Something new to argue about,

What is the quality difference from a Honda Helix vs. a cfmoto cf250t clone? There is one for sale near me cheap af as it was crashed and abandoned, no title no keys, right up my alley, lol, needs front plastics, could buy used as I would flat black the whole machine, just my style or lack of it, radiator is intact, looks to have a way plusher seat than helix, and maybe the stereo, they added that while for Honda it was an option, good tires etc. Could prob buy it for $150.00? But CF moto is questionable quality in other machines, how close did they copy the Helix? Discus? (beats the fuck out of politics or religion). Go.

Re: Something new to argue about,

Overpriced Parts /

This:

A4D56360-C475-4D88-B765-D06D7139A109.jpeg

Plus this:

27110A6A-3469-4F1F-8A76-35D6121845D2.jpeg

Equals this:

4906FAA7-D396-4A06-93FA-C66CE766BD2B.gif

lol

Overpriced Parts /

More likely this:

859B497A-CA26-4BFB-B65B-C9DE1563823C.jpeg

It actually looks just like a Helix but says "fashion" on it and has a nicer seat....

The elite was a way cooler bike. The pop up headlight is super tits.

Honda-Elite-Scooter-Driven-by-Linda-Hamilton-Sarah-Connor-in-The-Terminator-3.jpg

I like those too, but If I have to get my mc endorsement I want something a bit faster.

A two door 510 in the back ground, Been awhile since seeing one of them.

Ya, that 80s style big hair and riding on the sidewalk are both ugly

punkrock randy /

Sounds like it’s worth a try, though I don’t like to stray from Japanese manufacturers. And that Elite and 510 are 2 of the best!! Great old school photo, i was born too late to enjoy scenes like that :-(

That shot was from the og Terminator movie. :) The Helix was a honda design, gets excellent reviews, I just don't know how well the cf-moto company preserved it, they have awful marks for quality, but the "Fashion" looks like a direct copy vs a design of their own? Bike can be seen on MPLS cl. The Subaru wagon behind the 510 is even better.... (edited)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ya, that 80s style big hair and riding on the sidewalk are both ugly

Oh hell no....'80's big hair rocks, riding on the sidewalk is questionable, but fun.... :o)

You need a spree with an af18 swap. Stoopid fast tiny bike. Plus they have good lines.

Elites are awsome. I have this 80cc four stroke I want to toss this old scooter body on. Should be fairly easy i think? Gonna leave it all fucked up and rusty

20181209_155311.jpg
20181209_155243.jpg

Fits pretty well. Front will take a little sheet metal work to make it look decent but I am no stranger to tin work.

20181209_153652.jpg

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> More likely this:

Haha,

I used to have a 250 gy6 scooter, and there was a while I was trying to slam on the front brakes and land a front flip over the handlebars. I never quite got it but it was a great idea

4906FAA7-D396-4A06-93FA-C66CE766BD2B.gif

Going to be really something...look inyobfront fender and fairing trabsplant too ..that would really set it off

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account