They are not rational

I flip out on the mean trumpers, but now I am seeing that most are not as bad as they would appear. They really often do not have much education or sense, they likely understand they are on the wrong side and are doing bad, but it isn't the same as if it were someone who understood.

There are smart ones who know full well what they are doing but they are not the majority... yet even the stupid ones inflict grievous harm.

I've heard Trump is a symptom not the whole problem, now I see the supporters are a symptom, a symptom of a purposefully terrible education system meant to train cheap factory workers. They just are not taught ethics and decency, otherwise they wouldn't be caught up in this Nazi like trance we see today.

It is just sad because getting angry at them won't fix anything. The masterminds will likely never reveal themselves to us... they might win. As some on here say mankind could just be fucked... or even as the redditors would like to say, "Always has been." (edited)

Re: They are not rational

Well a bunch of trump goons tried to murder the Governor of Michigan this week, so there really isn't any reasoning with such folk.

From the looks of it we'll be free of sloppys and dumdums idiocy in just a few weeks, so let's rejoice in their sad irrelevance for the next 25 days before they're too ashamed to ever show their face again.

"From the looks of it"

You've got far more faith in us than I do.

Even though after the 2016 debacle you're not really allowed to mention polls anymore, but I've compared the 2016 and 2020 polls; Hillary was only up 4/5% in 2016 with a margin of error of around 3,6%. Biden is currently up 14% with still a 3,6% margin of error.

Dumpty only has support of about 35% in the polls right now, if he still wins, than you can be shure there was voter fraud.

If he and his brownshirts accept defeat is a whole different story, but the election is pretty much in the bag.

Edit: and lets not forget the senate, the GOP will be crushed for their mindless and heartless support of a monster. (edited)

Better get on the Tryump-hant wagon if you want in a winners seat boys

punkrock randy /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Better get on the “grab them by the pussy” wagon if you want in a winners seat boys!! (edited)

Nice try pervert..are you a pedifile also..on the sex offender list in missouri?

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Better get on the Tryump-hant wagon if you want in a winners seat boys

LOL!

I hope every woman sloppy and dumdum know gets a good grabbin by the pussy, as they so wholeheartedly support it.

Fuck off dipshits.

punkrock randy /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I hope every woman sloppy and dumdum know gets a good grabbin by the

> pussy, as they so wholeheartedly support it.

>

> Fuck off dipshits.

Yes they do support it. Pops to blind and senile to see that this is what he and =DumOhiO are backing. Quit hating everyone not in your “white men only” club. You’re in the minority, you’ll remember that in a few weeks when your vote isn’t enough. Any way we could gerrymander geri’s?? Let felons vote instead of seniors!? Fuckn old people suck 🖤

I know what you're saying but they've (Trümpland) pre-emptively dispatched lawyers to fight ballot results in battleground states in order to create confusion, doubt, and push the decision directly to SCOTUS.

If election night isn't an absolute blowout win for Joe, then Trump just won't leave until he gets what he wants. And even then local militia types are already planning on overpowering law enforcement, and kidnapping Democratic officials for mock "trials".

And that's where Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Ginny's Mute puppet will gladly hand another 4 years to Trump. Remember, Justice Kennedy didn't retire abruptly for any other reason than his son's dircect connection to Trümp's Duetsche Bank loans. And someone paid off Kavanugh's massive gambling debts. And all those debts will be repayed on election night.

Trümp is literally fighting for his life right now, both physically and politically. And he'll burn every city to the fucking ground to win if he has to. I'm fully prepared for a conflagration November 3rd, and you should be too.

We're long past "it cant happen here" because it is happening here. Right this very moment.

Good Luck (edited)

^ I really hope you are wrong, but I can totally see this. People don't want to believe it can happen here, but thanks to a demented section of the republican party it could very well, you would think that republicans would fear trump too, as he may well, win or lose have doomed their party's existence. trmp has already said in pushing back stimulus talks, "after the election, when I win we will work on an aid package" as much as admitting he will not go quietly. I personally think if he tries to pull some shit like this, his own party will turn on him, as will the military as to not have a peaceful transition of power is contrary to our very way of life and the whole political system. Then it will be time for the New York securities commision to "lock him up" eat your own words asshole, Karma is an angry patient bitch, and she is sick of your shit! Fuck you donald trump!

Already making up excuses for losing, and preemptively refusing to accept the loss. Typical liberal move. So predictable, too.

Seth, the dems are going to win bigtime, and the only person I've heard saying he wasn't going to accept that is your führer.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> I know what you're saying but they've (Trümpland) pre-emptively

> dispatched lawyers to fight ballot results in battleground states in

> order to create confusion, doubt, and push the decision directly to

> SCOTUS.

>

> If election night isn't an absolute blowout win for Joe, then Trump just

> won't leave until he gets what he wants. And even then local militia

> types are already planning on overpowering law enforcement, and

> kidnapping Democratic officials for mock "trials".

>

> And that's where Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Ginny's Mute puppet will gladly

> hand another 4 years to Trump. Remember, Justice Kennedy didn't retire

> abruptly for any other reason than his son's dircect connection to

> Trümp's Duetsche Bank loans. And someone paid off Kavanugh's massive

> gambling debts. And all those debts will be repayed on election night.

>

> Trümp is literally fighting for his life right now, both physically and

> politically. And he'll burn every city to the fucking ground to win if

> he has to. I'm fully prepared for a conflagration November 3rd, and you

> should be too.

>

> We're long past "it cant happen here" because it is happening here.

> Right this very moment.

>

> Good Luck

I had my suspicions and here you go putting it into words. Man, this is fucked up.

^^^ Um, that is what trump is doing, when asked about this, Biden said he would concede defeat if trump should win, as anyone who runs should do. our system is corrupt as hell, on both sides, but the "players" know that to keep the power they have they have to roll with the rules, the chump is an outsider to the political game, and like everything else he touches thinks he can rewrite the rules. I wish conservatives could grasp the idea that not everyone who wants trump gone wants a totally liberal government, I would gladly vote for a decent republican candidate. Or an independant who had a more than one sided platform. Real reform in this country will come from an independent party. In my mind, much as I hate the chump, should he win I will have to accept it, though it will be with dread rather than the amusement I did last time. I have a plan in place for another 4 yrs of him, just hope the country can survive it. "All hail the new founding fathers" etc....it's sad. But if that is "what we are now" then you have to find a way to navigate the new political landscape. (edited)

If humpty dumpty refuses to accept his defeat;

Yeah, I'm not leaving, too old, don't speak any other languages, and on top of that, I like it here, no matter who is in office. This country is so vast that if you are not beholden to anyone or in debt up to your eyeballs you can have a life and stay out of the way of whatever is going on. I'm blessed with good health, a work ethic, and no real desire for being wealthy or social, so I will be ok, but another 4 if you are tied down to a house/property or in an industry that could change/fail to service your debt load, or have kids in school etc etc, the next 4 could be very scary indeed.

Trümp isn't going to win, so if he doesn't leave than shit will be a bit more pear-shaped for all Americans that don't join his brownshirt brigade.

If he doesn't leave, things will get very interesting indeed, but I think he will be removed, by force if need be, this is only in the event of a provable loss, he is (finally) up against something bigger than himself, and will lose if the rules say he does. He forgot the most important unwritten law in America, "don't steal, the government hates competition" don't believe me? There are only two crimes in America with no statute of limitations, murder, and tax evasion. When you think about it, the concept of a statute of limitation for crimes is kind of shady, but there is none for not paying the government. :)

It appears that the COVID is now neck-and-neck with General Paresis in the race for what's left of Trümp's brain.

20201009_102832.jpg

Not sure if any have noticed but the bidam/hillharrious campaign can't seem to.get enough people together to have a rally...biden doesn't even have an empty cow pasture to make the fake wave to..lol

Fuck off bitchboy. Go jerk off some pigs perverted fuckhead.

Go find a job useless one..ohhhh i forgot you're.not.intelligent enough to get.one so have to depend on mommy.to take care of you

Come back to me when you learn how to type geriatric loser.

It's time for your diaper change.

PLEASE congregate closely and often with your like-minded Trümp voting friends and family to "own the libs".

That will surely teach us all a lesson.

classic

^ Hard to believe it's even real, but with people like that out there, and so many of them, it could just be that this is what "we" (the country) are now? That's a sad thought.

Well, Witchmer should have been removed for ruining MI, but no one agrees with this fringe militia group, ESPECIALLY Donald Trump.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account