‘Rona

punkrock randy /

Really???

Re: ‘Rona

punkrock randy /

I ask to have one post by Dude removed that is basically laughing at another MA member’s loss of a family member and the whole thread gets deleted?!

Eh, part II now.

Trump is a lying degenerate that sexually assaults women and likely doesn't have it.

Wait what? He made a thread about my dead uncle, made fun of the entire moped army, and says he wants faces of people burned off...

I am above it though. I seriously doubt the dude will come anywhere close to living the life my uncle did. I hope he tries though. I would start with ethics and philosophy. It's all available for free online.

punkrock randy /

He sure is. I truly thought that before he got elected that stuff mattered. America has no core values anymore. We’ll take the biggest reality show dunce and make him our president:-(

punkrock randy /

Yeah, I asked for that hateful post about your uncles passing to be removed and Simon ditched my whole thread

The simpler remedy imo is to delete his fucking account and block the ip address along with Florida Man.

Instead we all now have less incentive to communicate on here because we know the same 2 or 3 shitheads will eventually empty their bowels on a thread until it disappears.

That fat fuck Christie got it too. Did these people have some kinda massive orgy?

Thank you Punkrock. I think that if there is some good that comes from the hateful post about my uncle's death it is my response to it. I have shown how a strong man acts towards harsh and cruel words. I hope the dude grows up and acts more like the character he took his name from. I haven't seen The Big Lebowski in awhile though, but my understanding is that the dude was a cool guy. That's what I want to see. I want to see him grow and I do think there is hope for him. I used to be a horrible person, and maybe still am. I read this book called Meditations by Marcus Aurelius I would recommend the dude check it out; it has helped me immensely. It just feels better to be a good person who doesn't hate anyone. (edited)

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That fat fuck Christie got it too. Did these people have some kinda

> massive orgy?

Thanks Bas. I laughed. Thought. Laughed harder. Drank some tea. Laughed again. You brought joy to my heart.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> massive orgy?

Of course they do, no one else will party with them...

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Christie was probably eating off everyone’s plates at dinner.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> massive orgy?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Lol. This is a genuine Godsmack.

2 of the 6 republican Senate Judiciary Committee members. Let us pray that they both die.

Germans call this feeling Schadenfreude

I've never actually heard a German say the word "schadenfreude" ever. I think it's more popular in the US than it is there.

Dirty30 Dillon /

The Dude is a chungus.

Looks like we won’t see Kayleigh McEnany’s lying face for at least 2 weeks now too. Lol

Those secret service people put their lives on the line for Chumps joy ride. Or maybe they know something we don’t! Mmm?

> Les B. Wrote:

> Those secret service people put their lives on the line for Chumps joy

> ride. Or maybe they know something we don’t! Mmm?

Yeah, like it really isn’t that dangerous. Because, It really isn’t super contagious.

Yeah, that's why everyone who was at the white house orgy got it.

That orange fucktard doesn't even realize that the only reason he is still alive is because he has his own medical staff, luckily were almost free from his nonsense.

"Ith nathuper contathith."

20201006_101313.jpg

punkrock randy /

Must be nice to have the best health care plan in the world.

He might still die, any of them might. It is infuriating but unsurprising to see him continue to downplay it. It's also infuriating that you can't really even trust him on this. I mean, it legit sucks that our president is so utterly incapable of leading that we're expecting lies.

If that dude told me to go right, i'd go left. Or rather I'd stop and look. That's pretty awful leadership.

^ it is crazy.....I thought this might get his attention, but it seems nothing gets through that thick head of his, this ought to be a wake up call to the trumpers of the level of ignorance displayed by "dear leader" :/

I doubt that he’ll die. He got the antibody cocktail. I’m sure he’s having everyone else in his circle that tested positive closely monitored. That wouldn’t look good for him if any one of them died.

They probably gave that cocktail to chris christie the moment he walked his fat ass into the hospital.

Screenshot_20201006-134558_SamsungInternet.jpg
EjoAgBkXgAAUv47.jpeg.jpg

Well done Potr

> Potr zebie Wrote:

>

Thanks for this moment of positivity.

I should clarify that I dont want Trump to die

yet.

Once he's booted from office however, may each and every hero, god and most high deity of every religion created by man wreak havok upon him and his brood for the remainder of this life and the next.

May he survive with visible complications, be it a wheelchair or cane, that cut deep into his fragile ego and hurt more than any lawsuit or rape charge ever could.

Another 10-12 years in a wheelchair on O², wasting away in a cell. Bald and phoneless, yelling at the ghost of Roy Cohn until he dies in a pool of his own shit.

THAT's the ending I want.

Trump's out...............look out , BYE-DIM. LOL!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account