wearing masks is dumb...

it foggs up my raybans. fuck that. i just been leaving my helmet on. full face. like gringo type shits and fake bell moto3's... up in the bank even.

Re: wearing masks is dumb...

Rub dishwashing liquid on your lenses and wipe dry. Keeps the fogging away for a week.

I've been doing that for 20 years, ever since I got glasses. Walking out of the house in cold weather or rain fogs em up, too.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

passing covid to someone you love or don't is also dumb

Try different masks. I wear one 8 hours a day in the warehouse and my raybans don't fog. Darrell has some nice ones he gave me that work okay about fogging. I can ask Andy to make you a nice one as well in a funny fabric.

Overpriced Parts /

Ya today is a issue! you can’t say or do anything without being in trouble,

The greatest generation was the greatest generation as they're slowly being killed/ dying off because they didn’t have to deal with all this bull crap!

You can’t say what you want you want, you can’t do what you want,

You can’t do nothing, Without offending somebody, losing your job, somebody coming back to you from a post you made 10 years ago,

I could go on and on!

smart phones killed civilization.

Period.

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ya today is a issue! you can’t say or do anything without being in

> trouble,

>

> The greatest generation was the greatest generation as they're slowly

> being killed/ dying off because they didn’t have to deal with all this

> bull crap!

>

> You can’t say what you want you want, you can’t do what you want,

>

> You can’t do nothing, Without offending somebody, losing your job,

> somebody coming back to you from a post you made 10 years ago,

>

> I could go on and on!

>

> smart phones killed civilization.

>

> Period.

All this shit isnt about "equality" they just want to tear down western civilization because they themselves are losers with no legacy to leave behind.

Also love that they are coming after their own now with jimmy Kimmel.

You cant please these people no matter how far you bow, it's time people wake up and take back their lives.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

yea it sucks that if you say something baseless, factless, racist, demeaning, false, ignorant, mean, that maybe someone will notice and say "hey can you not do that?"

so hey, can you not fucking do that? would be really great thanks

punkrock randy /

> The Dude Wrote:

> > Overpriced Parts Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Ya today is a issue! you can’t say or do anything without being in

>

> > trouble,

>

> >

>

> > The greatest generation was the greatest generation as they're slowly

>

> > being killed/ dying off because they didn’t have to deal with all this

>

> > bull crap!

>

> >

>

> > You can’t say what you want you want, you can’t do what you want,

>

> >

>

> > You can’t do nothing, Without offending somebody, losing your job,

>

> > somebody coming back to you from a post you made 10 years ago,

>

> >

>

> > I could go on and on!

>

> >

>

> > smart phones killed civilization.

>

> >

>

> > Period.

>

> All this shit isnt about "equality" they just want to tear down western

> civilization because they themselves are losers with no legacy to leave

> behind.

>

> Also love that they are coming after their own now with jimmy Kimmel.

>

> You cant please these people no matter how far you bow, it's time people

> wake up and take back their lives.

Calm down douches, it’s called evolving. Your old ass brains are becoming useless shite. Quit crying like you’re not allowed to do anything. Fuggin’ old ass toddlers

People calling a bunch of whiny out of touch racists "the greatest generation" always makes me laugh.

^ Blammo!

Do this

^ I fell asleep with The Office on and this comment is confusing me deeply

> Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang Wrote:

> yea it sucks that if you say something baseless, factless, racist,

> demeaning, false, ignorant, mean, that maybe someone will notice and say

> "hey can you not do that?"

>

> so hey, can you not fucking do that? would be really great thanks

I fucking love you, Chris.

Check your math, Ken. The Greatest Generation is mostly dead.

The people you speak of are the Boomers.

THEIR parent's generation stared down pure evil in the face (and won).

Through this trauma they created a grand, prosperous, (and although imperfect) place where the American Dream became possible (for almost everyone).

The Boomers lived in an age where they suffered less than their any American before them and were given more opportunity through a Government that actually worked for the people and toward the betterment of society.

And the greedy motherfuckers fucked it all up.

Business Models became predatory instead of focused on prosperity, manual labor and manufacturing were outsourced so upper management and shareholders could eat even bigger slices of the pie, and our institutional IQ plummeted through advances in technology being hoarded by private enterprise as opposed to making our society better.

Stop the Real 'Murcan cosplaying bullshit, it's silly and nobody buys it.

Boomers didn't create shit. They just sucked the bones of their parent's hard work and left the next generation of kids to fend for themselves.

But Ken, to be clear. I STILL love you.

Sweetie,

Maybe don't worry about the kids legacy and be more worried of the one you're leaving behind.

Which is to say you're on the wrong side of history, numbnuts.

But you're too shallow and linear to understand that. So do go on about the "END OF WESTERN CIVILI-MUH-ZATION!!" because you're not that intelligent and it's very funny to me.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> Check your math, Ken. The Greatest Generation is mostly dead.

>

> The people you speak of are the Boomers.

>

> THEIR parent's generation stared down pure evil in the face (and won).

>

> Through this trauma they created a grand, prosperous, (and although

> imperfect) place where the American Dream became possible (for almost

> everyone).

>

> The Boomers lived in an age where they suffered less than their any

> American before them and were given more opportunity through a

> Government that actually worked for the people and toward the betterment

> of society.

>

> And the greedy motherfuckers fucked it all up.

>

> Business Models became predatory instead of focused on prosperity,

> manual labor and manufacturing were outsourced so upper management and

> shareholders could eat even bigger slices of the pie, and our

> institutional IQ plummeted through advances in technology being hoarded

> by private enterprise as opposed to making our society better.

>

> Stop the Real 'Murcan cosplaying bullshit, it's silly and nobody buys

> it.

>

> Boomers didn't create shit. They just sucked the bones of their parent's

> hard work and left the next generation of kids to fend for themselves.

>

> But Ken, to be clear. I STILL love you.

I love how you say that the past generation didnt have to work, my parents and nearly every one I know has had to work for everything they own and carve out an existence. They bust their ass to raise a family, they were handed nothing. This new generation wants everything handed to them, they want to commit crime with no repercussions. Shit we cant find anyone to work at our shop and show up on time because people are so fucking lazy.

They should just hold up signs that say "we want free shit"

Slavery ended long ago but these idiots want to be slaves to the government.

Ain't nobody 'round here got the time or interest to give you a high school level global economics and history education, dipshit.

You should've paid more attention in class.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

They should just hold up signs that say "we want free shit"

To be fair, kids these days are now encouraged to amass as much debt as they can because it will "better their life." I listen to the Dave Ramsey show all the time, and the majority of callers have the bulk of their debt in student loans or bloated car loans. The notion of government bail outs and welfare would be appealing if you cant make rent... granted i believe thats just a band-aid to a much bigger problem. I do feel boomers coddled a throw away market which amazes me that many are from the "hippy" movement. So to be clear, i think everyone is at fault here. The parents that miss-directed their children along with the impulsive child wanting that over-inflated degree & flashy car.

I do have some slight optimize in some of the younger generation. It does seem to me that there is a shift from quantity to quality. It does seem to me that the younger consumer does care to a degree about how & where something is made. So maybe we will see a decline in the walmarts!

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> They should just hold up signs that say "we want free shit"

>

> To be fair, kids these days are now encouraged to amass as much debt as

> they can because it will "better their life." I listen to the Dave

> Ramsey show all the time, and the majority of callers have the bulk of

> their debt in student loans or bloated car loans. The notion of

> government bail outs and welfare would be appealing if you cant make

> rent... granted i believe thats just a band-aid to a much bigger

> problem. I do feel boomers coddled a throw away market which amazes me

> that many are from the "hippy" movement. So to be clear, i think

> everyone is at fault here. The parents that miss-directed their children

> along with the impulsive child wanting that over-inflated degree &

> flashy car.

>

> I do have some slight optimize in some of the younger generation. It

> does seem to me that there is a shift from quantity to quality. It does

> seem to me that the younger consumer does care to a degree about how &

> where something is made. So maybe we will see a decline in the walmarts!

Nobody teaches kids that's it's alright to be blue collar. I worked at stupid autozone to put myself through college. Yeah it sucked but you gotta do the shit job to get to a better position in life.

I loathe Walmart, the place is terrible. Sadly it used to be only american made products till they sold out for chinesium junk.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I worked at stupid autozone to put myself through college. Yeah it sucked but you gotta do the shit job to get to a better position in life.

Good, and Im assuming you got a career that had a good return. Listen to Dave Ramsey calls on youtube sometime. People will have over $100K in student loans making 30k a year when the smoke clears. Im all for education, I just believe in choosing a field that will yield a positive return. Bottom line is, some people should consider trade schools over college... and they should work while in school to pay for the cost... debt is a terrible option.

I guess i brought this up because Im tired of hearing how awesome the hippy / older movement was... we live in the world they created now. Im tired of the "these kids these days" crap, when we were pushed on their whims into the situation we are in now. We are responsible for our futures, but they were responsible for giving us some of the tools we need to succeed.

I just believe in choosing a field that will yield a positive return. Bottom line is, some people should consider trade schools over college...

School shouldn't be ridiculously expensive. The cost of education in the US has nothing to do with the education your getting, if i wanted to do an extra minor it would be a whopping 400€ on top of the 1600€ i paid per year for school.

So don't blame the kids, blame fascist corporate "schools" that charge you 100k for a diploma.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

So don't blame the kids, blame fascist corporate "schools" that charge you 100k for a diploma.

I do blame institutions. I also blame the unmerited pressure on kids to jump right into college when they have no good clear path to success (you should weigh the cost of education to the benefits it yields). I also blame federally backed loans... since their creation the cost of tuition has sky rocketed because the colleges know they get a check regardless if the student completes a degree and / or has the means to pay it back. Its a whole cycle of crap, which all works in favor of the greedy schools we both oppose. Our main difference here is you support more government control while i believe a truly free market would regulate that much better.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Jimmy, I am actually 100% in agreement with you about the issue with schooling.

I worked full time at a grocery store while attending school full time, not to pay for school but just to afford to live while going to school. My loans are definitely well below average, but I still feel the sting every month.

I think that corporate greed has become intrinsic in the secondary education in this country and it's a huge issue. That said, I don't think that young people can be blamed for amassing school debt when every high school is basically just prepping kids for college.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>Our main difference here is you support

> more government control while i believe a truly free market would

> regulate that much better.

Free market capitalism has never worked and only gives power to large corporations to crush the working man.

I have never heard of a rich boss that made 1 million in profit and then proceeded to give this money to the people that worked to give him this fortune. Rich people take all the money they can and don't give a shit about other people so you can't let them run your country.

They forced the next generation into crippling debt for educations that they themselves received for a relative pittance.

And it was all to fund their retirements.

Our entire education system needs to be overhauled literally down to the way students sit in a classroom.

Having rows and columns of seated students and the doing boring repetitive tasks like arithmetic and penmanship we're largely based on Industrial Era factories and trying to teach people routines and mindsets that would seamlessly fit into the factory jobs that the majority of those students would go on to fill.

Those production skills once sorely needed are largely outsourced or entirely obsolete now.

There needs to be an axis shifting education overhaul in this country and it needs to begin with de-incentivizing profit and criminalizing education for scams like Trump University.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

That said, I don't think that young people can be blamed for amassing school debt when every high school is basically just prepping kids for college.

There is a level of personal responsibility that is on them, but i can understand how at 17 or 18 years old and given the vast array of school options most dont think beyond the moment. Kids are impulsive and need good guidance, which sadly neither many parents or counselors seem to be giving these days. "Go out of state for the experience... obtain that masters and work as a social worker!... ignore the $150k student loan bill and the $40-50K a year average salary."

Free market capitalism has never worked and only gives power to large corporations to crush the working man.

I get your plea... we actually have similar goals at the end of this. We both want quality education more affordable. I just cant shake off what I've learned about our education system. The more the government gets involved the more things go into chaos. It wasnt until federally back student loans that tuition rates spiked at record highs (not to mention credit hours increased). Im honestly surprised we dont agree on this... most on here feel there is systematic racism at play yet they push for more government regulation. Why are you feeding the beast?

I have never heard of a rich boss that made 1 million in profit and then proceeded to give this money to the people that worked to give him this fortune. Rich people take all the money they can and don't give a shit about other people so you can't let them run your country.

Sure, thats why we need to do away with all the tax breaks & loop holes for these guys. Flush out all the lobbyists... shrink federal power (give it back to the states). Saying capitalism doesn't work while pointing at an openly broken and rigged system is just not a good example. But even with all our countries problems, we still are the leader in many fields around the world. I would credit that to some of the free market principals that still linger. Nothing drives innovation like a profit motive - having an authoritarian government setting your wage than demanding you cure cancer just doesn't strike me as the best road to follow.

They forced the next generation into crippling debt for educations that they themselves received for a relative pittance.

And it was all to fund their retirements.

Yup, this was the "enlightened" generation that hated "the man." Now somehow we have crippling debt problems, large corporations selling out to china, and systematic issues. But remember guys, its all the fault of those darn kids for not wanting to work... i remember in my business courses how they praised out sourcing to other countries as it will raise our GPD as our labor forces shift. Now we depend on china to produce the majority of our medicine as they send us wave after wave of new viruses while also silencing anyone who speaks out about it.

Sorry, im going off on a rant.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

There needs to be an axis shifting education overhaul in this country and it needs to begin with de-incentivizing profit and criminalizing education for scams like Trump University.

I agree with alot of what your saying, but I would like to vouch for profit motive. Flush out lobbyists and I think you could spawn new educational institutions that would offer competition that could lower education costs. Im not saying there shouldn't be some sort of standard for the level of education someone receives but its certainly rigged for certain individuals currently.

Its like cars, if a new company wanted to form ford or GM would just put pressure to pass even higher "safety" standards thus making it impossible for new companies to draw a profit. Therefore we dont get competition and now we pay more for for cars. I really think overreaching government (whom is largely made up of those older saints) is the most damning thing we have going right now.

punkrock randy /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Free market capitalism has never worked and only gives power to large

> Rich people take all the money they can and don't give a shit

> about other people so you can't let them run your country.

Spot on Bas

Free market capitalism has ALWAYS worked.

There, I fixed it for you Bas. LOL!

Fuck off you immensely dumb homophobic piece of shit. We don't need your backwards bullshit here.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account