when it comes to conflict. There may be no reconciliation ever.

Another example......we see your rants on an internet platform and it is impossible to understand your story. Even through your explanation of experiences, there is no eye witness to these events to act as a third party. People(who live all over the world) will see your posts and think your bringing some kinds of drama to this platform that is not needed. So they will react with negativity towards you because that is what they think your brining to the table.

Once again please just reach out to them personally and try to fix it or string out your grievances here will get you the same result and you will be stuck in this cycle.

Ride wrench and be happy

> Jason Thompson Wrote:

> Ride wrench and be happy

> Jason Thompson Wrote:

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Maybe , wrench , then ride and be happy . ;)

Brandon, I am getting involved because you are trash talking Thomas. We have never been anything but nice. You can't take Thomas' jokes, he isn't being mean. He isn't harassing you. He has never told you to kill yourself or anything to that effect. Stop telling your parents that Thomas is the cause of your problems.

When did my parents message Thomas?

Because you told them he was harassing you. She didn't want us to tell you. However, I am going to let you know. Thomas has no I'll feeling toward you. I am not sure why you keep bringing his name up. He hasn't spoken to you in at least two years. Please stop telling people he is harassing you.

Uh, he said numerous times about how he was going to get my ass kicked.

> Jason Thompson Wrote:

This.

You are sadly mistaken those words have never come out of his mouth.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account