Re: Bruce Meyers RIP

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Wow...no idea he was still alive...back in the day I drove what I was told was a factory prototype of a street version, was called the Manx, was on a shortened vw pan, had the fuel fill through the "hood" like many of the off road ones did, but had an enclosed body, removable targa style roof panel, 2 seat, adjustable front beam, and a hyped up vw engine, 1,800 dual carbs, can't remember the exhaust, not a monza but looked like it...was the coolest thing I had ever seen, but was 16 and my Dad put a hard no on my buying it...lol...it was at a local dealer, the unique thing was the fiberglass structure was much thicker than usual as it was a demo, built for people to see/climb on and hold up. RIP. Now I have to start googling looking for that thing. :) Wonder what ever happened to it?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account