Re: Mini rant

Roff Junior /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

That low pay is as it should be we worked hard with our hands and we need to be taken care of now. I paid into my social security back in nineteen dicky six and I need to be able to afford those drugs that cost so much because my generation and the pharmaceutical companies lobby the government to keep the government uninvolved in healthcare reforms, only we should get the government medical help because we deserve it. We believe in the lord and we were first!! You youngun's don't respect dibs, you don't respect anything. I think that you should look and learn programming and bootstraps. Low wages increase competition, unfettered capitalism except for the corporations and social safety nets for us. Maybe you should be grateful we even let you guys rent our houses we were smart enough to invest, no starbucks or pumpkin junk or whatever it is you like now. We had screwdrivers with long coils on them we used to adjust our carburetors, you guys don't even have carburetors now! Also our gas had lead in it and I get a good deal on these blue pills and now my pencil still has lead in it. I start a business and now I get the girls with the big fake glasses it really is not a bad system. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account