Re: A movement I can get behind.

Now I'm hungry.....

Go to hell you fuckin’ racist pos.

Sorry wrong thread. :o) (edited)

punkrock randy /

I h8 DuDe. And he hates all that ain’t white man. And rwc must be some kinda underground comedian. (edited)

When did dude become racist? I read something where he was enjoying people's faces burning or something which is terrible. . but racism is even worse. I hope dude isn't racist and if he is I hope he changes his ways!

A smart guy once told me that if someone enjoys hurting someone they are not evil but just sick in the head........enjoying people burning.......man.... It makes me sad.

Sorry to all of those affected by racism, this white guy cares..... this white guy has personally stopped a racist attack against a black person. That may have been the most honorable thing I've ever done now that I think about it....

They just assume that because I'm against evil and destructive movements that I'm racist. Sorry I don't want to be on the "right side of history".

This thread is about tacos and the love for them. Back to tacos 🌮.

I thought it was about campgrounds.

the racism comes as dude's continuing conformity with "conservative" defense of white male superiority, consistently dismissing opponents of white male superiority as anarchists or "social justice warriors" or whatever convenient labels allows them to be disregarded from some farcical mental and moral highground. It's pretty gross, he lets it fly often here and despite probably not actively being racist it's the complacency and worse the defense of racial injustice that gets that label.

And I think a lot of people are pretty fed up with that Trumpian smug disregard, despite trying to argue with fact or attempts to understand their position of find a thread to help them recognize an empathetic view, it reaches deaf ears to which many have realized there is no longer room for discord and replaced it with a canned F you. A simple reminder of "I can't change you but I still oppose you"

And while there is some room to celebrate a combined love of dumpy ol VW's or trash old mopeds or tasty taco treats, the political and social overtones remain.

I really just thought it was about Tacos, where is the white superiority in that sign? I don't see it? (I'm being serious). Some of his other stuff yeah, but not this one....still hungry.

I thought my over the top reply to a post about tacos/campgrounds would be more obvious.

My “early morning mood” posts, can get the best of me.

Do you even eat tacos bro? Best tacos are beach front tacos and waking up to the sound of the surf. 🌮🏄‍♂️

20200822_102905.jpg

My sarcasm is way off sometimes. I usually get other people doing it though.

Tacos are amazing. I started making grilled chicken tacos a while back. We never have them any other way.

Grill the marinated meat on a hot grill, pull it off and shred. Mix with diced green chilies and some generic taco seasoning. Cover a soft corn tortilla with the meat and some cheese and back on the hot grill. Pull it out when the tortilla is crisping up a bit. Dab some salsa and squirt of Creme fraîche.

God that sounds so good right now. My Cuban and Puerto Rican friends say I make the best tacos of any white guy. They are very honest food critics.

How do others on here do their tacos?

The point I would like to make here is that Trumper does not always equal racist Democrat does not always equal communist..........sometimes yes.........but most of the time, no and both sides do have a right to exist.

The idiots can't seem to understand this though..... (edited)

We have enough politic threads.

✌🏻

Let’s hear some taco recipes.

Also, as I drive through the vast expanse of open Texas land I see areas big enough to house entire cities, every square inch owned, barb wired, and extremely expensive....some of it was bought way way back for nothing..... It gets harder to own land and experience nature for the poor each year... and the ironic thing is the poor are the ones that need nature the most with their shitty jobs and bad work hours.

I don't know what to do about it but it is sad, and then we worry about mental problems....maybe pay people to camp, haha it might work better than pills....and exercise.....major problem in Texas, home of the whataburger (edited)

Papa - Tacos - your grilled chicken recipe sounds superb. Superb I tell you. We have a local supermarket here in Texas - Brookshire's - that makes their own in-house tortillas. White flour stacked up crack is what they are. Crimony Dutch. They're 11 on a scale of 10. I've used them for years wrapped around hot dogs. I know it's not a taco recipe but you can lay one across a flat, mossy icky old river rock next to the campfire to heat up whilst your tube steak is roasting to perfection and when that universe is aligned write your name ( or draw a Puch logo ) onto the tortilla in mustard and roll 'em up like a sleeping bag and listen to the bullfrogs and cicada's deafening river-at-night symphony as you dine. Nectar of the gods, I tell you. I'm sure they have tortilla rocks on the Rhine........

> Your Mother Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Also, as I drive through the vast expanse of open Texas land I see areas

> big enough to house entire cities, every square inch owned, barb wired,

> and extremely expensive....some of it was bought way way back for

> nothing..... It gets harder to own land and experience nature for the

> poor each year... and the ironic thing is the poor are the ones that

> need nature the most with their shitty jobs and bad work hours.

>

> I don't know what to do about it but it is sad, and then we worry about

> mental problems....maybe pay people to camp, haha it might work better

> than pills....and exercise.....major problem in Texas, home of the

> whataburger

That's the worst about texas, no public land. I envy other states with blm land. The only area I know of in texas that is public use national forest is sam Houston national forest.

To be more positive San Antonio does have tons of free walking land... It is very nice!! Best mexican food too!

> The Dude Wrote:

> That's the worst about texas, no public land. I envy other states with

> blm land.

It's really no surprise Texas isn't BLM land ;)

> Your Mother Wrote:

> To be more positive San Antonio does have tons of free walking land...

> It is very nice!! Best mexican food too!

Agreed, was just saying that's the worst. The best is the culture and Mexican influence in sa, fuggin great food, our Christmas' rock, if you own property you aren't mashed right up next to someone else. You can drive, camp, have fires on the beaches. We have mountains, forest, desert, grassland, beaches, lakes, and everything between.

And most importantly we have great tacos, where I live its mostly flour tortillas, my buddy moses in el paso they have more corn tortilla type food.

Now I want Tacos for dinner.MMMMMMM tacos

punkrock randy /

Blm land, wtf you talkin about John Wayne? I’m not discussing my love of tacos or campgrounds when this’s how it’s brought up. Kill whitey!

Now that’s how you do early morning sarcasm.

lol I wake up feeling like a degenerate troll all of the time, is that what all this is? no actual racism, I love it. It actually makes me feel less bad about my mornings.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Blm land, wtf you talkin about John Wayne? I’m not discussing my love

> of tacos or campgrounds when this’s how it’s brought up. Kill whitey!

Dont be a retard.

Screenshot_20200912-091404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh no Dude, why?

Guys, I tried..........

Dood........woosh

I am thinking of the Big Lebowski now... Dude you have to watch it 100 times in a row... learn to not like violence and not call people retarded. . It's just not cool. I see potential, you can weld, you can be cool... or win the respect of like 3 conservative people on here that constantly enjoy angsty bickering. (edited)

Whatever, this thread is not and was not intended to be political in any way. I was just posting a silly sign that I thought was cool and we could all get a kick from the acronym.

That's it, no undertones, no racism, just tacos.

^ That's exactly how I took it, lots of people seem to just want to be offended these days...isn't there enough of that in the world already?

Stephen said: ` lots of people seem to just want to be offended these days...isn't there enough of that in the world already?'

This is the problem.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account