Re: So...

That looks awesome!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Aldis got ginos east Chicago deep dish and it takes an hour to cook that would be sinful..Mmmm...

^ Definitely going to look into that!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

At least we all can agree on good eats

Love homemade pizza. I’ve owned and worked in restaurants, and my wife’s a master baker. She makes great pizza crust.

Pizza grilled on a flat iron is delicious.

Yes indeed. We have a Lodge cast iron pizza “stone” and a regular pizza stone. I prefer the cast iron. At least until I get my wood fired oven built on the back patio. 500* convection oven isn’t hot enough.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There's a place in Germantown just north of Philly. They had Sicilian workmen and materials to build the authentic wood fired pizza oven best pizza North America / western hemisphere. The name is on the best pizza list.

more of a lou malnati's man myself but i saw the gino's at the store around here

are they decent?

Read some reviews, does not sound promising, unless you alter the heating instructions a bit, bummer, fortunately, there is a restaurant chain that makes an excellent Chicagodeep dish near me, worked there almost 10 yrs....not sure if they are still doing take out....never thought about it as the things are so damn filling a waste for one person....but I have nothing better to do than eat pizza and get fat....lol! I remember we had a customer retire and move to God's waiting room, (florida) He would call and have us make 3 or 4 of them, freeze them in the pans, (he bought our cooking pans!) Then fed ex them overnight to him, in some sort of dry ice container, he would them ship the pans back to us...went on for years, yeah, the stuff is amazing! :) Green Mill is the name of the chain if you have them in your state, worth a shot. Started locally in St Paul MN, now franchised out in the upper mid-west.

punkrock randy /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Read some reviews, does not sound promising, unless you alter the

> heating instructions a bit, bummer, fortunately, there is a restaurant

> chain that makes an excellent Chicagodeep dish near me, worked there

> almost 10 yrs....not sure if they are still doing take out....never

> thought about it as the things are so damn filling a waste for one

> person....but I have nothing better to do than eat pizza and get

> fat....lol! I remember we had a customer retire and move to God's

> waiting room, (florida) He would call and have us make 3 or 4 of them,

> freeze them in the pans, (he bought our cooking pans!) Then fed ex them

> overnight to him, in some sort of dry ice container, he would them ship

> the pans back to us...went on for years, yeah, the stuff is amazing! :)

> Green Mill is the name of the chain if you have them in your state,

> worth a shot. Started locally in St Paul MN, now franchised out in the

> upper mid-west.

I loved pizza luce in Duluth

There is one of those a block from my house, just can't get into them, sauce tastes weird to me, and a VERY yuppy place now, the og one in Mpls was not, but they have been moving them out to the 'burbs so all the kids that used to hang out there don't have to drive back "down there" business model is working, the place is packed, well it was... :/ Green Mill was kind of the same thing, the one in Uptown was closed though...St Paul is still there, now most are attached to Hotel's. If you get back to MN Broadway is awesome, (thin crust) and Red's Savoy is really damn good too, also the leaning tower of pizza, but real Chicago Deep Dish is hard to find here, Green Mill for the win on that style. Can anyone tell I have an unhealthy attachment to pizza? :) (edited)

punkrock randy /

I love MN and i swoop thru at least 2-3 times a yr. I like that Good Day Cafe/Bad Day Bar in Minneapolis. Place gets packed tho, great corned beef hash:-P

If we can ever go back to restaurants I'll check that out!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I’ve bought the frozen gino’s A few times and it never comes out as good as your hoping. You can tell it would be good however the crust is normally too hard. Maybe I need to let it thaw out for a couple hours or lower the cooking temp down.

In one of the reviews I read that is what you do, 350 for an hr...vs the box instructions.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Anyone been to Mellow Mushroom? Thats pretty good pizza.

But for real the best cheese pizza you will get is Chuck E Cheese. No kidding, order one and try it.

Heard of mellow mushroom, I don't think we have one here.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So we all agree on pizza fireside pizza Schenectady ny best deepdisk I ever had never had it Italian roast beef sandwich binge stole the spotlight

But devil's advocate.

Hypothetically. Mind you. Not left not right I would've voted for Ralph Nader.

Say the coin landed on edge. Neither a or b made it to the finish. Instead d got the WIN.

Now say the pre don't have any real power

No swamp letting allowed. No allies. Just prez powers now a bad dod memo crosses c3 clearance he is privy to it and tries to cushion the blow .the racist pos whatever.

I said my personal piece. I will let it lie forever more.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I’m guessing that if he’ll froze over and a 3rd party candidate was to win they would end up being the most worthless president. Between a mostly democratic congress and mostly republican senate nothing would ever get accomplished right? Am I missing anything?

As long as that evil turtle shitfuck runs senate you can be assured nothing will ever get accomplished anyway.

Secret to Ginos in the oven is microwaving it first. If you skip that step in the directions the crust is brick hard and icy cold in the middle. We oder them from time to time shipped to Charlotte. Our Aldi does not have it......

We have a mellow mushroom tho......it is okay.

mellow mushroom was around in atlanta and when i was in knoxville. it wasnt the best but it was better than the mega chains.

It's wild, this thread already has targeted ads on the sidebar for mail-order chicago deep dish pizzas.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> mellow mushroom was around in atlanta and when i was in knoxville. it

> wasnt the best but it was better than the mega chains.

>

> It's wild, this thread already has targeted ads on the sidebar for

> mail-order chicago deep dish pizzas.

Yep....Internet is creepy as fuck sometimes.....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Alright the internet spying can be useful for Chicago deep dishes to 8nfiltrate your fridge.but think of the mom and pop place using tables and chairs to fire the oven ...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account