Re: Mini rant

Roff Junior /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

You kids and your voting back in my day we dropped pebbles in a sack and the heavier sack was deemed the appropriate response to whatever issue we were facing. Now of course in these more complicated and glowing screen filled iphone days we need to be able to elect great leaders to think for us of course these people need to be in their 70s and 80s because it is proven by the lord wisdom that the older you get the smarter you get also since there are so many terrible young people that seek to abuse our great voting system we have our electoral colleges to fix their tyranny of the majority I think it is great that even though they pick some terrible candidate with their overwhelming votes we can just decide otherwise. Electoral college for the win, low wages, free healthcare only for us, and good education only for the rich... so go ahead and vote vote vote we already saw this coming I can't hear your complaints over my cheap girls with big glasses and rent checks and stocks only go up I can fill my garage with cheap magnums everyday as it should be we were first! (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account