If you aren’t watching Borat 2 right now...

Stop your life and watch it.

Thank me later.

Re: If you aren’t watching Borat 2 right now...

No thanks, hated the first one, not sure why I would like more of it! :)

I'm not getting involved with Amazon just to watch a movie. Don't know if there's good downloads available already.

Well, if you hate the mess of nonsense going on in American politics right now, this could be the funniest thing you’ll ever see. I havent laughed to the point of crying this much since I was a teenager watching Austin Powers with friends.

Forget your feelings about Borat and watch it. It’s a political satire of the highest quality.

Hated All the Austin Powers movies too....but if this is political satire, I guess I could give it a try.

yeah my british counterparts at work were having a lot of fun with me when we elected trump, then i got to laugh at them when they voted for brexit... haven't talked to those chaps in a while but seeing as boris johnson is turning out to be a more compentent leader and less of a laughingstock than Trump, i'm sure they'd enjoy poking fun.

gotta love being the laughingstock of the entire world over the dumbassery of 30% of the country... the part of the world that pays attention to world news (everywhere except USA) thinks that trump being putin's puppet is especially funny after we 'won' the cold war.

If nothing else, Fast forward to the Disney cartoon scene of Prince Trump grabbing Melania (Cinderella) by the pussy at the royal ball.

punkrock randy /

Thx papa. That shit was worlds better than the first one, which was OK. Doesn’t take a whole lot to get idiots to open their mouth’s .

The 2 dudes borat stays with seem like good dudes who have just been IV-dripped crazy propaganda. I wonder how what they think of their depiction in the movie

to be honest I was more creeped out by Giuliani in general than just the gotcha moment pictured. Like I don't think he really seemed to be going for his meat, rather fixing his shirt. BUT WAS IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH A GIRL HE BELIEVED WAS 15 TO HAVE WHISKEY AND A OFF DUTY OFFICER GUARDING THE DOOR.

like, that's a much bigger and undeniable wtf

^ EXACTLY!

We walked to lunch after watching it just buzzing from the shock of it. To think of how “normal” that must have been for him. to be completely off guard and comfortably have drinks with an underage girl. Putting his hands on her.

Clearly, he comes from a different world than the rest of us. A bad one that uses women and stays drunk on alcohol and power.

This movie is really great ahah (even if i dont enjoy EVERY sense of huour you know)

I watched it last night and wasn't that bowled over by it. There was way more scripting in it, probably due to Borat being so recognisable, they can't do too much duping. The MAGA nuts don't even surprise me anymore, almost feel sorry for their complete brainwashed stupidity. The rudy part was sketch as fuck. He was very "hands on" with her, plus the whiskey, plus the guard, plus the bedroom suite. Just typical behaviour of someone who is in that gang of pussy grabbers, they are all from the same ilk.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account