facts that make a point .

♣Slew Foot♣ /

On a recent post it was mentioned shame on youse...

There are more wiener dog races annually than moped races in the US

Any other statistical whimsy?

More ppl die celebrating the 4th of July than died in the revolutionary war.

Xygon gas used in ww1 was a by product of chemical fertilizer the inventor of chemical fertilizer made possible for the planets population to expand. He killed 4 million with the gas but 20 million more ppl could live. Its used in chemotherapy. Was he a good guy?

Re: facts that make a point .

♣Slew Foot♣ /

2 billion more rather.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Sorry. I must be missing the point here.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
C858EABB-B64F-482B-B05D-4059322BE5A1.gif

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There are more wiener dog races then moped races.....

You see nothing wrong with this?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I will admit that wiener dogs out number mopeds so do barstools lazyboys and lawn tractors.

Drugs are bad when you have more foreign chemical structures in your brain then gray matter it becomes a problem.

The example is above and in other post

There should be more moped races. I hate wiener dogs.

There's three kart tracks in Southern California that would allow them. Apple Valley Speedway (formerly the Grange,) Willow springs, and Apex raceway in Lake Perris. There's more tracks up north. And one in St Louis.

I wanna see wiener moped races.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Xygon gas used in ww1 was a by product of chemical fertilizer the

> inventor of chemical fertilizer made possible for the planets population

> to expand. He killed 4 million with the gas but 20 million more ppl

> could live. Its used in chemotherapy. Was he a good guy?

Zyclon,

I actually work for BASF, which is a large old german chemical comany -old enough to have been on the side of the villains, combined with Bayer as IG Fargen during WW2. gross history but I think now it's actually made them more morally conscious (along with much of Germany as a whole) out of embarassment or whatever

But there was a recent book about them, Haber and Bosch called the alchemy of air and it's a super interesting read. these two created arguably the most important chemical process in all of history - the conversion of nitrogen from air into ammonia for fertilizers and munitions. in fact it is so prolific that an estimated >70% of ALL of the nitrogen in your body came from that process, through the fertilizers in the food you eat. WILD!

on one hand you could see them driven by the good that could come from enabling food production to feed masses, while the same scientists developed poison gas to kill millions. Like they were driven by the possibilities of chemistry, what goals it could serve, with little regard to the consequences or morality. it's truly interesting and a very amazing and important chemistry even today - even now as much as 5% of all of our CO2 emissions, as much as 1/5th of all cars combined, comes just from making hydrogen to make the Haber Bosch process work. Chemistry is super cool yall and it can be super dangerous too - the potential and possibilites and consequences. very neat facts indeed

Sounds like a bunch of poppycock to me, Will. I would look askance at that book.

Wait... Are you a Holocaust denier, too?

No, the holocaust happened...…………...whether or not it was 6 million Jews died? it could have been.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> No, the holocaust happened...…………...whether or not it was 6 million Jews

> died? it could have been.

So they just died.

I always thought it had something to do with a contaminant in the showers water system.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yep debeers an English company sold diamonds to the Germans..the#s are IBM inventory #s IBM serviced the timecloxks during the war.

So many messed up stuffs.

Rothchild were Jewish and large contributors to the fledgling Nazi party

Jp morgan and other bankers supported the commie revolution .

All I knew before this was:

“BASF, We don’t make a lot of the products you buy; we make a lot of the products you buy, better.”

Now I know...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Hey Memorex tape was basf....

DoNoHiO is a bible expert. That makes him a POINTy head.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

4 fingers Winston the 5ths a thumb but it's Still a digit..

How many times Winston? This hurts me too...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

4xs my moped has tried to kill me.

2 were my fault no killswitch . one was 1rst responder. The latest was the a35 Targa tipping over on top of me pinning me on the porch and flat on my back on the lawn.

2 years after a bypass do not bench press a moped with a full tank pack and toolkit.

I would go to the Dr but why get civid. It hurts like fn hell I think I cracked my sternum. Or I ripped a clavicle. It only hurts when I twist wrong

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Mopeds are dangerous conspiring mechanisms that are always looking to kill you if not straight out they will multiply and slowly drain you of time and cash.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

That aside tho.

Your next door neighbor could breed huge cockroaches and sell them no permit no nodes to reptile owners and snake guys.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No laws rather I need some sleep but after a 5 day headache even drugs don't help.

I know a cockroach guy does it all online ships USPS.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Marijuana makes you think in non conventional ways...

If I put all my mopeds together including engines that I have boxed and stored.

They would not fit in my apt without losing all the furniture and a walkway thru

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It feels right to eat grapenuts cereal on chocolate ice cream for breakfast when you're an "adult".

This thread is methed up...

it pretty well confirms don isnt real and is now just a troll, like that was a gentle step testing the ice but it was still a step too far. still gonna refute your BS posts but it's helpful to know that there isnt anyone as actually insanely breathtakingly stupid here as you pretend to be.

;)

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> it pretty well confirms don isnt real and is now just a troll, like that

> was a gentle step testing the ice but it was still a step too far. still

> gonna refute your BS posts but it's helpful to know that there isnt

> anyone as actually insanely breathtakingly stupid here as you pretend to

> be.

>

> ;)

I guess he's got to get his jollies somehow since he has E.D.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have more drugs than I could use in a month. My bank account is stable all my investments are paying off. Looks like I'm getting an rv. Got blueberries up the farm already. Free moped appeared. Harley had a minor gasket leak not a omg moment.

Scored a Tomos Colibre frame got a sweet 64cc Heropuch kickstart a35 l scored a box o carbs.

I have been Charlie Brown my whole life.

Lucy is holding the ball.

It's the end times...

Brad William /

Don's the disease.

Slew floot's the remedy.

My head is spinning

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account