What would you do during the Pandemic?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Ok fellas.....If you met some hot chick in a bar, would you social distance yourself from her, or wear a mask while banging her? Just curious how “dating” has changed since Covid came along. (edited)

Re: What would you do during the Pandemic?

Trick question, the bar was closed.

lol^ To be brutally honest, were I young and living the way I was, it would be just as it was, as close and messy and unprotected as it was, now of course not, but this is why it is foolish to have bars open, the young are going to get it on anyway, you can't stop that, it's a force of nature, no sense making it any easier for them, there has been nothing like this in our lifetime, drastic measures are in order, and I fully believe the kids are really pissed off about it, I know I would have been.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> lol^ To be brutally honest, were I young and living the way I was, it

> would be just as it was, as close and messy and unprotected as it was,

> now of course not, but this is why it is foolish to have bars open, the

> young are going to get it on anyway, you can't stop that, it's a force

> of nature, no sense making it any easier for them, there has been

> nothing like this in our lifetime, drastic measures are in order, and I

> fully believe the kids are really pissed off about it, I know I would

> have been.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I agree with you Stephen. With all the testosterone I had coursing through my veins, I probably wouldn’t do anything different than I did back in the ‘80’s. Today, I’d ask for a clean Covid test....lol. (edited)

I’ve never picked up anything from a bar.

Never would.

Nowadays, casual sex practitioners come loaded with oral, genital, ocular herpes, HPV, and maybe some of that antibiotic type stuff. Nah thanks.

Corona makes no difference.

Today, at 53, I will just stay home! Maybe go for a ride by myself if I can find my flannel lined jeans, (it's 41 degrees) and they still fit....lol, things really change don't they? Back in the '80's the simple risk of Covid would have not stood a chance against all the testosterone I was soaked in. (edited)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Would meeting an unfamiliar girl at church, change your answer?

> Papa _ Wrote:

> I’ve never picked up anything from a bar.

>

> Never would.

>

> Nowadays, casual sex practitioners come loaded with oral, genital,

> ocular herpes, HPV, and maybe some of that antibiotic type stuff. Nah

> thanks.

>

> Corona makes no difference.

Ocular herpes.....wtf? THAT can't be good....

punkrock randy /

The ol’ stink eye pink eye😬

Can't tell I've been out of it for a while, they have VD I have never even heard of...

Moped Lar,

I’m pretty sure church girls are some of the highest traffic skanks you could get now as well.

I met my wife when we were both in high school. We were both virgins. We are our only partners. We mix it up crazier and more often than most anyone we’ve ever candidly talked to about such things.

I HIGHLY recommend this lifestyle to anyone in a position to attain it.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I agree. Although it’s a little late for me now. Damn ‘80’s!.....lol.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> Moped Lar,

>

> I’m pretty sure church girls are some of the highest traffic skanks you

> could get now as well.

>

> I met my wife when we were both in high school. We were both virgins. We

> are our only partners. We mix it up crazier and more often than most

> anyone we’ve ever candidly talked to about such things.

>

> I HIGHLY recommend this lifestyle to anyone in a position to attain it. (edited)

^ Same, I intellectually envy you, but the way I was wired and the times would not allow me that, and I would take back not a minute or a partner. I don't live like that now, as what I want has changed, but if that is what I desired, would still be after it. To each their own, happy for you and your wife, I can see how that could and obviously has worked out for you.

I don’t want to make myself out to be some stoic master of self control.

I would love to have banged lots of chicks. My friends said I had the looks to get more girls than I thought. I was just a very shy and awkward young man. I was naive about sex and just always felt like everyone else knew something that I didn’t. So, I was very nice and sweet to girls. They liked me. But it wasn’t until my wife came along and broke down my walls that I finally let myself connect with her.

So, it’s more of an accidental blessing than something I planned this way.

And for her, her older sisters were whores. She didn’t want to be like that. So, she wasn’t.

Was not in any way putting you down, hope you did not take it like that.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

^ditto.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Was not in any way putting you down, hope you did not take it like that.

Nah we’re good. I got what you said. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t sound judgmental either. I know some people are sensitive to being shamed for promiscuity. If there weren’t any repercussions, I think having lots of sex with many people would be great. It’s not just an STD problem. It’s hard (in my opinion) to have the same kind of trust and intimacy from a crowd of partners than you have with just one. Since I never tried it, guess I don’t know.

I don’t think it’s human nature to be monogamous. I think men would, by our instincts, have a harem of partners. Only one man with many women. That’s the genetic program. But society has normalized monogamy.

> T y l e r Wrote:

> Trick question, the bar was closed.

Best answer!

I haven't changed anything, haven't wore a mask or anything. Why? Because I'm healthy and have an immune system.

Like having to wear a mask to walk to your table at a restaurant but then you can take it off as soon as your seated, how much sense does that make?

> The Dude Wrote:

> I haven't changed anything, haven't wore a mask or anything. Why?

> Because I'm healthy and have an immune system

The mask isn't to protect you dingus it's to protect those around you who don't have a healthy immune system and are at risk for more severe symptoms from the virus. Masks stop you from spreading to others not the other way around. If everyone wore masks and respected the social distancing guidelines we wouldn't have to most deaths by far out of any developed country

Exactly, this conservative me me me stuff is cringy. I just had an interaction with a couple from facebook marketplace and every person wore a mask and distanced as much as possible. I understand life must go on, but to do nothing at all, that's just cold.

It isn't too late to mask up and help slow the spread so the hospitals can function without being overwhelmed. Also, those doctors and medical staff deserve the utmost respect these days, true heroes.

I'm 30 and had one girl friend for a year when I was 17.

I hate my life.

Ah man, that sucks. I wish you luck in finding one. Have you tried the dating apps? I found it much easier than the pickup lines with random women. Though there is kind of fun in the old school way of romance, much more surprises that way.

Social anxiety, low self esteem, insecurity, speech impediment, ugly.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I’d have a maskless party in the Rose Garden, and then re-name it the Corona Garden.

Brandon, there's someone for everyone.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Social anxiety, low self esteem, insecurity, speech impediment, ugly.

It takes balls to admit one's faults and work on them. I think given some time you'll make it. Have you tried reading How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie? It should be free online I would imagine. It was written in the 1930s I think. Also the older you get the easier it gets as there are less men to compete with. Us guys find all sorts of ways to injure and kill ourselves which leads to women fighting over guys in the 30-40+ crowd. (edited)

Pushrod Fifty /

You wont get lucky trying to screw her on a moped seat, unless you change your mind about Mobys.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account