"I can't breathe."

[PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT AND COMMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF MOPEDARMY, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR SUBSIDIARIES.]

giphy-2.gif

Re: "I can't breathe."

It sucks that people are denying this and saying he looks healthy. If I saw a person struggling to breathe like that, I'd get them a chair, some water, and have my phone ready to dial 911.

If that's better than he felt 20 years ago it's miraculous he's still around

Dirty30 Dillon /

A Literal Mouth-Breather

8832745C-8EAE-47A2-BA6C-C1BF1FE0CC2D.jpeg

Delusional

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Come on guys. Leave him alone. It takes a lot of energy to hoist nearly a quarter ton of shit up 27 steps. (edited)

Weak leadership and a ego so fragile, poor orangeman cant bear to think of having to actually get well and then get back on the job. What do you have to lose, Donny, afraid Smithers might do a better job than you for two weeks?

punkrock randy /

He don’t look good there. Shit takes time to see how you’re actually doing. He’s early in his sickness. Plus increased chances for respiratory issues, strokes and heart attacks. I’m just gonna kick back, enjoy this Grolsch™️, and watch the shit show unfold. Plus I’m stoked to see Mike Pence look like an idiot when he tries to use words with Kamala tonight :-)

I cant imagine how fired I'd be if I showed up at work days after testing positive for corona, getting out of the hospital, taking off my mask and wheezing my way through saying alright guys im ready to get to work!

He's a dick.....

Trump can't breathe because he has his head wedged firmly up russia's ass.

i love Vic Berger

Wait...wait, that steroid high won't last forever...

Depends on how long you're taking steroids, and seeing as trümp is a failed businessman from the glory days of coke, it's not just steroids he's taking.

punkrock randy /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i love Vic Berger

¡¡¡¡That video was awesome!!!! I haven’t seen anything by Berger before.

Damn I swear I post Jim Baker's buckets on here like once a month

Maybe someone was standing on a breathing tube...

trumpunmasked.jpg

Screenshot_20201013-092003_SamsungInternet.jpg

Lots to choose from but this may be my favorite;

"Bye bye!"

I've definitely let myself get complacent and am tightening my personal response and interactions to prevent spread of the Trump virus.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account