A good while ago...............

.................Azed (K-evil) posted his last post. I wonder if he's out supporting antifa thugs or rioting somewhere? That would be right up his alley.

Re: A good while ago...............

punkrock randy /

#=DoNsLoNely

No, just speculating. I figured he's either in jail or the above.

Please follow his example, you racist shitbag.

Azed on Don's brain.... I'm sooooo jelly.

I was wondering about Azed myself a few days ago hoping he hasn't caught the virus since it was going strong in az.he's a pain in the ass at times but i wouldn't want anything to happen to him

It's a possibility, almost 200k dead, thanks to the idiocy of our government and the selfishness of many of our citizens.

havent seen Slew around either now that i think about it

He's poped in a few times, same type of posts. :)

More likely K-evil's rioting. He seems that type to me.

you really wanna believe you're the victim, scared of "rioters" you dum lil bitch haha

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

That’s fox news and donald trump for ya. They make it out to be like every city in the entire country is experiencing riots. Scaring all the little small minded people.

However, this may very well be the case if trump wins on nov3.

Riots “like have never been seen before”. (edited)

The "EVERY CITY IS A WARZONE" bullshit has lost some steam so now the Paste-eating sister-fuckers are screaming "ANTIFA IS BURNING DOWN THE COUNTRY BECAUSE OBAMA DIDNT RAKE THE FORESTS!" and not that the earth is heating up and forest fires, torms, droughts, crop blights, etc are all increasing at a rapid rate.

Quite literally the dumbest human beings in this country have been brainwashed into believing that THEY are the ones who REALLY know what's going on because Trümp (or Alex Jones or Q or their dog) told them so.

It's Trailer Park Scientology.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
9F48E64D-5F23-4219-B7F9-41058209ED78.jpeg

Stable Genius

Eh7Dq50XYAAIpdl.jpeg.jpg

***THREADJACK TRÜMPDUMP***

EhuSPGpU8AANLCt.jpeg.jpg
EhH9-n9WoAAxyK7.jpeg.jpg
Egz-QP9UYAAaQOx.jpeg.jpg

EhgkOmxXgAEnas3.jpeg.jpg
EhgngxPUMAAA8zd.jpeg.jpg
Egg0qArXgAEX4Sf.jpeg.jpg

EhKEOugU4AEbCVh.jpeg.jpg
EfjT6_mUcAA0Tnm.jpeg.jpg
EfstkxPXoAA05g-.jpeg.jpg

EU7hp0zVAAAHXnG.jpeg.jpg
EUC_xYgVAAEf2A8.jpeg.jpg
ETmTaqaXgAErHex.jpeg.jpg

DDKltaAWsAAkSeC.jpg
EQvdaOJXkAEAHj7.jpeg.jpg
ZomboMeme25082020101442.jpg

(edited)

All tore up that Trump got the Arabs and Israel together in a peace deal today? Will fake news cover it? I just watched the signing on Fox.

Oh, sweetie.

Of course you think it's important in relation to Mideast Affairs. You're one of those "poorly educated" voters Trümp loves so much. This "agreement" is meaningless and is a hail mary to try and bolster his cred as a negotiator before the election.

Now go buy some gold coins or Car Shield or Tac Glasses or whatever the fuck old people do while waiting to die.

Oh, and btw. Make sure you send Tangstain more money. Because his campaign is broke and can't get any big donors anymore because everyone but the MAGAts see an inept doofus who shits himself in between snorting mounds of crushed Adderall.

Screenshot_20200915-140042_SamsungInternet.jpg

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/how-donald-trump-blew-1-billion-fundraising-lead/616156/

Annnnnnnd right on cue!

Screenshot_20200915-143105_SamsungInternet.jpg

SEE, DON?

You're a very simple and very, very stupid old fuck who believes anything Trümp tells you. (edited)

I didn't say there would BE peace...................I said he got them together. LOL!

They are having talks about normalisation after things escalated in the past few years.

So it's like setting the table on fire and asking for applause when you put the fire out.

It takes a village idiot (BAS) to understand the complications of diplomacy. LOL!

What a clever retort, you must know the ins and outs of international diplomacy with that kind of intelligence.

I know that Iran is a problem that will never go away.

Wow, such eloquence and knowledge of the subject. Have you tried donating 500k to your dear leader so you can become a diplomat?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account