I asked for my account to be deleted

I get compelled to get in fights, fuck with people, etc, etc. All good fun until you realize, it is not going to stop... some take a graceful bow I imagine and move on... me, well... of course not. I spend too much time here. I did grow up with the computer, it is addictive, what can I say? I want to cut it off, take a break, but if I can just keep clicking this site and keep finding people to fuck with... when will it end?

I grew up and my cruel father thought it would be grand to take me around the bad people and lots and lots of chess and boxing, over and over and over, the bad neighborhood, bad schools, etc... I function amazingly well for all of it, but the heated exchanges are highly addictive to me here. It's like playing a passionate game..

The regular interactions, meh.... No I prefer the fighting here to a great extent. . but of course it never ends... where is the face burner, oh don't worry, 2 pop up! See, it only gets worse.

I ask for help, I ask for the account to be stopped. I want to study philosophy and ethics more. I want to do better... I need a break that I can not force myself to take. Now before my opponent (friend, in a weird way) tells me hurr durr you're on the drugs... I assure you I am not!

It's just this site compels me, hence my asking to be deleted, for my own good. Otherwise guess what I will do tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day... sure maybe people say they will fight me and that would be great.... well aside from the fact that when I wrecked my CB360 the doctors said I had an aneurysm ... so I shouldn't be fighting, ha. I don't use that as a crutch either, I miss boxing... It's sad that I am no longer allowed!!!

Anyhow, goodbye, good luck friends/ opponents/ time wasters... may the good times continue here sans me, may I find more meaningful and productive uses of my time.

Re: I asked for my account to be deleted

I remember not even being allowed to go outside because of all of the nonsense. Me and the old "DOS for Dummies," The 8088 processor, the green and black screen.. I had fun... then I went to dialing up, raising holy hell on AOL, etc etc.... it's bullshit. I want to do better, but it keeps getting worse.. Facebook isn't as good as here. This place is excellent for bickering... highly addictive, well to me anyways.

Also looking back I did go outside, I guess at times, like seasons things would seem better. Eh, maybe police task forces... the funding would dry... things would get worse... idk... too much time with the computer though, but I did get out too... weird a blur of screens, bicycles, and nonsense. Now Corona, computer... more computer... more computer... I have a wife in there too, but with her job it's only a few hours a day then rinse and repeat..... pretty 1st word to complain, but there it is... I spend too much time with you fuckers. Hopefully I'll leave the door kicks me in the ass and I learn better things and do better, maybe I will write a book....who knows.

dm.png

I'm going to order this book. Hopefully it will help. I prefer the screen I think because of the way it sits. I'm also ordering a stand to hold the book up so maybe it will strain my neck less.

I also follow the Stephen K regimen. I walk, I do push ups, I sun bathe, etc, etc.. but the screen... the bickering... the stupidity, haha. I like Trailer Park Boys too, so funny, so stupid... I want to do better

Also, parting words of advice... when the trumpy poo makes the dow go down the sqqq goes up, not the stupid slv.... that's going to just go up and down up and down and maybe build to 40 at best.... one day... maybe...maybe...

Meth is a hell of a drug......

I imagine it is, never tried it though.

Ronald Reagan destroyed my neighborhood with hard drugs. I fucking am well aware of drug use and its effects. Probably part of the reason I got so pissed off when the crackhead fucked over so many people.... it's like god damn, I escaped, now more! Fuck them, people think they can do drugs and it gives them a right to screw over people who fight to have a better life. (edited)

punkrock randy /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Meth is a hell of a drug......

Honestly too, et tu... Damn, I stated in my first post I wasn't on drugs... you old timers love to hurl that slur. It's sad man, broke my fucking heart!

Fragile (edited)

Yes, we all are.... 98% water....

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Meth is a hell of a drug......

>

> Honestly too, et tu... Damn, I stated in my first post I wasn't on

> drugs... you old timers love to hurl that slur. It's sad man, broke my

> fucking heart!

Then how do you explain your erratic posting?

I don't know. Some asshole threatened me and I fight people who are being mean to other's.. I think I just have a natural tendency to police. Despite not actually being fit to police.. my policing is cursing and getting pissed off at cold and callous types.

It's not always a bad thing, I think I've mentioned before that I have saved a man's life from two armed men while others stood there scared, telling me not to.

So I think this site just kind of cultivates that tendency with the fact that it is just one tab away from making money... back and forth...back and forth... also exacerbated by corona.

I need to be writing a book, etc... Idk.. but I would like to be rid of it for awhile just to see how it feels but I admit I need help in doing so, hence my account deletion.

I'm a good man who tries to help others, now I ask for help and understanding.

This furthers it, like wtf!!! I've learned the threat against me is just harmless idiot talk... but this fucking shit... pure god damned hatred!!

I don't want any motherfucker to be like, oh hurr durr... he's over reacting...No! This is trash and I admit I'm not fit to handle it well.

I ask respectfully to delete my account, and this is why! I came for mopeds and fucking around..... things are getting to super fucked up level and that is not my scene.

> baird co Wrote:

> This is the most retarded, gayest ass thread ever. Having an abortion

> with a coat hanger in an alley would be more fun. Jesus Christ, I've

> heard better arguments at a Klan rally. Who cares about stupid mopeds

> when the illegals steal our jobs and pop out welfare babies like a pez

> dispenser.

>

> And fuck your chink scooter, too.

I had some bad fast food, I use the RR decide to check here, nothing. I realize there are some that will be excited to see my over reactions. They will want to roast me. Sure I'm an asshole, but I work on it, I try to help others WTF. R/Roastme = MA at times.

I have a bit of a cough, I found out my father has cancer, Corona, some rando threatens me, Stephen says I'm on drugs, PP tells me to overdose... I don't know, when it rains, it pours.

I will carry on, regardless of whether or not I get my wish to have my account deleted. The fuckers here can roast me, burn faces, support trump etc etc.... cheer my over reactions. Call me every name in the book, threaten me, etc. That's all on you!

I admit I've been an asshole, but I think there is hope for me. I've done no heinous deeds, I've given to charity, I've managed to overcome quite a bit and seek to improve even more! I've seen several people on here tell others to commit suicide, wtf... I've cursed people out who appeared to be callous, not right I admit, but not so bad... Oh and I one time "cursed" PP, lol... power of suggestion I think. . and I lifted it.

So once again, delete it or not, but I'm going to walk away regardless. I've just seen too much coldness and hopefully I can find a place where I can be encouraged to do better. I like the machines, I even have enjoyed my time here... but it's just not for me anymore. Good luck everyone.. roast or not, but kicking someone while their down is essentially what my bullshit roast will amount to. Have fun!

You do realise that you can just log off right? No-one is forcing you to post here.

Yes, Bas. I do. I just get "addicted" to the internet, MA bickering and fighting. I think I like to finish things, but due to involvement of my own doing I admit there will be fuckers who will say this or that even after my announcing of my leaving... it's kind of like I'll have to leave it unfinished.

I really have enjoyed seeing your posts and your demeanor. I think you have a very healthy mindset and you fight for the downtrodden. I wish you luck.

booze + adderall + internet = bad for you

talk to a therapist and go for a walk

Junior,

I was working last night and didnt see any of this go down. Don’t know if you’re still following this but I’ll throw a few words in.

Seems like you have done a fair self assessment. You dont like to leave stuff alone and turn yourself into a shit magnet.

When you go off, I can’t help but picture some dude that is raging and people are around him with their arms out (as if to restrain him) but too scared to grab hold.

A true friend would grab your ass and sit you down before you get hurt or into trouble. In the scenario above, I would do that, but the internet makes it hard to really intervene.

And MA response to everything has always been sarcasm, harassing humor, etc. It’s one of my favorite things about this site. My first post ever was met with more trolling and insults than any real help. Because, even though I didn’t know at the time, it was a pretty dumb question.

Maybe, I will make a big assumption, most of these comments are done from a place of “pain in the ass” type jesting? I feel 100% confident that I could sit around a campfire with a few beers and talk mopeds and stuff with any of these guys. Even the ones that might call me a gay-loving, communist, limp-dick. I would just respond with: “Oh yeah, why don’t you tell me how you really feel?” We all have different opinions and beliefs. Some very strongly opposed. Probably mostly good people though.

Only mistake is to let that get under your skin. I’ll miss you if you go, but you do whatever you think is best.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It's stick too itness...

Knowledge is taught wisdom is earned and a little common sense and civility go a long way.

Posts yanked..mmm

A little sugar in the tank?

You've got a hint of the 'Brandon Loves' about your posting.

You'll be back sooner or later. We'll leave the light on for ya.

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> You've got a hint of the 'Brandon Loves' about your posting.

Lol, haha woe is me.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> You'll be back sooner or later. We'll leave the light on for ya.

Like a crack head after detox. May not be tomorrow but you will have the itch

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> > Ryan Graeme Wrote:

>

>

> > You've got a hint of the 'Brandon Loves' about your posting.

>

> Lol, haha woe is me.

From the other side, that shit's really annoying. Kind of want to be empathetic, but at the same time not. Have some better insight about how feel about my incessant bitching on a moped forum, and in general.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> > Satan 666 Wrote:

>

>

> > > Ryan Graeme Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > You've got a hint of the 'Brandon Loves' about your posting.

>

> >

>

> > Lol, haha woe is me.

>

> From the other side, that shit's really annoying. Kind of want to be

> empathetic, but at the same time not. Have some better insight about how

> feel about my incessant bitching on a moped forum, and in general.

Sorry brandon but it is kinda funny, haha. I can paypal you a few bucks for a 40oz or a joint. Gonna do my part for 2020 to help you out if you need it man.

Pretty sure if you search you can find that book in audio online so you dont have to actually read the physical paper copy...

IronE.jpg

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> >

> I'm going to order this book. Hopefully it will help. I prefer the

> screen I think because of the way it sits. I'm also ordering a stand to

> hold the book up so maybe it will strain my neck less.

>

> I also follow the Stephen K regimen. I walk, I do push ups, I sun bathe,

> etc, etc.. but the screen... the bickering... the stupidity, haha. I

> like Trailer Park Boys too, so funny, so stupid... I want to do better

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account