Riots

takei.jpg

Re: Riots

The cop F’d up big time. Cost a man his life. He didn’t have that coming. He didn’t deserve to be treated like that, even if he’d survived. I think the cop was showing off- “look how tough I am, You ain’t so big now” type shit. I don’t know that he tried to kill him, I’d like to think not. But he didn’t try not to, and he didn’t seem too concerned with it in the moment. Now he has to stand trial for murder. I wonder if the jury will crucify him. Does he deserve that? I don’t know.

Re: Riots

4BAD0D68-E44D-4F5C-BE34-CADE88EAD11F.jpeg

Re: Riots

This is from Minneapolis. People sitting on their own porch getting fired at (non lethal ammo but still extremely dangerous), not violating the curfew at all since they are literally at home. https://streamable.com/u2jzoo (edited)

Re: Riots

This thread can get real ugly real fast if it's stays open.

Re: Riots

^^^ mmmm hmm, living here and watching this, it is easy to say that, and it is partially true. A lot of the instigation has come from people from outside the state coming here and stirring shit, a fact that really sort of surprised me, but all those who participated in the violence are just as messed up as that cop and his partners are, this shit solves nothing, if anything just perpetuates the hate. I don't believe that cop set out to kill the guy, but to hurt and humiliate him, something our cops have been doing for years, not all of course, but there is an element that is into this, they ought to know you have no idea a persons health issues, once a suspect is cuffed you simply can't continue to use force on them, that is sadistic, cruel and utterly unnecessary. That cops short life will be filled with the pain he has inflicted on others, his cowardly partners who did not get him to ease up are in a word of shit too, as they should be. There is no place for cowards or bully's in law enforcement. Their behavior was inexcusable. But the rioters are as bad, destroying the local businesses in their own community's, Mpls has a very vibrant mix of restaurants and business owners from all over the world, a very inclusive place, none of these people had a thing to do with what the police did, yet everything they worked hard to build has been burned....makes me sick. What of people who need medication, have no car and now the pharmacy is burned down, the buses are shut down and the delivery services are not going in there...the destruction is harming people who are vulnerable and helpless, that is as cowardly as the cops who stood by and watched and did nothing. This all could have been avoided. So many were looking forward to trying to move forward with reopening shops and restaurants, now they are lost to senseless violence. My heart aches for George Floyd and his family, but it also aches for my city, and for the loss of civility that seems so prevalent in society today. One good note, every morning there are scores of people from the affected neighborhoods up and out, cleaning up, helping those burned out of homes and businesses, taking in their neighbors, donating food to those who now have nothing, these people are the light in this darkness, and as usual their story is second to the loud, the violent. It's been a sad scary week. :( This people, while it has happened before, is the result of a society whose motto is "whatever". This great country is circling the drain. (edited)

Re: Riots

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This is from Minneapolis. People sitting on their own porch getting

> fired at (non lethal ammo but still extremely dangerous), not violating

> the curfew at all since they are literally at home.

> https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Damn.... :(

Re: Riots

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The cop F’d up big time. Cost a man his life. He didn’t have that

> coming. He didn’t deserve to be treated like that, even if he’d

> survived. I think the cop was showing off- “look how tough I am, You

> ain’t so big now” type shit. I don’t know that he tried to kill him, I’d

> like to think not. But he didn’t try not to, and he didn’t seem too

> concerned with it in the moment. Now he has to stand trial for murder. I

> wonder if the jury will crucify him. Does he deserve that? I don’t know.

^ He absolutely deserves the max sentence he can draw, but it does not make any difference how many yrs he gets, he will be dead before he serves one. But those that are burning and looting deserve the max as well, there is no excuse for uncivilized behavior on ANYONE'S part. Violence begets violence.

Re: Riots

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This thread can get real ugly real fast if it's stays open.

It certainly can, and it should, ugly things are happening as we stare at our screens. I don't think any right thinking person can not be outraged and the behavior of the officers in Mpls, OR the actions of the looters and rioters and instigators, both are harming people.

Re: Riots

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > The cop F’d up big time. Cost a man his life. He didn’t have that

>

> > coming. He didn’t deserve to be treated like that, even if he’d

>

> > survived. I think the cop was showing off- “look how tough I am, You

>

> > ain’t so big now” type shit. I don’t know that he tried to kill him,

> I’d

>

> > like to think not. But he didn’t try not to, and he didn’t seem too

>

> > concerned with it in the moment. Now he has to stand trial for murder.

> I

>

> > wonder if the jury will crucify him. Does he deserve that? I don’t

> know.

>

> ^ He absolutely deserves the max sentence he can draw, but it does not

> make any difference how many yrs he gets, he will be dead before he

> serves one. But those that are burning and looting deserve the max as

> well, there is no excuse for uncivilized behavior on ANYONE'S part.

> Violence begets violence.

“He will be dead before he serves one”

That’s what I’m saying by crucify. I mean literally. Does he deserve that? I don’t know. Eye for an eye, I suppose, but damn. Can’t the killing just stop? Aren’t we losing enough of our loved ones right now?

But damn right, he deserves the max sentence! He’s gotta be held accountable. This shits gotta stop!

Sorry about your city, too. It didn’t have to be like that. I don’t get why people gotta be so destructive. I’ve got in-laws in Mpls and Hastings. I’ve seen some pretty messed up stuff from my wife’s brother. Stay safe!

Re: Riots

^ Thank you, aside from winter, this is a beautiful, tolerant city, of course there is a bad element every big city has one, but people come here from all over the world because of the acceptance. It did NOT have to be this way. But if not here, would have happened elsewhere. We are "broken" as a society, and it really bums me out. The only "safe" place for that cop would be super-max in Marion or Alaska, and even there people with life have nothing better to do than figure out away to get him, and the guards may well look the other way, he not only shit on his city, but on every honorable cop out there, gave every one a black eye, made it harder and more dangerous for them to go to work. He has no friends right now except maybe the brotherhood, but even they would not take him as he was a cop. Best thing he could have done is killed himself the day he was fired, there is no safe place for him, nor should there be. Killing himself at least would have been painless compared to what the inmates will do to him.

But, fuck the instigators too, they are destroying real peoples businesses too, crushing the dreams of those who come with nothing, work their asses off to open a shop or a restaurant, that is their life, and now, it lays in ashes. It's all a crying shame.

I'll be ok, I know enough to stay away, and when shit simmers down I will be back in uptown patronizing those who rebuild, I will live long enough to see my city beautiful again.

Re: Riots

> - rwc - Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> some dumb shit.

Peaceful protest doesn't work in a racist society. At a certain point you just have to get the anger out when you've been mistreated all your life.

Kill all racists.

Re: Riots

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This thread can get real ugly real fast if it's stays open.

Only if known racists start posting.

Re: Riots

Stephen keller you are right on in your posts and i hate to see it all going on around you ..stay safe ..what some don't know either is most.businesses won't collect a dime to recover the loses in merchandise or the building because without a special clause added to the policy to pay for riots the insurance won't cover any of it..i feel for you and your city..

Re: Riots

Jimmy Cincinnati /

There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a protester starts rioting they become part of that group. I support the people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but they have a right to do it and the police officer (and or criminal justice department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or disciplinary). The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of George Floyd for their own personal gain... they are as bad as the officer that kill Mr Floyd.

Re: Riots

punkrock randy /

That cop should’ve been taken out of law enforcement long ago, look into his past. Stay safe Stephen and Nick, glad to see my northern people standing together through this. Unity is what we need, and that Orange dipshit is driving people apart. But that’s typical of racist hate mongers :-(

Re: Riots

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a

> protester starts rioting they become part of that group. I support the

> people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but they

> have a right to do it and the police officer (and or criminal justice

> department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or

> disciplinary). The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of

> George Floyd for their own personal gain... they are as bad as the

> officer that kill Mr Floyd.

Dead on ,Jimmy! Just criminals rioting. That cop deserves at least a life sentence, IMO.

Re: Riots

As should all racists and homophobes Don.

Re: Riots

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a

>

> > protester starts rioting they become part of that group. I support the

>

> > people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but

> they

>

> > have a right to do it and the police officer (and or criminal justice

>

> > department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or

>

> > disciplinary). The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of

>

> > George Floyd for their own personal gain... they are as bad as the

>

> > officer that kill Mr Floyd.

>

> Dead on ,Jimmy! Just criminals rioting. That cop deserves at least a

> life sentence, IMO.

NOT dead on asshole!! To say they are as bad as that piece of shit pig is just wrong. Only thing he deserves is a curbie! (edited)

Re: Riots

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jeff Parr Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > This thread can get real ugly real fast if it's stays open.

>

> Only if known racists start posting.

You mean when not if. He never disappoints

Re: Riots

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a

>

> > protester starts rioting they become part of that group. I support the

>

> > people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but

> they

>

> > have a right to do it and the police officer (and or criminal justice

>

> > department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or

>

> > disciplinary). The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of

>

> > George Floyd for their own personal gain... they are as bad as the

>

> > officer that kill Mr Floyd.

>

> Dead on ,Jimmy! Just criminals rioting. That cop deserves at least a

> life sentence, IMO.

>

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > A Zed Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Jeff Parr Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > This thread can get real ugly real fast if it's stays open.

>

> >

>

> > Only if known racists start posting.

>

> You mean when not if. He never disappoints (edited)

Re: Riots

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a

> protester starts rioting they become part of that group.

Its not that simple. Once a few protesters start rioting then the police treat the whole crowd as a riot. It's called guilty by association and innocent people can get caught in the middle by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The police usually try to disperse a riot, but if there are enough cops they're gonna arrest whoever they can lay their hands on and let the judge sort it out later.

> I support the

> people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but they

> have a right to do it

How are you supporting them??

> and the police officer (and or criminal justice

> department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or

> disciplinary).

You can bet your ass there will be a major law suit for starters because of his past record and the video evidence. The cop should be fired immediately and arraigned for murder if he hasn't been already.

> The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of

> George Floyd for their own personal gain...

I dont see it as premeditated looting. I see it as many angry people, some of which let their anger get out of control by taking a protest too far. All it takes is one person causing damage or destruction and many will follow like sheep. The opportunists (whether they caused any damage or not) swoop in to capture the spoils. So no, I dont think it had anything to do with "profit" Jimmie.

> they are as bad as the

> officer that kill Mr Floyd.

I wouldn't go that far. Protesting, vandalizing or looting is not comparable to murder. The fucking cop took an oath to protect and to serve. The community and the public trusted him and he betrayed the entire country.

Re: Riots

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > There are people that are protesting and there are rioters. Once a

>

> > protester starts rioting they become part of that group. I support the

>

> > people that are protesting (maybe not everything they believe) but

> they

>

> > have a right to do it and the police officer (and or criminal justice

>

> > department) needs some form of correction (whether it be prison or

>

> > disciplinary). The rioters are just simply profiting off the death of

>

> > George Floyd for their own personal gain... they are as bad as the

>

> > officer that kill Mr Floyd.

>

> Dead on ,Jimmy! Just criminals rioting. That cop deserves at least a

> life sentence, IMO.

You haven't a brain cell left that works. You're just agreeing with Jimmie because he's from oHiO.

Re: Riots

You think we got riots now?

You guys ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Elected officials are calling for military forces inside the US to crush dissent against this administration.

If this were any other country the UN would have the white trucks and blue helmets here by tomorrow morning to keep the peace and ensure a fair election.

Just make sure you know who your friends are.

Screenshot_20200601-142534_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-142615_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-153306_SamsungInternet.jpg

Re: Riots

You stupid trump voting retarded fucks caused this.

Each and every single one of you is responsible.

And whatever remains of the Union after this won't forget you traitorous fucks either.

Screenshot_20200601-182807_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-182904_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-182829_SamsungInternet.jpg

Re: Riots

At least one governor is trustworthy and has some common sense. ^^

Re: Riots

signal-2020-06-01-195006.jpg
signal-2020-06-01-195258.jpg
signal-2020-06-01-195123.jpg

Re: Riots

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You think we got riots now?

>

> You guys ain't seen nuthin' yet.

>

> Elected officials are calling for military forces inside the US to crush

> dissent against this administration.

>

> If this were any other country the UN would have the white trucks and

> blue helmets here by tomorrow morning to keep the peace and ensure a

> fair election.

>

> Just make sure you know who your friends are.

> >

This is SO fucked up.....

Re: Riots

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

You're more than welcome in the Netherlands.

Re: Riots

All you racist cousin fucking inbred pieces of shit, you are not welcome in this community, and fuck off.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account