R.I.P. Toots Hibbert

Toots Hibbert, frontman of the legendary reggae band Toots and the Maytals, has died at the age of 77.

He was a Ska and Reggae legend, i was fortunate enough to see him play a great live show about 10 years ago. May he rest in peace.

Re: R.I.P. Toots Hibbert

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Such a bummer.

punkrock randy /

Fuck they were good:-(

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Huh. Damn. Was just looking on Discogs for a copy of this one:

That would be the last song from Toots that i'd want to hear.

This version was a major hit in the Netherlands in the early 2000's and i might still be slightly traumatized.

I overheard people watching football at my apts sunday and they were playing pressure drop in the stadium.... to a crowd who probably had no idea of the significance

we've been playing free shows once a week all summer in a little town of bellbrook. last night we dedicated the show to Toots. mikey "dread" monseur our rhythm master, was also in a band "scales of justice", that opened for Toots a few times when he rolled through dayton. toots was very cool guy, that will be sorely missed! one <3

shit I been rippin' toots all day

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account