Re: Drown suckers!

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

This is hysterical, we had something like this on the river yesterday, thought maybe pics were from there, but I think that one went off ok, the lady in the pink is funny, boat is being swamped, and refuses to let go of drink....lmfao! It really blows my mind that there are so many people who support the chump, like they REALLY support him, shows you a lot about the state of education in this country, and the degree that the internet has softened minds and made people easier than ever to manipulate. "It's on my phone, it's real" I weep for the future. Should the chump win, (a real possibility) I say we deserve everything that will befall us as you reap what you sow, and it tells me that decent people are too lazy to vote, so yeah, we need to shape up as a nation. We have had it too easy for years, and the bills are coming due.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account