What are you drinking?

A break from the usual lone star light. This is excellent!

So, what are you drinking?

20200903_205840.jpg

Re: What are you drinking?

I'm drinking the souls of the ignorant.

Dr. Pepper. I've been sober since February 2019. Don't even miss it.

Not preaching, I don't go to meetings, quit cold turkey the month before my 50th birthday, just to dry out, figuring I'd go nuts on my birthday.

But then I discovered how much fun it was to wake up feeling good, and how much more shit I get done, and how much money I saved.

Shit, now it sounds like I'm preaching. Sorry about that ...

No preaching, I don't drink to get shitty.....usually.

I just enjoy a beer now and again.

Everything in moderation.

"das bier" ?

punkrock randy /

That shit’s piss in a can . Fuck Texas, secede already.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "das bier" ?

New beer, what's weird is they havent mentioned it on their website or any social media. Maybe only put out in certain places for early tasting 🤷‍♂️

Whatever the case it's pretty good.

IMG_2957.JPG

You should probably clean your glas, i doubt the beer is meant to be flat. Also, no German brewery would ever call their beer "das bier" as it simply implies "just beer in general" and not the presumed "THE Beer!"

Not my picture, also not a german brewery. Whether this is a genuine style or not is debatable, but I like it. I like most any beer other than an ipa.

So back to the original question, what are you drinking?

lonestar has been putting out a bunch of new stuff lately, they have the "24/7" which has half the alcohol content, also the "jade" which is a mexican style lager. I accidently grabbed the 24/7 and hated it haven't tried the others yet. My favorite beer for the past year or two is mama tried out of Brenham. super tasteee and just as cheap as lonestar, the only downside is they aren't everywhere, just HEB and local markets

mama.jpg

recently I been winding down with a nice glass of warm gin

It's great if you give it a chance, gins can be a really nice and impressive and satisfying flavor. And not warm really, just not cold. Really its just neat but folks get all shocked when you order "a glass of warm gin" so i stick with that terminology haha

Hell yeah, gin is my jam. Although I prefer it for a nice cool summer drink with tonic with or without the lime is fine. Cheers!

Screenshot_20200904-135649_Photos.jpg

My favorite “drink” is room temperature bourbon and water. 50/50.

I do what would be 3-4 shots and equal water. Slowly sip on that for an evening.

I drink plenty of beers. Can’t get away from PBRs as a preferred choice for accompanying meals and garage work.

To the dude.... I just wanna say that looks like a killer place for a barbecue!

Pibbers

15992707903734868382747696439423.jpg

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A break from the usual lone star light. This is excellent!

>

> So, what are you drinking?

What bike is that in the background? Fairing looks like a Nighthawk S, the rest, no clue. Dog is awesome!

That's my bike "the mongrel " cb500 frame, cb550 engine with a ton of mods, cb600f2 rear suspension, cb600f3 front suspension, cb700sc cowl and tail piece, mono shock setup from a cb600f4, cb400f tank. Custom seat and body panels.

The name I think is fitting.

20200824_224043.jpg

Nice, like it.

punkrock randy /

Delicious things

8543D97F-0722-4A9F-846C-739C79CD91EF.jpeg

Strongbows

20200907_185435.jpg

Sander Mulder /

not to be expected otherwise in Holland ;)

WhatsAppImage2020-09-06at12.56.55.jpeg

punkrock randy /

To be expected in Holland, but not Missouri.

image.jpg

There is this dank bevarage that is made around the corner from our shop, we are basically weezin’ tha jhu-uce. Probably not for the beginner, definitely expert level edibles. Only takes 2 tablespoons for most people to be in outer space.

Usually though, rainier is the go to. (edited)

AF25F4A8-F572-485B-B7F0-C9A4ECDB4A86.jpeg
9F10FB87-5A2C-4991-A1A6-6819EA7A79DC.jpeg

Fuck yeah! Rainier is excellent, picked up a whole bunch while in Wyoming.

20200909_085619.jpg

Strong tropical drinks.

5463D6F4-AC3A-4568-9B71-651344756A5A.jpeg

Pushrod Fifty /

Since bars are closed, I refill my nipper bottle with whiskey and ride out somewhere and sip on it. Last night I took a ride and picked up a fireball one and sipped that. Got home and sat outside and listened to the peepers and had a PBR, my beer of choice. Sometimes I'll stuff one in my pocket and ride out to the waterfront and enjoy it. Some nights I just hang in my garage and listen to music and poke around with the bikes and have some whiskey or a PBR.

anyone tried the new 4 roses small batch select, it's only just gotten released here and I think everywhere else. It's great. 4 roses definitely a favorite budget bourbon and this is still only $60 a bottle, it's good

60$? A bottle of small batch select is around 30€ here. Do you have high taxes on alcohol there?

Nevermind, i see it's different from the regular small batch. (edited)

Yea booze tax in Washington is kinda crazy, they tax by volume. A fifth of jack is about $25 plus our 10% sales tax and if you want anything half decent it’s about $40. There’s also a city of Seattle sugar tax on Gatorade, soda and other sugary beverages (diet soda and sugar free excluded)but yet our city refuses to tax amazon and other billionaires. There’s no income tax here so it’s kind of a haven for the wealthy. Lots of Tesla driving cunts and dickheads from the next county over in their big trucks building unnecessary giant condos and office buildings, wrecking what’s left of this town and making traffic awful, then complaining about how the city used to be cool. Damn, now I need a drink. (edited)

I'm sure that 15 dollar minimum didnt help, devaluing the dollar 👌. Texas has cheap alcohol but no buy until after 12 on sunday which is ridiculous. Florida was off the chain, you can buy a handle of liquor at the gas station anytime.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account