If you're a Cinema fan in the Seattle area....

Aaron Blair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the Rodeo drive-in theatre is back up and running near Bremerton,15min drive from the ferry. Going strong since 1949 and still use 35mm projectors for classics. Spaceballs is showing now!

Every show is a double feature, shows start at 9:45pm. If you've never been, now would be a great time to go...three screens and over 1000 car capacity. Surrounded by old growth forest on all sides...

I grew up going here and on the off chance that someone's a cinema person I though I'd post this. I know that they are hurting as a business right now. Honestly, pretty amazing that they still exist.

Might make a good family road trip or escape for a while. I saw hook a few days ago on the big screen for the first time in......wow I'm older than I think.

Sadly, no mopeds right now. :( I used to ride out with a folding chair and my 1950's zenith transoceanic radio from the 60's. Set up a portable bbq and make my homemade venison,garlic and pear sausages for everyone around me.....good times...not gonna happen right now tho.....

You will need an fm radio, the old posts and window speakers were still there a few years ago but gone now... (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account