Re: ouch that hurt. the ones that got away

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I don’t worry about the ones that got away, back in the day had three vehicles that got away for me that may put me near $1 million for each one including 1969 hemi Dodge Daytona, 1970 Challenger TA With 198 original miles, 1970 Hemi Cuda as well as many first generation and second generation Chevy Camaros that were worth big bucks,

So many Japanese 2-3 and 4 cylinder two cycle bikes that I could’ve got for cheap if I had a place to keep them As well as a Suzuki rotary engine motorcycle if I had the money!

Dozens of vintage fender and Gibson guitars if I had the money, I mean I saw a local band playing their Last gig in they were breaking up and I asked The guitar player if he was selling his guitar and he said $300 cash now, man for a early 70s Gibson Les Paul In great conditions that’s crazy, same guitar is like now Several thousand dollars but I had 20 bucks in my pocket at the time,

I quit worrying about the stuff if I really want something I put my mind together and I get whatever I want

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account