First snow....

Not collecting on the ground, but it is on the moped/motorcycle covers, to be 55 tomorrow, so it will not stay, shortest season in quite a while,,,between the rona and a late start only about 2 tanks per bike this year.... :/ Buzzkill.

Re: First snow....

im still riding, rode in today - only a bit nippy on the fingertips and a light windbreaker. got some month or 2 left

Dont fear the winter: snowmobiling clothes and ride anyhow...

Just not practical here...so much salt on the roads, eats the bikes alive, and the drivers only get worse, and they expect even less than usual to see you, would only ride in an emergency, but I have several cars, and live on a bus line, so I can't imagine what that would be? Scooter going to storage tomorrow, going to be "warm" at 55, but leaving the Honda out a while, there is some talk of a warm up around halloween? Snow today did not stick, but sure was a shock of what is to come.

Yeah, winter's here. It only got up to 92° today in southern California.

Oh you poor dear....better grab a wind breaker...lol!

What sucks about it, is it's in the low to mid 60's in the morning.

I rode 9 miles to the donut shop car Saturday car show this morning at 6:30am in horrible, scary, wet fog, wearing slacks and a jacket.

Coming back at 8:30, the sun is out and I'm roasting.

Yeah, those huge temp swings suck....it does that here too. Was in the '80's last weekend, highs in the low 40's all this week, I think we are about done riding this year.

Pushrod Fifty /

We had our first frost warning Sat night but it wasnt cold enough, I was out by 9:30 on my ride, was a little chilly but not not bad.

3-5 inches possible tomorrow.......

punkrock randy /

High of 48 today, but supposed to hit 84 on Thursday. We get good riding days throughout the winter here. I don’t winterize anything.

First FROSTY morning I've seen was day before yesterday. Getting much needed rain now.

Oh yes, winter is upon us....

20201020_164851.jpg

punkrock randy /

Godddamnit I love snow!!! Damn Missoury:-(

It's fun for like a week.... :)

Oh man, Stephen - grab the canned milk, sugar and vanilla and make some snow ice cream. It was in the mid 80s here today. It's 9:30 p.m. and still 78. I have the AC on cause it was kind of humid in here. Dragging your ped up the stairs to your apt ???? Yikes, buddy, I hope you have a pal to help push it up the stairs. Last time it really really snowed here I got out of bed at 11 at night, went outside and got more snow from the 3' drift behind the truck, and made snow ice cream -again, cause I knew the snow wouldn't be clean for long, or would get icy. I made a big bowl of snow ice cream, turned my electric blanket all the way up, and sat in bed and ate snow ice cream till my mouth was numb. The drier the snow, the better it is. So have a big bowl of it and think of us down here in the South, won't you ?

If it started snowing here in October, i'd move.

It normally does not, but this is MN and the weather is very fickle. This should melt soon, I hope so as the fools who plow my building's lot are no where to be found! We have the WORST drivers in this state, this shit (snow) happens every year, and yesterday there were over 500 accidents and 600 spin-outs reported to the state patrol, because the phone in face, short attention span drivers somehow forget how to drive in the winter, EVERY YEAR this happens! I'm in the wrong line of work, should have bought an auto-body shop! :)

This kind of auto body shop ?

D5CDB3DE-4B5C-4976-9B61-52247CA183E6.jpeg

Ha, that woodwork is probably stronger than that car was....

Perfect here at the river house.78 and lite breeze (edited)

20201021_161404.jpg

punkrock randy /

STFU PopsPedophiles. We hate u and your river house. Say bye bye to presidumb Drumph, 2 weeks 🥳🍻

We. ????? You must have a rat in your pocket pervert....by the way >>> i don't give a rats ass what you like or dislike...

Fuck off sloppy, go to the cemetery and desecrate some more graves demented pervert

Bas would you spit the goat shit out so somebody might.understand you...i told you.before those little brown things are not M&M's

Sad sloppy, don't you have some recently deceased people to slander? Sick demented old fucker.

Well, this is fun, a thunder/snowstorm today, but should turn to rain later in the day...only in MN folks! :)

Got out and made that snow money! Nice to have a early trial run to get my equipment dialed in, found out I really need a back up camera in this bigass truck.

IMG_20201020_181840.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

Come on snow I’m sick of this hot humid weather,

1985717B-87AD-4A7B-A257-1DA0BC075100.jpeg
D8E50F6B-ECE4-40C2-9E94-B536179A715B.jpeg
3FD13460-8EE2-4560-916F-2CCA0437E2BD.jpeg

Overpriced Parts /

Just kidding but it has been nice here this week, I love the fall and the colors,

5B67034C-147C-4A5D-B12E-1C200ACEC5D3.jpeg
BC3E602F-BD9E-492C-8CA2-2495C74899F6.jpeg
C430CD21-2BF2-411E-BF17-E3B199A4E83E.jpeg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account