Burn you sacks of shit

Pantifa scum, hope he has no face left.

20200906_185931.jpg

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Dirty30 Dillon /

I hope the next one makes it through your front window 👍

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Protests are peaceful when cops aren't there

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

punkrock randy /

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Protests are peaceful when cops aren't there

And when they cooperate and listen if they are there. They affect the outcome, though DudeDouchewagen can’t see that. He promotes 17 year olds touting assault rifles.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Luckily Molotov cocktails are pretty harmless, they look more fun than that they damage. I hope this brave freedom fighter has a speedy recovery.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Who gives a fuck?

I do have a question though,

What self respecting grown man would wear this ugly ass hipster shit?

Screenshot_20200907-045046_SamsungInternet.jpg

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Uggs for bikers, LOL!

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

$10 says they came with beard grooming products.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

I can usually agree with the anti-trump side.

My opinion is that both “sides” are wrong. If you are isolating your thoughts into a left or right box you’re fucking up.

Throwing a fire bomb is always wrong. It’s not even a responsible way to light a bonfire.

If it caught the thrower on fire, it would certainly have the potential to catch a target on fire. Lighting people on fire is just plain not nice.

Back in the day, people fought the injustice with art, film and music. If you can reach the children of today with “subversive” entertainment. Teach them the truth. Lead them toward enlightenment. Change can happen.

It was a powerful tool and still available. The changes that took place in the USA in the 60-70s no doubt came from a rebellious youth following pop culture.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Back in the day, people fought the injustice with art, film and music.

1.) Your memory is a LITTLE fuzzy;

Eg3vOJsVoAAva9q.jpeg.jpg

and

2.) This shit is funny af:

BOTH OF THESE THINGS CAN BE TRUE

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Back in the day, people fought the injustice with art, film and music.

> If you can reach the children of today with “subversive” entertainment.

> Teach them the truth. Lead them toward enlightenment. Change can happen.

>

> It was a powerful tool and still available. The changes that took place

> in the USA in the 60-70s no doubt came from a rebellious youth following

> pop culture.

Not really, the 60's and 70's were just an endless stream of violent riots. Predominantly by POC against racism segregation and police violence, but also a lot of racist and nazi scumbags fighting against equal rights for POC. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

list of riots in the USA

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Those riots didnt disproportionally affect white Americans and their neighborhoods so not unlike Tulsa, a lot of that violence and period of unrest has drifted out of the nations collective history.

(Or at least been relegated to a single line in a Neil Young song about 4 white kids from Ohio.)

THAT is marginalization.

Difference now is that the wealth disparity in our nation is worse than France's just before they brought out the guillotines. So now it's not just "poor blacks" who are affected but middle class Americans who have witnessed their parents and grandparents strip our nation of it's riches and sell off our institutional I.Q. all in the name of their fucking retirement accounts.

So fuck it. Burn it down.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

I see your point.

I guess my intention was to say that nowadays the fight is more than ever one to change people’s way of thinking.

Equality is in the law books. We need to change minds. The “adults” in this mess can’t be reasoned with. We could might save the babies.

If some kid watches his dad throw a rock at some other kids dad. He’s gonna grow up a rock thrower. If that kid is exposed to a poignant social commentary film or a thought invoking satire. Maybe a song that leads to critical thinking about the hypocrisy of their clans beliefs.

I’d rather rebel by throwing a concert than a weapon.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

punkrock randy /

My one song concert on the matter. (edited)

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

And Dr King was an artist of sorts.

Orators aren’t really killing it nowadays.

I guess the youth of today has been robbed of an attention span long enough to endure critical thinking.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If some kid watches his dad throw a rock at some other kids dad. He’s

> gonna grow up a rock thrower. If that kid is exposed to a poignant

> social commentary film or a thought invoking satire. Maybe a song that

> leads to critical thinking about the hypocrisy of their clans beliefs.

>

> I’d rather rebel by throwing a concert than a weapon.

One does not exclude the other. When there's nazi's rallying in my town i'll happily throw rocks at them and i'd advise everyone to do the same.

That doesn't mean i wasnt brought up by hippy's and I've been exposed to more than enough culture.

I've also thrown a rock concert to raise money to fight the nazi's and thrown rocks at them the subsequent day.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

its a paradox but you cant tolerate intollerance

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

I do think about this and wonder if its a genuine decline or "lack of" something or has the medium just changed how we communicate with each other. Art is art.

Memes and gifs can invoke emotion the same way a Rembrandt can. And a video can convey a thought as well or sometimes better than the written word.

Or maybe we're just getting old and these damn kids need to stay off our lawns.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

The problem I see is a bunch of pissed off people, filled with lies and propaganda.

I do think physical resistance is necessary at times.

Right now, there seems to be a lack of substantial leaders. People want to fight, but they aren’t well defined on what or how to do it. Or even what to do if they win.

The goal isn’t to kill fascist, I hope. It should be to un-fascist them. Historically, anytime some group thought it was a good idea to remove the opposition by annihilating them, the results were frowned upon. Even Allies fighting Nazis were just looking for them to stop. Otherwise, we could have kept the ovens going and fed them all in instead.

The future of our species requires us to get beyond resolving our conflicts with violence. Or even arguing over who’s right and wrong. We just have to cohabitate the planet.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Even Allies fighting Nazis were just looking for them to stop. Otherwise, we could have kept the ovens going and fed them all in instead.

All the Nazis responsible for the war either killed themselves, got executed or fled to south America. All the lesser Nazis got long prison sentences during which a lot of them luckily killed themselves.

Now 75 years later Simon Wiesenthal's great work is all but finished and i'll fight everyone that wants to bring back the wretched ideology of the Nazis.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

There's truth in each of your statements.

And what I find compelling about that is trying to anticipate how future generations will view RIGHT NOW.

Lots of people forget that a lot of Americans back then liked Germany, admired Hitler. and vocally wanted nothing to do with Europe's plight, not even non-military aid. I'm pretty sure even American Hero, Charles Lindbergh was tight with Der Führer.

Now we all look back fondly on a time when an entire country rose up to save Europe and beat Hitler because : "USA IS #1"

On the flip, Germany forced LOTS of men into service and they had no choice but to take up guns, be killed, or flee. They even sent deserters and those not believing in the cause to the front lines to be summarily executed by god knows what molten hunk of speeding lead Allied artillery just tossed at them.

People forget. Many times on purpose. Especially when it comes to past deeds and sins of their fathers.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

My mom loved the book: A Midnight Clear

About some American and German Soldiers that made their own treaty on Christmas Eve. I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t read it.

She also loved the song Universal Soldier by Donovan.

Point being, we all are pretty similar. We should get along if we keep our crazy ideas in check and don’t let ourselves be used for the agenda of those that seek to disturb peaceful lives.

If you follow a leader that is telling you to stir the shit pot so hard and fast that it gets on everyone, including yourself, then you might want to realign your allegiance to someone with a better philosophy in life.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

A midnight clear is loosely based on this true story from WW1

Currently there's protests going on by people that want to live peaceful lives, and as long as they can't they should rebel.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> And Dr King was an artist of sorts.

>

> Orators aren’t really killing it nowadays.

>

> I guess the youth of today has been robbed of an attention span long

> enough to endure critical thinking.

^ and there it is. This is the "read less" generation.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Papa _ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Back in the day, people fought the injustice with art, film and music.

>

> > If you can reach the children of today with “subversive”

> entertainment.

>

> > Teach them the truth. Lead them toward enlightenment. Change can

> happen.

>

> >

>

> > It was a powerful tool and still available. The changes that took

> place

>

> > in the USA in the 60-70s no doubt came from a rebellious youth

> following

>

> > pop culture.

>

> Not really, the 60's and 70's were just an endless stream of violent

> riots. Predominantly by POC against racism segregation and police

> violence, but also a lot of racist and nazi scumbags fighting against

> equal rights for POC. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

>

> list of riots in the USA

Yes it does, and this is why I fear it will never change, one side will give just enough to shut the other side up for a while, and then slowly erode those gains. It's all about attention span. Kind of like peace in the middle east, ever since I can remember someone has a"new" plan, and it never works, after being alive a while you figure out that nothing is "new" but people forget, these days faster than ever. A human trait seems to be to hold others back and to fight. We are after all glorified animals. These changes that people want will take generations to instill, GENERATIONS, we have people who get pissed off waiting too long in a drive thru line....you do the math.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> Currently there's protests going on by people that want to live peaceful

> lives, and as long as they can't they should rebel.

You have a point. The people on the bottom, with no facility to induce changes have only the option to demand attention in escalation until help is raised.

So much of the current violence is dismissed as troublemakers making sport of the situation. Because they are. It isn’t right but it’s true.

My appeals are to the ones in positions to help. I feel like the people that should be making things better for the underprivileged are just telling them to keep protesting.

If my kids tell me they’re hungry, I feed them. I don’t look at them and say they should cry about it some more.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

I remember the first time we were playing with molotovs we were throwing em off a bridge at a rock in the river so it wouldn't start a fire, and then the rag dropped out and lit my friend Phil on fire, he panicked, dropped it and jumped off the bridge to douse himself, and this pile of leaves on the side of the road lit up. We finally managed to stomp it out but I remember this car slow rolling by with a serious what the fuck on their faces as some soaking wet kid in his full clothes is standing by the roadside with 2 others trying to look innocent with smoke smoldering out underfoot

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

Yes, with power comes responsibility, a fact quickly forgotten by most of those those who come into positions of power.

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I remember the first time we were playing with molotovs we were throwing

> em off a bridge at a rock in the river so it wouldn't start a fire, and

> then the rag dropped out and lit my friend Phil on fire, he panicked,

> dropped it and jumped off the bridge to douse himself, and this pile of

> leaves on the side of the road lit up. We finally managed to stomp it

> out but I remember this car slow rolling by with a serious what the fuck

> on their faces as some soaking wet kid in his full clothes is standing

> by the roadside with 2 others trying to look innocent with smoke

> smoldering out underfoot

:) Good times.... Did many similar things before girls and motorbikes grabbed my attention....

Re: Burn you sacks of shit

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> My appeals are to the ones in positions to help. I feel like the people

> that should be making things better for the underprivileged are just

> telling them to keep protesting.

>

I haven't heard a single republican say they should keep protesting, and they are currently the only ones in power that can change anything.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account