Cyberpunk 2077

More like cyberbootyhole 2077 lmao

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

punkrock randy /

Snowrunner ftw!!!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Never played it... I honestly think i hit my threshold of games i need. Its no longer looking for the newest best thing, now I just want more of the same. Ignoring fallout 76, ill take another fallout game. Or hell, just port Fallout 3, Vegas, or Fallout 4 to the Switch already. Or better yet, just put Heroes of Might and Magic 3 on the Switch and Ill be happy.

Also, why is there no Call of Duty on switch? Its been about 5 years since i last played one and Im starting to feel the itch. Cant they reboot one or just make some half ass game? I just need some FPS online action for 20 minutes here and there, and Im over being stationary with a PS4.

Huh, is that like mario? Mario is sweeeeeet.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I don't jump for videogames anymore. I wait the year or two, than just download it for free/at extreme discount with all the DLC off the PSN.

Same thing with new gen consoles. Not interested in waiting in line for something.

I felt that way too until i grabbed Red Dead 2 last year. I was bored with gaming and nothing hooked me.

But I got DEEEEP into that one.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I felt that way too until i grabbed Red Dead 2 last year. I was bored

> with gaming and nothing hooked me.

>

> But I got DEEEEP into that one.

In the early days of the pandemic, when we were all sent to work from home and no one knew just wtf that meant (I work for a major university in NYC), RDR2 was my go-to for a solid 8 hours a day. Games like that just suck me in. I played a little Fallout 76 too. It was my first fallout game ever and I honestly didn't mind it too much. It would just take up too much of my time and I was still focused on RDR2, CoD, etc. I'm back into Warzone now with this new Rebirth Island map. Nice to play for a hour or so after work and to break things up. Girlfriend was going to get me Cyberpunk but thank God she didn't. I have a PS4 1tb base edition so it would've been horrible. Also declined a ps5 as there aren't many games that need it at the moment. Maybe next year. I agree with Dylan in regards to not rushing to get the newest thing (edited)

Yeah, im waiting on a ps5 too

ive got a pro and a base and tbh the difference is minimal. i really only see it in load times and high res games.

been playing the new katamarai damacy a lot too and pretty sure that'd run on a ColecoVision

punkrock randy /

Definitely rush to Snowrunner though if you’ve ever longed for an amazing off roading simulator. Such an awesome game, hard to play others with it around. Also, older Fallout games were incredible 👍🏼

im 100 checking that one out, randy

looks fun af

Same here. Gonna watch some gameplay vids tonight

Farming simulator is better.

punkrock randy /

I tried the original farming sim and it was ok at best. Newer ones look much improved 👍🏼

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Farming simulator is better.

I rarely play videogames these days, but last Saturday i played Cyberpunk and Farming simulator on the same night. Both were alright.

I haven't owned a video game system in years. I had a hand me down ps1 and 2. Never went any further. I'm more of a old school nes guy. I wish mine still worked. I should dig it out and get it fixed at a local game store.

I had a shit load of old systems that were stolen from me when a tree hit our house. We think the tree company workers stole them. Sega disk, dreamcast, etc.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Satan, you probably need to bend / clean tbe pins. Its fairly easy to do, look it up on YouTube. Reanbean has a good video on it. If your system doesn't respond to that I can mail you an NES system, I have several.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account