01313_aF1GKU6N4AD_0bm0f9_600x450.jpg
00b0b_dUk56TWurb3_0bm0f9_1200x900.jpg

Re: ouch that hurt. the ones that got away

♣Slew Foot♣ /

01414_8vvovRYYtNz_1200x900.jpg
01111_cBGDQS05san_1200x900.jpg

Luke Stroehlein /

Idk that NSU is pretty beautiful. I don't have the money but that doesn't mean it's not worth the money. Trailer it and take it to classic bike shows

punkrock randy /

They don’t make nice shit anymore. When you see it that way, it’s easier to pay more for old school classics. Everything now is plastic junk, that will never go away:-( Except that it has to be thrown away because of engineered in common failure parts that will become obsolete and unavailable .

Pushrod Fifty /

Couldn't pass up this Suzi T10, she's an every day rider.

20200404_161610.jpg

^ That's beautiful!

Overpriced Parts /

I don’t worry about the ones that got away, back in the day had three vehicles that got away for me that may put me near $1 million for each one including 1969 hemi Dodge Daytona, 1970 Challenger TA With 198 original miles, 1970 Hemi Cuda as well as many first generation and second generation Chevy Camaros that were worth big bucks,

So many Japanese 2-3 and 4 cylinder two cycle bikes that I could’ve got for cheap if I had a place to keep them As well as a Suzuki rotary engine motorcycle if I had the money!

Dozens of vintage fender and Gibson guitars if I had the money, I mean I saw a local band playing their Last gig in they were breaking up and I asked The guitar player if he was selling his guitar and he said $300 cash now, man for a early 70s Gibson Les Paul In great conditions that’s crazy, same guitar is like now Several thousand dollars but I had 20 bucks in my pocket at the time,

I quit worrying about the stuff if I really want something I put my mind together and I get whatever I want

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Had a charger. Had a Daytona ed 83 formula trans am. Taurus sho. 74 Fleetwood. 64 rambler.

I miss. The mercury bobcat wagon. 8000 if you can find one they were raped for the steering control arms. Frames went to Sprint car racing.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The Bultaco matador I would buy for 3g.

I didn't have the change.

Robert Linhares /

I bought a brand new Bultaco Matador exactly like the one pictured for $800.00

My brother had an identical one. We rode it through golf courses in

San Francisco. Scared folks....

I considered a BSA Victor, single, 4 stroke: yellow and chrome tank.

My brother had a '37 Dodge delivery sedan: the weasels drove one in the 1988 movie "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" God, what a cool truck...all black, from "The Dodge Brothers".

I miss Trixie...

ff3a3406d55ce754c148fb825204542b.jpg

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I miss Trixie...

> >

The vespa or the woman?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account