I don’t watch the Super Bowl

But this impeachment is great.

Re: I don’t watch the Super Bowl

Yay!

All these people witnessed the same crimes.

Democrats and 10 Republicans have no reasonable doubts.

How 197 politicians can see the same crimes and vote no, just to save their fucking jobs, is a disgrace.

And, it would be the same the other way. With party lines defining truth and fact, guilt or innocence.

If Trump did anything good at all, it was to clear out any doubt that our government is plagued with disgusting amount of bias and self interest.

punkrock randy /

Shit, i had to test out my new antique mall bier rack!! What did I miss?!??🍿🍻

C0466A18-78AD-467A-AEC3-E31234C83A2F.jpeg

Osama Bin Trümp got impeached for the second time and 10 republicans are brave enough to do what's right even though this will mean they are going to get attacked by maga terrorists.

punkrock randy /

This place is a hot mess. Glad I’ve got my cheap pleasures in life.

^ Right?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

“10 republicans are brave enough to do what's right even though this will mean they are going to get attacked by maga terrorists.“

Trump told Pence “You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pussy,”

Ironically but not of any surprise, Trump was wrong again. Pence showed that he was not a pussy and did his patriotic duty.

Now we’ll get to see how many republican pussies and true patriots are in the senate.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account