Re: Why are we so IGNORANT in this country?

punkrock randy /

> Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ wrote

> ultra libdicks want nobody to have fun or go to the bar even if

> they follow guidelines

Fuckin brainwashed dummy right here boys.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ wrote

>

> > ultra libdicks want nobody to have fun or go to the bar even if

>

> > they follow guidelines

>

> Fuckin brainwashed dummy right here boys.

Thanks for proving my point. Also thanks for editing out the majority of my comment

Someone earning a wage at a bar or a restaurant deserves my business

But nope. I'm attacked and called names for having lunch now. For following guidelines

It is the reluctance to admit that the guidelines may be insufficient. Like we're not controlling this well at all. I want wage earners and restaurant owners to survive this but when a significant portion of case spread can be traced back to restaurants we need to re-evaluate whether there even is a safe approach to having lunch indoors in restaurants. To really control this it's pretty clear we need to close those situations that put people in close contact with unmasked strangers like indoor dining, but we're unwilling to assume the cost that takes - we'd have to pay those people somehow which would be taxes or debt, but it could save lives to do it.

The sad reality though is we've neither managed to save the businesses & employees nor contain the spread.

I dunno, if the roof falls in on your home it's an unexpected tragedy but you still gotta address it and it's gonna cost you, that's kinda how I see this, its' a tragedy and it's expensive to address but its real, it's happened, and it has to be addressed. It's sad to see this countrys response being that trading the risk of people infected and dying is less important than ensuring government money and bailouts stay exclusively with the rich. I mean we've spent trillions on this and most average people have seen effectively nothing while many others lose jobs, cant afford food medicine or shelter, thousands are dying HORRIBLE deaths daily, and yet banks and investors manage to keep wealth skyrocketing. that seems really brutal and the thing that enables it is this idea that if we just keep risking exposure to ourselves and tenfold to workers by continuing to frequent restaurants unfettered, that most of them might keep employment and most of us wont die, but those that do will absolutely suffer so that banks and stocks don't have to suffer.

Anyway, That's why so much ire is directed at it I think, you become a straw man target for those upset at the greater scheme of screwing people just by taking part in it.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Well whatever it is that and the PC Police drove many into Trump's flabby arms

And then there's the people who hate this country

Some just wanna watch the world burn

I agree, there are a lot of people who don't care and are annoyed with being told they should care, who ran to the guy saying fuck you to the idea of caring

It definitely drove people to trump, ignorance is bliss

punkrock randy /

I’ve still been giving business to restaurants, ordering for takeout and being safety conscious whilst doing so. Not difficult, just considerate.

^same. and my tips have gone up to >30%

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Well waitresses don't really earn from takeout.

Saw a lot of old gummers and cotton toppers out at the restaurant yesterday. They're kinda off in a corner of the dining room by themselves

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> > Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ wrote

>

> > ultra libdicks want nobody to have fun or go to the bar even if

>

> > they follow guidelines

>

> Fuckin brainwashed dummy right here boys.

Matt likes to troll a bit as I do. He's no dummy tho.

punkrock randy /

Good, because I’m tired of grown adults being toddlers about keeping everyone safe through minor changes in our lives. Just deal with it and shut the fuck up so we can get through this.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Good, because I’m tired of grown adults being toddlers about keeping

> everyone safe through minor changes in our lives. Just deal with it and

> shut the fuck up so we can get through this.

My going to grab lunch isn't endangering anyone you ninny

punkrock randy /

And if you read, i do the same. I just do it in a way that facilitates keeping myself and others as safe as possible. I just now have finally went and sat outside at my fav breakfast spot, it was fuckin awesome. But it’s been like 8 months, and that sucks.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Maybe if you devoted less time to raging and trying to insult people and more to getting to the fucking point...

> Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

> Maybe if you devoted less time to raging and trying to insult people and

> more to getting to the fucking point...

Got the Trump promised vaccine now (they'll try to credit it to ByeDim)...............WOOHOO! Go Pfizer! Stock market climbed 1200 pts. after announcement!

What do you need a vaccine for? It's just a flu and it will be gone in April. Please inject yourself with bleach dumb fucker.

Stephen Keller /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Maybe if you devoted less time to raging and trying to insult people

> and

>

> > more to getting to the fucking point...

>

> Got the Trump promised vaccine now (they'll try to credit it to

> ByeDim)...............WOOHOO! Go Pfizer! Stock market climbed 1200 pts.

> after announcement!

Unlike trump, Biden does not want credit, just forpeople to get better, Pfizer should get the credit if anyone does.....and if it works.

punkrock randy /

> Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

> Maybe if you devoted less time to raging and trying to insult people and

> more to getting to the fucking point...

My point is fuck yourself and piss off. Thanks.

punkrock randy /

> Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

> Well waitresses don't really earn from takeout.

The whole system has had to adapt to deal with the changing conditions, your tears don’t change the course of shit. You’re not doing more than anyone else.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> > Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Well waitresses don't really earn from takeout.

>

> The whole system has had to adapt to deal with the changing conditions,

> your tears don’t change the course of shit. You’re not doing more than

> anyone else.

My tears? I'm a landlord dipshit. I care about my tenants and their ability to subsist.

Why are we so ignorant? Look no further than this edgelord

punkrock randy /

Hope you’re having a great night, you a sensitive guy

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

once maybe twice a year a bug goes around people get sick. this has happened for many a year.

some get sick, some get hospitalized, some choose to inject this bug into their body, some get nothing, some die.

life went on as usual

a person eats a bat. [you were told this].

some get sick, some get hospitalized, some get nothing, some die. your opportunity to inject it into your body is approaching.

a cry went out , stay inside, stay away from others, get tested, cover your mouth and nose, disinfect everything, and the latest, take your temp twice a day! no large gatherings! business were told to close.

most did as told.

here we are at another season of the bug going around as it has for many years.

isnt the circle of life fascinating?

why is that the first and third, witch ends with the same result as the second, never required all the extra "safety" measures?

before you answer that.

how is it that some business, aircraft and the few others ARE safe for large crowds and not questioned? by that i mean you.

i find this quite suspicious and disturbing. dont you??

You obviously do not believe in evolution^^^. Evolution is a real thing. Everything on earth and including the planet itself evolves. Viruses are no exception. The typical flu has a death rate of 12,000 – 61,000 U.S. deaths annually since 2010. The U.S. death rate of covid19 is now 250,000+ and counting. BIG difference, and to top it off we have NO heard immunity. Businesses that are allowed to operate during this pandemic have political ties. I noticed this early on with the suggestion that "healthy people could take cruise ships" with no regard to science or evidence. Politics and science are not one in the same.

You obviously do not believe in evolution^^^. Evolution is a real thing. Everything on earth and including the planet itself evolves. Viruses are no exception. The typical flu has a death rate of 12,000 – 61,000 in the U.S. annually since 2010. The U.S. death rate of covid19 is now 250,000+ and counting. BIG difference, and to top it off we have NO heard immunity. Businesses that are allowed to operate during this pandemic have political ties. I noticed this early on when the statement was made that "healthy people could take cruise ships" with no regard to science or evidence. Politics and science are not one in the same.

punkrock randy /

>Dipshit chinarelli says:

why is that the first and third, witch ends with the same result as the second, never required all the extra "safety" measures?

Which witch you trying to say? Get your words right, helps if you remove your head from your arse.

The chump will be the next witch (or warlock) to be tried in court...

the-cause-of-the-salem-witch-trials.jpg

(edited)

punkrock randy /

Once, maybe twice a year, a “bug” goes around. That’s laughable ignorance at it’s finest.

Amazing to watch a country which argues over which domestic propaganda 'news' outlet to trust, while they struggle to come to terms with having an antiquated two party political system, which keeps them perpetually one step from a dictatorship.

The ignorance seems to be underlined when someone tries to be 'clever' with a prepubescent cat call renaming of a public official and a freshly created word which means very little to people who are not easily provoked into arguments.

Not always as entertaining as one might imagine when folks who would otherwise be goodly neighbours fight over who's billionaire is better, not just with words but also with violence.

My my Pinnochio did you make this itty bitty mispelling of herd..i knew you knew nothing about coyotes but you seem not to know.the difference in heard and herd..hahahaha

yQuotePMReport

live ɘvil /

themotorhead

Nov 19, 2020 06:24AM

The U.S. death rate of covid19 is now 250,000+ and counting. BIG difference, and to top it off we have NO heard immunity.  (edited)

Isn't it great that Trümp went golfing 11 times since he lost the election, yet he has visited ZERO coronavirus taskforce meetings in the past FIVE MONTHS.

Screenshot_20201120_071158_com.android.chrome.jpg

A group of coyotes is not referred to as a herd sloppy poppy. In fact, coyotes are considered loners. Learn how to properly quote bones.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account