A coup.

Traitors have started a coup against the United States of America, what a sad start to 2021.

Re: A coup.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Insane! Where’s the police? The secret service? Homeland security? National guard? Unfucking believable!

Link to story? I don’t know what’s happening right now.

I found it.

I have no words right now.

I mean, I have so many but must tread lightly because of my government obligations 😕 (edited)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

MSNBC CNN.

Any American newssource is probably talking about it, so look wherever you see fit. You can probably watch it on CNN on German tv.

I have no tv. As stated before, MA is the only real link I chose to have to the world outside of my coworkers and family.

But reading just the first lines of the news is enough.

I can’t pretend to be surprised. We all knew this would happen.

I firmly believe that this IS all Trump’s Fault and he should be in prison forever. Not just until death. They should leave his carcass in a cell to rot and we all should be allowed to visit and see the bones forever.

What a fucking fantatical fuckup god damned piece of shit.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Yep. This blood is all on trumps hands. I know biden said he didn’t want to persue any investigations on trump, but the people may change his mind.

Trump and his posse need to be charged with insurrection.

What? No tv at work....what's going on?

punkrock randy /

Holy fuck.....just read a bit about it on a news thing on my phone.....wtaf.....people have lost thier fucking minds.....lock each up and throw away the keys....fuck trump and those inbred pieces of shit that supported him and are participating in this.

How it started:

150616_vod_trump_escalator1_16x9_992.jpg

How it's going:

20210106_184515.jpg

punkrock randy /

That dickbag Drumph better get locked up for treason. Or anything, don’t give a fuck what.

wtf!?!?? DUDE he may not even be president anymore, news just said PENCE was consulted re: DC National Guard and NOT Trump

He's locked himself in the bunker with Rudy.

I heard a theory today, before all of whatever this is, that he may step down so Pence can pardon him and his family....the depth of the bullshit is absolutely stagering....

Sickening americans. Or so called americans. Shame on all of them. Filth

This is not the wild west redneck fucks.

Fucking nazi shitheads, i hope all these sick fuckers are put to death.

punkrock randy /

That dumb asshole got a big battery in his pocket or charging his phone with a bomb?

punkrock randy /

And that lady who got shot was a fuckin tool anyways

43C2AE82-1262-4F9A-8325-7064A10C3181.png

I'm still not sure how serious to take it. just kinda watching it like is the the last bark of a dying dog?

Also do we take the security of the capitol so lightly? I mean it's definitely embarrassing as hell. But I'm just trying to imagine how fucked someone would be if they were all on camera breaking into someones offices at my work, yet we had 13 arrests for storming through the capitol? Like I can almost guarantee that the small beachwood police department would have done a better job protecting my office building, which leaves one to imagine the efforts of the police there were either intentionally severely hindered, or intentionally weak in response. and both seem to be the case.

but you have a lot of the right pointing like see the left wants law and order against these protesters but not "BLM rioters", while the left is pointing out like holy shit where are the teargas bombs and soldiers and unmarked national guard vans and rubber bullets to protect these "federal monuments"

but both sides clearly both agree the response has been different and makes us ask why?

It's wild. but really exposes the prejudice in policing and the fear there.

ErExSMcW4AE41Yi.jpeg

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm still not sure how serious to take it. just kinda watching it like

> is the the last bark of a dying dog?

>

> Also do we take the security of the capitol so lightly? I mean it's

> definitely embarrassing as hell. But I'm just trying to imagine how

> fucked someone would be if they were all on camera breaking into

> someones offices at my work, yet we had 13 arrests for storming through

> the capitol? Like I can almost guarantee that the small beachwood police

> department would have done a better job protecting my office building,

> which leaves one to imagine the efforts of the police there were either

> intentionally severely hindered, or intentionally weak in response. and

> both seem to be the case.

Wondered about this too, I think people just never thought this would happen, I know I sure didn't, but I guess I should have. It is out of the realm of comprehension for sane people that something like this could happen, the lack of respect, and the idea that you could actually get away with it. Life is not a action movie, or any other form of entertainment. There are actual consequences for actions taken in the real world. This is what happens when entertainment is valued over substance/reality. I feel there will be many more arrests as time moves on, these assholes are all on camera, and you know the phones are all subpoenaed etc..but the camera's should have shown these fools being hauled off in chains as well as them breaching the capitol.

The executive branch of the government is for the moment led by a person who is clearly deranged, we need to hang on tight, history is being made. Shameful history, but history nonetheless. I hope this gets through to the thick headed trump supporters just how badly they fucked up, they are attacking the very system that allowed them to have their shot at power. Bunch of ignorant fools. We can't just write this off, people need to go to prison, from the leaders, to simple trespassing charges on a local level. Everyone involved needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent. No mercy. These jack asses have had 4 years to figure out how fucked up trump is, to still be supportive? No mercy. None. To echo "dear leader" Lock them up!!

"Nothing will stop us", but that .40 did.

punkrock randy /

I wonder if it was the first, second or third try?

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> "Nothing will stop us", but that .40 did.

she got to see the capital AND meet ronnie reagan in the same day!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Good news gentleman...

>

> https://www.cnet.com/news/facebook-blocks-trump-indefinitely-following-capitol-hill-violence/?ftag=CAD-03-10aaj8j

8377C028-DF0E-47DC-B38F-153D25E4DD97.jpeg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account