Rip Screech

Wasn't a huge fan but saved by the bell was bonkers big when I was a kid.

It's a bitch, just diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. Shit happens fast.

Re: Rip Screech

punkrock randy /

Cancer sucks bad, rip:-/

Jimmy Cincinnati /

My uncle was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer about 3 weeks ago, and die last week. I feel terrible for his wife, who has been married to him since for other 50 years (high school sweet hearts). WIthin less then 2 weeks he went from being fine to dead. Cancer Sucks.

I really liked Saved by the bell when i was young, RIP Screech!

Also, sorry for your loss Jimmy. Cancer is a horrible disease.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I appreciate the kind words Bas. He was a good man, i use to run into him all the time at Kings Island. He was cheap like me, we both bought the food plan and ate there several times a week. Didnt think 2019 would be the last time i saw him!

I watched Saved By the Bell when i was young as well, I dont remember much about it but i remember liking it. 44 is way too young! RIP Screech!

He lived in Milwaukee, people I knew that hung out downtown would run into him in the bars... Dude kinda had a rough go of it, my one friend was a bouncer at a bar he frequented and sounded like he caught shit a lot and was pretty much over it.

Should have recruited him into the cranks, maybe he would have liked mopeds? At least we hang out at cooler bars.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /
unknown.png

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account