No more Parler for the chump and his supporters

It's a beautiful thing. The right wing brainwashed nut job haters are loosing.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/johnpaczkowski/amazon-parler-aws

1tn0bg.jpg

(edited)

Re: No more Parler for the chump and his supporters

punkrock randy /

Hell yeah. Drumph is definitely pouting in his bedroom now. Too bad all this didn’t happen years ago:-/

Better late than never, and this will help keep the loonies under some control until he is gone....what a shitshow this has been, the world has to just be laughing it's ass off at us, as "we" brought this on ourselves, and did not really grasp the severity of it until just now.... Never forget people, never forget.

So, you fools don’t support the constitution or free speech?

This is gonna be fun.

Free speech doesn't apply to private companies. Just like how the admins here can ban you for anything, and there's nothing you can do about it.

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So, you fools don’t support the constitution or free speech?

>

> This is gonna be fun.

You can't use a platform or your own voice to incite a riot or violence, but I'm sure twatter and Facebook are just covering their ass against being sued by anyone hurt in the shit that trump incited. Either way it is a good thing trump was banned.

punkrock randy /

Looks like SethB (6th grader) hasn’t been rounded up and arrested yet for his antics at the capitol. Which jackass were you anyways? Not the jackass caveman from AZ as he’s already been brought to justice.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Looks like SethB (6th grader) hasn’t been rounded up and arrested yet

> for his antics at the capitol. Which jackass were you anyways? Not the

> jackass caveman from AZ as he’s already been brought to justice.

I was the jackass at home on the couch watching your antifa boys on tv.

I don't think your proud nazi friends like being called antifa Seth.

> Seth B Wrote:

>

> This is gonna be fun.

Are you familiar with the paradox of tolerance?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

> Seth B Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Looks like SethB (6th grader) hasn’t been rounded up and arrested yet

>

> > for his antics at the capitol. Which jackass were you anyways? Not

> the

>

> > jackass caveman from AZ as he’s already been brought to justice.

>

> I was the jackass at home on the couch watching your antifa boys on tv.

Man these antifa actors are so devoted that all of the ones arrested have been spouting Trump bullshit online for 4 straight years, how about that

punkrock randy /

Pretty clear these were some of the dirtiest of Drumph supporters, though they’re all worthless shitbags💁🏼‍♂️ They wanna go to civil war just cause that whiny mofo lost. Get the F over it.

> Seth B Wrote:

>

> This is gonna be fun.

WRONG!!!

There is no constitutional right to tweet or post on Facebook or the likes. However, free speech protections under the First Amendment to the US Constitution applies only to the government censoring speech. It doesn't mean private companies can't decide what types of speech it allows on its platform. Companies can and do have their own standards and policies that users must follow.

Are you unable to discern the difference? (edited)

In fact, it's the First Amendment that gives these private companies the right to moderate their platforms.

Yeah Seth, educating you on a moped site about something you haven't a god damn clue about is fun.

I asked if you fools support the constitution or free speech. I never said anything about who or what it applies to, government or civilian. I asked a simple question. Because accepting this kind of censorship, wherever it comes from, sets a very dangerous precedent, using positions of power to silence those who’s ideals are different.

I never even implied that this incident is a violation of the first amendment, but merely asked about your opinions on free speech. Because you could be silenced next. I don’t think this is a road any of us want to go down. Because, as history has shown, this is the first step at removing your liberties.

So, you didn’t, and couldn’t educate me on anything. I was waiting for that naive response, and you took the bait. Having fun yet?

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Seth B Wrote:

> So, you didn’t, and couldn’t educate me on anything. I was waiting for

> that naive response, and you took the bait. Having fun yet?

lol

I support the constitution and free speech.

I was taught in middle school, by my social studies teacher (Mr Maxwell) that my rights stop where someone else’s begin.

Jim Jones had the freedom to say what he believed. But when he told his followers to commit mass suicide and drink poison kool-aid, his free speech was infriging on their rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Especially in the case of a misguided cult of people that have been manipulated in such a manner as to follow instructions catastrophic to their very own rights.

If Jim Jones could have been stopped back then, everyone would have seen that as the clear, and only, correct action.

Only the most thoroughly deluded members of his in-group would have interpreted that as an attack.

Trump has stolen the rights of half the country by playing games with their minds. Saying things they want to hear and promising stuff he can never deliver to get their admiration and support.

Now, he is asking them to commit suicide of their NATION to prove something. He’s right and everyone against him is wrong.

Luckily, not everyone is drinking the kool-aid. The USA will not become a Trump Family dictatorship.

Anyone that fails to see that is an enemy of the USA and I sincerely hope will all be brought swiftly to justice.

Just to be thorough, prison inmates don’t get social media accounts either. When people demonstrate their inability to exercise their rights without hurting others, they get their rights taken away. That’s how it has always been and, I hope, always will be.

> Seth B Wrote:

> I asked if you fools support the constitution or free speech. I never

> said anything about who or what it applies to, government or civilian. I

> asked a simple question. Because accepting this kind of censorship,

> wherever it comes from, sets a very dangerous precedent, using positions

> of power to silence those who’s ideals are different.

>

Countering terrorism has nothing to do with the first amendment.

> I never even implied that this incident is a violation of the first

> amendment, but merely asked about your opinions on free speech. Because

> you could be silenced next. I don’t think this is a road any of us want

> to go down. Because, as history has shown, this is the first step at

> removing your liberties.

>

Wrong again! Censorship on the internet is nothing new. You're just showing your colors by supporting these terrorist.

> So, you didn’t, and couldn’t educate me on anything. I was waiting for

> that naive response, and you took the bait. Having fun yet?

The first amendment has NOTHING to do with terrorism fool. You're not back peddling very well. (edited)

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

>

> > So, you didn’t, and couldn’t educate me on anything. I was waiting for

>

> > that naive response, and you took the bait. Having fun yet?

>

> lol

Reminds you of the recent covid 19 and mask debate too? The one in which Seth was rightfully shamed. (edited)

Not backpedaling. Holding the line. Also, not supporting either side on this. Simply engaging in civil discourse, because there are always two sides to a coin. There used to be a time when people with opposing views could engage in civilized conversation. I’m not choosing sides, or inciting contempt. I simply wanted to discuss the implications of censorship, and removal of opinions differing from your own. Read my statement again. You don’t read any better than you debate! Didn’t you ever take a debate course in school? You suck at it. Listening is more fundamental than reading. You’re failing at both. Don’t turn this into something it isn’t. If you want to fight about it, fuck off. If you want to discuss the topic, I’m all ears. If you want to call the whole Republican Party, and anyone affiliated with them terrorists, we’ll go ahead. Won’t try to stop you! But by those standards, there’s a lot more democrats guilty of the same kind of shit over the past year.

In other words, Evil, if you want to have a decent discussion, by all means please join in. If you want to fight and be a dick, go have it out with Don or Pops. I’m not interested in those schoolyard games. Deal?

> Seth B Wrote:

> Not backpedaling. Holding the line. Also, not supporting either side on

> this. Simply engaging in civil discourse, because there are always two

> sides to a coin. There used to be a time when people with opposing views

> could engage in civilized conversation. I’m not choosing sides, or

> inciting contempt. I simply wanted to discuss the implications of

> censorship, and removal of opinions differing from your own. Read my

> statement again. You don’t read any better than you debate! Didn’t you

> ever take a debate course in school? You suck at it. Listening is more

> fundamental than reading. You’re failing at both. Don’t turn this into

> something it isn’t. If you want to fight about it, fuck off. If you want

> to discuss the topic, I’m all ears. If you want to call the whole

> Republican Party, and anyone affiliated with them terrorists, we’ll go

> ahead. Won’t try to stop you! But by those standards, there’s a lot more

> democrats guilty of the same kind of shit over the past year.

Twisting the factual meaning of the first amendment is not debatable. The facta were stated and there's nothing more to argue about. (edited)

> Seth B Wrote:

> In other words, Evil, if you want to have a decent discussion, by all

> means please join in. If you want to fight and be a dick, go have it out

> with Don or Pops. I’m not interested in those schoolyard games. Deal?

Again, the facts are not debatable. If you dont like my thread or the facts then feel free to NOT post anymore.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

>

> > In other words, Evil, if you want to have a decent discussion, by all

>

> > means please join in. If you want to fight and be a dick, go have it

> out

>

> > with Don or Pops. I’m not interested in those schoolyard games. Deal?

>

> Again, the facts are not debatable. If you dont like my thread or my

> facts then feel free to NOT post anymore.

Fify

Fair enough. Enjoy your cancel culture.

Overpriced Parts /

Inciting violence is bad, rioting is bad no one on would ever do that except conservatives,

Videos are just made up by conservatives/fake news and all should pulled right away,

Every Progressive is peaceful don’t you know? come on! Seth stop making this stuff up! Hypocritical, Double standard, do as we say not as we do, it’s right thing to do don’t you know? just search on the Internet and you’ll see you’re so wrong on this topic.

You are silly Seth, what do you know on your 60 something years, most before this wonderful Totally true worldwide Internet people and basement dwelling people in their 20s with google eyes know?

It’s just your imagination Man you’re So silly, all these peaceful loving progressive people know nothing about doxing and ruining people that have a half a word different opinion than theirs who or anything about our stupid totally obsolete constitution,

Its so easy to conform Seth all you Gotta do is take a little nap, It will be painless you won’t feel a thing, just conform like every google (search engine not a condition) eye person does,

You can’t beat them so just join them you’ll be fine, don’t forget to Clank the milk bottles as you get on the milk truck!

90605BCC-E6EB-4C83-9615-1B1A03D45526.gif
6325DBED-590A-4338-BFB0-7CE971AB5F37.gif
EE911E8D-3B09-4622-B6F6-1975D446FE42.gif

^^^ Ken gets it.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

So why do so many on the right tend to dismiss facts and lean towards conspiracy theories instead of truth. Or is it more so that they are sheltered from the facts and the truth by their conservative media outlets?

It boggles my mind how many of these trump supporters can’t see how ridiculously uneducated they sound when they air their grievances. Our country is in a sad state.

20 years ago, video games were the problem. Now it’s social media. Only this time it’s for real. Facebook twitter and such just seems to be a toxic cesspool poisoning the minds of everyone on it and all news has been labeled fake. Thank you dear leader.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Seth B Wrote:

> ^^^ Ken gets it.

Ken sounds like he's off his meds again.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

>

> > ^^^ Ken gets it.

>

> Ken sounds like he's off his meds again.

Classic. When the left has nothing intelligent left, they resort to insults.

I dont understand the 'everyone believes a true thing to be true so it must be a conspiracy' line

Why does things being posted on the internet (the Google) make them false? Are they all false? Is trump the only person who is right?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account