you decide

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Re: you decide

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

they took it down.

Re: you decide

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Re: you decide

Brad William /

Sure, decide, something....I don't know.

But if you want to feed your mind something other than those two liters of mountain dew and a bag of cheese puffs here's some real deal instead.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-11/uom-iat111319.php (edited)

Re: you decide

THAT is an extremely eye-opening video, especially where it addresses the inflated coronavirus numbers at 13:00 on to the end.

Thanks!

Re: you decide

punkrock randy /

30-32 dead, mostly 80 year olds... =D~on, when’s your 80th b-day? This year?!

Re: you decide

Brad William /
21jjpx.jpg

Yeah. "Eye opening"

I'll give ya that.

How does your brain even survive that much info-junk you guys without just shutting down at some point?(edited)

Re: you decide

Brad William /

It's ignorance folks. It begets ignorance. Sometimes virally. Sometimes spontaneously. We've raised a whole generation of imbecile subject experts all but normalized by social media.

I mentioned earlier the quarantine vs medical isolation inanity from the dynamic duo Bakersfield docs whose dangerously ignorant vid went viral among the dangerously ignorant last month. Did you really need to listen any further? Of course, you did. 'Cause you're too fucking stupid to spot reason from bullshit, meat from mountain dew... Science 101 from basket weaving.

Even the little clues can perk you up to something not right ... the "smell" test. Unless you never developed a sense of smell. Of course, you didn't.

In the first ten seconds of "pandemic" the writer and narrator is strolling with the Dr. In ominous slo-mo. His voice-over.

"....her 1991 doctorial thesis revolutionized...."

Bitch and moan about grammar police all you want. But it does matter. Language can be a game. If you don't know the rules, expect to get suckered. Your choice.

'Doctoral' has three syllables with stress on the first. 'Doctorial', four syllables, stressed on the second, as our narrator/writer intones is FINE! By all means use it. You're free to. Anywhere. Anytime. No grammar nazis here. But a tip? That spelling and pronunciation does not exist today anywhere near an academy. No medical schools or trained doctors use it. Not for a couple of centuries now. If you want anyone at your table full of trained physicians and scientists to take your argument seriously, repeat doc/TOR/i/al a few times. Good luck with that. Cue the polite laughter.

Small clue, sure, but within ten seconds of starting the documentary I could "smell" that this writer/director, Nikki Willis, may not have spent a whole lot of time around much genuine science. Sure enough, shit all went sliding down hill from there.

I got a 1981 Porch Noport for sale. It was owned and ridden by the Princess of Jordan. It has a new dellorno carb. 12000usd.

I'm an expert. Serious offers only.(edited)

Re: you decide

Re: you decide

ive decided youre an absolute moron if you believe that shit(edited)

Re: you decide

Brad William /

The Noport was the extreme high compression version. But of course.. you already knew that.(edited)

Re: you decide

Re: you decide

"We've raised a whole generation of imbecile subject experts all but normalized by social media" FUCKING NAILED IT!!!! This is so true, social media is one of the worst features of the internet...there is no doing anything about it, because it has become some sort of "safe space" for morons. Right and wrong as a concept does matter, FACTS matter, language and grammar matter, if you don't think so, you are part of the problem.

If you are a moron in an actual group of people you will be called out on it, but in "virtual land" where everything is "ok" you are special blah blah, anything goes, because IT'S NOT REAL! The real world has consequences for stupidity, unlike the padded cell of the internet.

Punctuation matters, don't think so? Observe.

#1 It's time to eat, grandma.

#2 It's time to eat grandma.

If you don't "get" the above, PLEASE continue to stay inside, forever.(edited)

Re: you decide

I've decided that you're an idiot.(edited)

Re: you decide

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "We've raised a whole generation of imbecile subject experts all but

> normalized by social media" FUCKING NAILED IT!!!! This is so true,

> social media is one of the worst features of the internet...there is no

> doing anything about it, because it has become some sort of "safe space"

> for morons. Right and wrong as a concept does matter, FACTS matter,

> language and grammar matter, if you don't think so, you are part of the

> problem.

>

> If you are a moron in an actual group of people you will be called out

> on it, but in "virtual land" where everything is "ok" you are special

> blah blah, anything goes, because IT'S NOT REAL! The real world has

> consequences for stupidity, unlike the padded cell of the internet.

>

> Punctuation matters, don't think so? Observe.

>

> #1 It's time to eat, grandma.

>

> #2 It's time to eat grandma.

>

> If you don't "get" the above, PLEASE continue to stay inside, forever.

Lolz! I have nothing to add. Please carry on. Thank you!

Re: you decide

If you were awe-struck by the Plandemic video, and you shared it, there's a high likelihood that you ate paste as a child.(edited)

Re: you decide

Brad William /

If you were awe-struck by the Plandemic video, and you shared it, there's a high likelihood that you ate paint as a child.

Re: you decide

If you were awe-struck by the Plandemic video, and you shared it, there's a high likelihood that you ate your boogers as a child.(edited)

Re: you decide

I have pitched Huxley in other OT replies.

I got into Huxley because of Neil Postman’s Amusing Ourselves to Death

Neil Postman is hard reading if you are sensitive to an author with strong bias. But, I feel that book really captures the feeling I have here.

We progressed so much as humans when we invented writing. The death of written communication is devastating what history has built.

When pictures and rhetoric replace black and white text with required citations to a factual foundation, we have lost too much.

The masses don’t realize that there used to be a standard. But consuming video information is so convenient. People trust that, if it’s on the news or documentary, it must have been vetted and fact checked by some regulatory authority.

Nowadays, even lofty credentials don’t impress me. I am self taught in many subjects. I’m no expert, my BS meter isn’t that precise, but it is fairly accurate.

If people weren’t so lazy and stupid, whistle blowers would simply be able to refer the masses to documents illuminating the subject of their concern. Then, once informed, people would come to the correct, logical point of view.

Re: you decide

At this point, the only way for a factually right person to convince someone about something is to have a better packaged manipulation tactic. Herding sheep.

Re: you decide

"The masses don't realize there used to be a standard"

So very true....

Re: you decide

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
00001.jpg

Re: you decide

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you are a moron in an actual group of people you will be called out

> on it, but in "virtual land" where everything is "ok" you are special

> blah blah, anything goes, because IT'S NOT REAL! The real world has

> consequences for stupidity, unlike the padded cell of the internet.

The internet is amazing because it gives near instant access to any information you could want, HOWEVER it's a double edged sword because it can just as easily give ONLY the information you want, filling a particular confirmation bias and instilling a very stubborn and ignorant refusal to hear anything else...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account