The alignment saga continues?

So after some sleep I have a fresh perspective. As shown yesterday PP really isn't educated and though he is a horrible Trump supporter I've come to the understanding a lot of these guys really do have the mind of a child.... I digress

I asked myself, why the hell does he even care about the stupid tires/alignment so much. I don't even care about the entire car... then I remembered he claimed to have owned an alignment/tire shop. It all makes sense now, he likely did deal with backwoods drug addicts trying to swindle him all the time.

I had the tire replaced and the car did ride smoother, but the pulling is still there. Now this is bullshit, I did pay good money for the car to drive straight. And it is possible that the tire was horrible yet still the alignment is off. The whole thing is kind of nonsense to me as I'm trying to learn to let things go, ie not get pissed off over $10 moped part rip offs and such, but I really shouldn't let this fly.

I am going to locate the receipt and demand they fucking make it drive straight or give my money back. I've been under the car and can see no perceptible damage of the frame or a shifting of the rack, or looseness in the components that would explain the pull to the right. They should have said something if this were the case.

No, they just took my money and the car has just always pulled to the right, and I was being an idiot with the tires all at the same time. .

I can see PP's anger, dealing with those hillbillies must have been hell.. well as his precious trumpy poo's inspiration Nixon would say, "I am not a crook." Also, I found it amusing he could even run a shop yet not know how to spell "Try," but I believe it. I believe his English might be bad but he would have actually done the work and made the car go straight or not take the money..

So I turn my adversary into my benefactor. I will get the car going straight and more importantly demand justice. PP was the inspiration for this.

The problem is as you may have noticed in the title I did put a question mark. The car belongs to my wife and her grandfather owns a decently sized shop and just gives her cars, this one is overdue to be replaced anyway so this is kind of not worth me dealing with. I might ignore it or I might fight, we'll see I guess.

Regardless I have now learned to put myself in the other guys shoes.. I was always taught never to underestimate your opponent... but I don't think it works well in every case. Sometimes people aren't as evil as they seem... sometimes they are just kind of mean and just really fucking stupid..

If I end up doing it and winning I will send PP a link to an online dictionary.. that way we can all win and learn from each other. (edited)

Re: The alignment saga continues?

Your incessant, nonsensical ramblings are quite revealing.

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Your incessant, nonsensical ramblings are quite revealing.

He tried to rip tge guy.off.lied on ma to try for support and thinking about trying again.....look back junior..i never said a word out of the way.to you until.you jumped at me..

the8.jpg

These guys are stupid too

Let it go man....

"i never said a word out of the way.to you until.you jumped at me.."

I was just complimenting your improvement, don't regress!

Is this some backwoods dialect? Are you creating your own punctuation format? I understand this isn't a formal place but god damn, this is bad.

Why is there are period after "until?" Also, I'm noticing you keep saying "tge." Maybe it is an acronym for Trump gets everything? Including sexual assault, no, fuck him.

I can't wait until these losers are defeated and this country learns to fix the education system. (edited)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Where’s the original thread on this?

First saga

It's funny because I said it went straight, but looking back I think I just wanted it to be over with... It went "straight enough."

I have also heard people say that they deliberately make the car pull right in case of a driver falling asleep at the wheel. I don't believe that is standard practice.

Also notice my behavior, I own up to my mistakes. My ego does not prevent me from learning.

I may or may not get this fixed, but I have learned to not hate people even if they hate others. I've heard people repeatedly say racism = ignorance and it is true.. enough time and education can fix all but the very most sick.

I made the mistake of thinking pops was one of the worst. He isn't, he is like most of the supporters just dumb. It is sad because a lot of these people would benefit from social programs, instead they just want to conserve, conserve, conserve, the 1% loves it and it is likely those are the truly calculating evil bastards.

Junior. You made one of the biggest slanders that could ever be made by the remark you made about your own mother......you are a total piece of shit for that and should beg her forgiveness..you are still trying to make yourself out right about trying to rip somebody off...the tine to take the car to complain was when it happened,not a year later then claim it never drove right..you are the customer shops try to avoid

Have you ever heard of “radial pull”? Try switching your front tires.

See, I could be wrong. I am willing to admit it, are you guys? Try it, question yourself and everything you stand for. This is how you grow. (edited)

> Seth B Wrote:

> Have you ever heard of “radial pull”? Try switching your front tires.

If you read the original thread he took his weather cracked used tires in and had an alignment ..one tire blew out and wrapped up in the tie rods..he started out claiming they sold him bad tires but got busted out by pics he posted.he was trying.to get something for.nothing,very simple..on top.of that he went all over the net slandering the guy about riping him off...he is nothing short of a thief...he even tried to change his name in the thread to add more bullshit (edited)

I don’t have time or patience to read his original ramblings. His current diatribe is painful enough to decipher. So much pent up anger, butthurt & frustration. And so quick to hang off the coat tails of the Hateful Eight. Such a follower.

I might just see if i can bring the thread forward if he keeps up his bullshit so everybody can see what he really is...he still needs to beg his mothers forgiveness for such a comment about her..he also should stop slandering Ken with his bullshit screen name

Fuck off you senile piece of shit.

We don't need your disrespectful bitchass here.

. (edited)

. (edited)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

As long as the toe is reasonably close, there are 4main things that will cause a “pull”.

1) low air pressure.

2) a shit tire(s), broken cords, separated plies, bad wear patterns, etc...

Usually but not always, the “pull” will be in the direction of the bad tire, but it can “push” to the opposite direction, rare but it can happen.

3) excessive difference in caster angle, like a degree or more. McPherson strut suspensions seem to be less sensitive to caster issues. When they do have a caster issue, it is usually because the control arm took a curb shot and the wheel is sitting back in the wheel well. Obvious damage. Ideally the right should be 1/4-1/2 degree more to compensate for the crown of the road.

4) some asshat put wide ugly black wheels on the vehicle and now the center of the tread is nowhere close to the steering axis inclination line.

Often times when i do an alignment and they say it has i pull, it doesn’t. The steering wheel is simply off center while driving straight.

Thank you very much Blaine I appreciate your detailed response!! I will maybe just put a brand new set of tires on it if she decides to keep it. 180k on the 4 cylinder, it runs good but burns some oil. I might put some 10w40 instead of the 5w30 it calls for.

Also, if I do go the new tire route they will be Goodyears, fuck trump!

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> I might just see if i can bring the thread forward if he keeps up his

> bullshit so everybody can see what he really is...he still needs to beg

> his mothers forgiveness for such a comment about her..he also should

> stop slandering Ken with his bullshit screen name

My mother was ... how should we say it... a breaker of marriage vows... I almost posted her mugshot but decided against it. You really aren't worth responding to.

The silver lining is maybe, just maybe, I am an official Ken Roff love child. He was known to "slay da' tang." He deserves respect as a cool guy who brings fun and sometimes, yes, some boomerism to this place.

You're just some weird old guy with an outhouse who talks about cows and trump worship.. you are actually worse than Don... fucking Don is cooler than you.. Fuck Off!

I told you before hipshit.....you are over your head.. down another hydro ,it will make you feel so much better

In over his head against an illiterate hillbilly? Didn't think so.

You are a degenerate idiot and your presence is not welcomed here.

Fuck off.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> I told you before hipshit.....you are over your head.. down another

> hydro ,it will make you feel so much better

Yes!! You are improving. Doesn't it feel better to not write like your texting from an outhouse?

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> In over his head against an illiterate hillbilly? Didn't think so.

>

> You are a degenerate idiot and your presence is not welcomed here.

>

> Fuck off.

Bas.i know it is hard.on you dealing with the fact you were fired for not passing.the french fry class,couldn't make the grade in the shovel test,lost your.job as a bus boy when they had to close that so called steak joint because of no business from trying to tell people how they had to have their steak cooked....i bet life is.miserable for you....you.remind me of the maytag repairman.he has.no washing machines to repair and you have no jobs you're intelligent enough to hold....maybe mommy will keep paying your way hopefully (edited)

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I told you before hipshit.....you are over your head.. down another

>

> > hydro ,it will make you feel so much better

>

> Yes!! You are improving. Doesn't it feel better to not write like your

> texting from an outhouse?

I always post from the outhouse hipshit....

Sounds gross, I am now grateful for my indoor plumbing.

The outhouse is where you make a post to a shit bag like you

Sad senile sloppy at it again spreading his nonsense. I pity everyone you know for having to deal with such a degenerate mongrel.

Fuck off and die, diaper boy.

I'm not even going to mention the lack of punctuation. I am impressed with your quick improvement. Good work!

Pops is noy very popular. We should do a PUBLIC POLL!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account