Wherefore art thou Slew Foot?

Anyone heard anything?

Re: Wherefore art thou Slew Foot?

It's been 9 days since his last post, hopefully he's okay

He was having surgery I believe

Anybody know him outside of the site? Wish I knew his name, I'd call some hospitals.

punkrock randy /

He’s probably rioting in D Drumphs name somewhere. Dupe

I got dibs on his stash...

I would not be too quick to write him off, he has survived a lot of shit in life, he was having surgery, may well be in recovery/isolation, can you imagine having surgery today...scary shit. Hang in there Slew!

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I would not be too quick to write him off, he has survived a lot of shit

> in life, he was having surgery, may well be in recovery/isolation, can

> you imagine having surgery today...scary shit. Hang in there Slew!

I was joking. I just wanna try out what he's been smoking.

MA is better with Slew Foot in the mix... met at MopedLar’s ride some years back... he is built different and harbors some unique perspective... Best wishes buddy

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well I finally got home today after a bowel resection I think was due to my last moped accident unfortunately I have a post-surgical infection and M and isolation I managed to get a c-diff infection and they dumped me off at home without any kind of support and I can't lift 10 lb or bash to cough looks like at least 2 weeks of this and I don't even want to tell you what it's like take for granted what every god-given creature is able to do which is just to take a normal poo and with that little limerick I'm going to be off for a while I'm just exhausted and if you want to know what I'm smoking just look at what Canna remedies has in the dispensary here 97% live resin sugar and I don't smoke it I usually do a line but unfortunately due to finances I have basically been out of pain management for two months good to know that the community is still there and who the hell really cares about politics anyway they're going to do what they're going to do

So glad you made it man! I normally don't care much about politics, but I did care about removing the chump, I can go back to general apathy now, as most decisions on the federal level don't affect poor guys like me.

Rest up, heal fast, one day at a time, be well, (I knew you would make it) :)

Shit man glad to see you are back. Get well soon. Surgery is hard. My girl went through cancer at a very young age of 40 a few years ago and had to have a liver resection. Had to have a a good chunk of her liver removed along with her golblatter a bunch of limphnodes and had the drain tubes from her liver rebuilt with her intestines. Was a 10 hour surgery. She is in awsome health now and doing fine now. Was a long road for her. Dont know you but man you seem like a good cat. Love your witty posts. Stay positive my friend

Well happy your still here Slew, but sorry to hear they've basically abandoned you, and without any pain meds! I know what you mean about taking a shit for granted, won't bore with the details but I'm so grateful I had my back surgery when I did. If I was closer I drop in my left over stash of pain meds, take care Slew, hope you recover quickly (edited)

punkrock randy /

Be safe and get better slew, medical issues and hospitals are no joke. Sounds uncomfortable as fuck :-(

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Heal up my dude.

Glad you are still alive my friend. I really didn't think you had passed. Rest, recover and sure to eat healthy, your body needs it more than ever.

Was worried about you slew. Glad your ok, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Glad you are recovering,Slew. My brother had that C-diff infection once. Once you whip it, take Saccharides Boulardii by ZHOU probiotic to keep it away for good.

punkrock randy /

Don’t listen to =Doctor =D~~onFloHioFaCisT and you should be good.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Glad you are recovering,Slew. My brother had that C-diff infection once.

> Once you whip it, take Saccharides Boulardii by ZHOU probiotic to keep

> it away for good.

Saccharomyces boulardii, or S. boulardii, is one type of probiotic out there. But there’s one major difference: it’s not a type of bacteria. It’s a yeast that happens to function like a probiotic in the body.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Glad you are recovering,Slew. My brother had that C-diff infection

> once.

>

> > Once you whip it, take Saccharides Boulardii by ZHOU probiotic to keep

>

> > it away for good.

>

> Saccharomyces boulardii, or S. boulardii, is one type of probiotic out

> there. But there’s one major difference: it’s not a type of bacteria.

> It’s a yeast that happens to function like a probiotic in the body.

I was having pretty bad stomach problems and started on a probiotic regiment and it makes a huge difference. Dont feel bloated all the time.

Actually, don was right with that one. I cought c-diff from my dad, I was wiping his ass when he had it. Thought I was being hygienic enough...nope...About two weeks after he got his diagnosis. Boom, a red hot poker in my colon, seriously felt like I had a 200 degree pringles can running horizontal below my ribcage plus complete water shit. It's unfathomable how I'll I felt from it. Everything is slow, my brain was fucked.

You can smell it. There's a sweet smell in convalescent/care facilities that you've probably noticed. It's the shit. My doctor diddnt even wait for the shit test, just gave me the flagyl antibiotics after smelling it after walking into the exam room...

Diddnt work, finally got vancomycin three times and beat it.

The Saccharomyces boulardii saved my ass, found it mentioned online and took 3 caps twice a day with yogurt during my last regimen. I seriously think that it's what put me over the edge into recovery.

It's the most metal disease, fucking brutal...

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

“ You can smell it. There's a sweet smell in convalescent/care facilities that you've probably noticed. It's the shit”

Smells like piss to me.

punkrock randy /

Yeah, I’ve spent enough time in hospitals. Excrements reek. Not as bad as a bathtub with very old piss in it. When most of the water has evaporated and it gets real potent. Working on construction sites sucks these days. Fuck piss bottles.

game on

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account