Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lot

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I know "better" than to "disappear" a car....but.... ;) Bankruptcy is a big step, if everything else was great in his life, credit score etc, it may not be a good idea, but given the situation, bad credit, financial difficulties etc, it makes a world of sense. Look into it, you could be paying off that heap for years, whereas in one fell swoop all his debt would be erased credit cards etc, and the infernal car. I know people who have done it and have new credit cards within a year, I have never done it, but only because at the time I needed to I could not afford to... fought through it and ok now, but it was a long road, but I was not down as much as your friend. He can keep his paid for car as well. The idea of going to the media to force the dealers hand is ok too, but that just puts you in the limelight, and does nothing to get you ahead in life as bankruptcy can. Bankruptcy is a legal right, but should only be used if you understand how you got there so you can do better, not a way to write off your bullshit every 7 yrs.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotTopic by: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 01:33PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 01:46PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Papa _ Papa _ 08/27/20 01:53PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 02:08PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Probably Fred Probably Fred 08/27/20 02:09PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 02:12PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 02:21PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Probably Fred Probably Fred 08/27/20 02:35PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 02:45PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 03:05PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 03:19PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 04:03PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/27/20 05:00PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Pops Peds Pops Peds 08/27/20 07:33PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Papa _ Papa _ 08/27/20 08:36PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Probably Fred Probably Fred 08/27/20 10:56PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account