My Helmet is my mask

Who else walks around stores with their full-faced helmet doubling as their mask? Can't just be me* Moved to this forum by simon

Re: My Helmet is my mask

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I do it in convenience stores. (edited)

Pushrod Fifty /

I do it all the time. A couple times lately, I forgot my mask when I set out for a ride. I had to wait in line outside with my helmet on but it kept my bald head cool. Sat in an outdoor patio waiting for my food with it on. It's convenient for sipping a beer while waiting because I can just tip it up for my tallboy PBR and still be protected from the assholes that aren't wearing one because its their right spread a virus if they so choose.

Not so bad because its a 3/4 with flip visor.

I dunno of you know but the virus is far smaller than the filtering ability of a surgical mask. Wearing a mask does absolutely nothing for controlling a virus it's like putting up a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I dunno of you know but the virus is far smaller than the filtering

> ability of a surgical mask. Wearing a mask does absolutely nothing for

> controlling a virus it's like putting up a chain link fence to keep out

> mosquitoes.

I don't know if you know, but this particular virus isn't travelling in communicable form via airborne viral cells, but rather via droplet and atomized fluid transpiration. Both of which are HEAVILY mitigated by simply wearing a surgical mask.

Obviously, an N95 mask will be more effective. But the surgical mask is an effective way of reducing transmission.

Don't be a fucking rube.

So if a mask protects you why should everyone else wear one?

Double think.

You're either a troll or a fucking idiot.

Pushrod Fifty /

Of course its not perfect because people are wearing them and the virus is still spreading. The surgical masks leak around the nose. The breath vapors collect on eyeglasses and dissipate in the air. N95 is great but if it has the exhale valve it's not protesting anyone else.

> The Dude Wrote:

> So if a mask protects you why should everyone else wear one?

>

> Double think.

Oh fucking Christ. I will never cease to be amazed by the completely idiotic and out of touch vein of moped people.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> The Dude Wrote:

> So if a mask protects you why should everyone else wear one?

>

> Double think.

"So If A mAsK pRoTeCtS yOu WhY sHoUlD eVeRyOnE eLsE wEaR oNe?"

Quit mopeds and go back to poking your diddle stick into your Hoover.

If it were as deadly as they say why are other countries back to normal?

Why aren't the homeless piling up in the streets dead?

Why are hospitals been shut from lack of of patients?

Why are doctors being told to list all deaths as covid?

Why dont they tell you about all the people who got the virus that have recovered or that were asymptomatic?

The amount of people buying into this hoax is beyond belief.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> The Dude Wrote:

> If it were as deadly as they say why are other countries back to normal?

Have you traveled to other countries, or you're just guessing? Something tells me you don't leave the 100 mile radius you live in.

> Why aren't the homeless piling up in the streets dead?

Homeless people were incredibly affected by this, do your research.

> Why are hospitals been shut from lack of of patients?

This is patently false.

> Why are doctors being told to list all deaths as covid?

Also false, sounds like you've been hitting the Kool-aud pretty heavy.

> Why dont they tell you about all the people who got the virus that have

> recovered or that were asymptomatic?

This is a commonly available statistic, just because Fox News hasn't told you doesn't mean it's not there.

> The amount of people buying into this hoax is beyond belief.

Yeah. I lost a family member to COVID, so you can respectfully eat shit and die.

Sometimes you see something that's so stupid it leaves you speechless. This is one of those things.

no groms no blasters /

> The Dude Wrote:

> farrrrrrrrrrrt

THE MASK DOES NOT PROTECT YOU.

IT PROTECTS EVERYONE ELSE FROM YOU.

EVERYONE ELSE WEARING THE MASK IS WHAT PROTECTS YOU.

IT BLOCKS THE VIRUS-LADEN AEROSOL DROPLETS THAT YOU ARE EXHALING FROM YOUR ASYMPTOMATIC THROAT.

WHEN THE POPULATION WEARS MASKS, IT REDUCES THE TRANSMISSION OF THE DISEASE AND KEEPS THE NUMBER OF CRITICAL CASES BELOW THE NUMBER OF RESPIRATOR MACHINES.

PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICERS AND EPIDEMIOLOGISTS AND DOCTORS ARE SMARTER THAN TALK RADIO WINDBAGS.

if obamacare death panels are real, why aren't you fucking dead?

if soros buses bringing antifa death squads to your shitty town to burn you alive in the golden corral are real, why aren't you fucking dead?

if saul alinsky trained obama to create a new kgb to send all white christians to the gulag, why aren't you fucking dead?

if all the other insane lies you heard from a facebook meme are real, why aren't you fucking dead?

oh right it's because nothing good can ever happen (edited)

no groms no blasters /

I come on the forum to read about people fixing their mopeds and tuning them and riding them and then have to see stupid people saying stupid shit like this. it's fucked up.

filthbreath germbags are banned from all moped events forever.

same goes for unvaxxed germbags.

My hope is you sheep wearing masks bring down your immunity so far and are killed off by your own stupidity. One can wish.

Sorry, we dont have a golden corral anywhere close, that's ok though because that place is gross.

The same people wearing masks do this shit, guy next to me at a truck stop, wearing a mask and stuck that nasty thing back in his ear.

20200604_090312.jpg

My mother died of COVID-19 on April 11, 2020. She was a nurse in the Maryland area and contracted it at work. I hope you never have the feeling of losing someone you love and not being able to be with them at their dying moment. I hope you are able to grieve with your family properly. I hope you never have the feeling of choosing your mother's urn over email either. This is real and there are people who are hurting, scared, or anxious. Disagree if you like, just have some decency to think about others. Here's an article about my mom celebrating her life - I hope it gives you a face to the hoax. I wish you no ill will - just compassion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/08/obituaries/evelyn-caro-dead-coronavirus.html

no groms no blasters /

> The Dude Wrote:

> guy next to me at a truck stop

quit taking upskirts in the mensroom, you disgusting trash

delete your account

> no groms no blasters Wrote:

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > guy next to me at a truck stop

>

> quit taking upskirts in the mensroom, you disgusting trash

>

> delete your account

Maybe move out of your parents house, and delete your account.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

This dude is definitely one of those people that goes to public places and angrily coughs on anybody who calls him out about not wearing a mask.

It should be considered biological warfare, which is a war crime/violation of international humanitarian law, and those that do it should tried for it

Ha ha, people's butts must hurt from not enough riding. It's pretty simple, here in CA they won't let you in the store without a mask(no matter what you believe). I take personal joy walking around stores with my helmet on _ achieving an even greater level of dorkness than i earned pulling up on my stupid moped. Chill guys

This thread. Smh.

This is an example of the "haves" and "have knots" . Those who have common sense and care and respect fellow citizens. And those who have no respect for anyone or anything. It's not about you, it's about everyone, you fucking moron.

> Gator San Juan Wrote:

> My mother died of COVID-19 on April 11, 2020. She was a nurse in the

> Maryland area and contracted it at work. I hope you never have the

> feeling of losing someone you love and not being able to be with them at

> their dying moment. I hope you are able to grieve with your family

> properly. I hope you never have the feeling of choosing your mother's

> urn over email either. This is real and there are people who are

> hurting, scared, or anxious. Disagree if you like, just have some

> decency to think about others. Here's an article about my mom

> celebrating her life - I hope it gives you a face to the hoax. I wish

> you no ill will - just compassion.

>

>

> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/08/obituaries/evelyn-caro-dead-coronavirus.html

Very sorry for the loss of your mother Gator!

Thank you.

> The Dude Wrote:

> My hope is you sheep wearing masks bring down your immunity so far and

> are killed off by your own stupidity. One can wish.

>

> Sorry, we dont have a golden corral anywhere close, that's ok though

> because that place is gross.

>

> The same people wearing masks do this shit, guy next to me at a truck

> stop, wearing a mask and stuck that nasty thing back in his ear.

Why in the world do you have your phone out in a public restroom, and taking pics on top of that?!? WTF dude? This is the height of something...seen a lot of weird shit on this site over the years, but this is over the top.

Their identity was kept hidden, no other pics were taken but I couldn't believe that someone would let their ear piece lay on the floor of a truck stop.

Phone was out for an unrelated text to friends to find out where they were on a recent road trip.

To me it's not about the person's identity, and I will grant you the ear piece on the floor is gross af, but to me so is the idea of handling ones phone in the bathroom, public or private, no call or message is THAT important? I would never dream of that, or taking a picture in a public restroom.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> To me it's not about the person's identity, and I will grant you the ear

> piece on the floor is gross af, but to me so is the idea of handling

> ones phone in the bathroom, public or private, no call or message is

> THAT important? I would never dream of that, or taking a picture in a

> public restroom.

That was my point in another thread about eating out. Peeps go to bathroom and have phone out. You can hear the phone conversations the alert tones and keystrokes. Any employees that put their phone away hopefully wash their hands before going back to work serving food. Then they get their phones back out between serving food or customers. How many sterilized their phones upon exiting the bathroom and before handling your food? Covid19 was a wake up call to my eating habits. I avoid eating out like the plague. (edited)

Get off my lawn...

Really, you will get a very stern look in my coffee shop. And, perhaps, some gestures.

Then, we'll talk 'peds out on the deck.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account