Re: Masks

The Antichrist Trump lies at every opportunity, he will doom many more to death to soothe his ego, FUCK TRUMP! Take another bleach shot Don... you ignorant backwoods hillbilly! Your time has come and gone...you are entitled to your misguided beliefs, but you are the price we pay for a free society. Why are you even here? None share your beliefs? Go to a Trump site where you can all stroke your guns and yourselves at the same time? Do you enjoy abuse? If so I know a couple of hard piping brothers who would enjoy making your short life as painful as possible...stfu, and go away.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The Antichrist Trump lies at every opportunity, he will doom many more

> to death to soothe his ego, FUCK TRUMP! Take another bleach shot Don...

> you ignorant backwoods hillbilly! Your time has come and gone...you are

> entitled to your misguided beliefs, but you are the price we pay for a

> free society. Why are you even here? None share your beliefs? Go to a

> Trump site where you can all stroke your guns and yourselves at the same

> time? Do you enjoy abuse? If so I know a couple of hard piping brothers

> who would enjoy making your short life as painful as possible...stfu,

> and go away.

Lmfao! I second this^^^

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > The chump never stops lying....

>

> >

>

> >

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/08/this-is-one-trumps-biggest-most-insulting-lies-yet/

>

> Washington Post lied for 3 yrs. about Russia,Russia,Russia......LOL!

> You're still swallowing the lies.

>

> Trump hasn't lied (he's an optimist,you're not) until proven

> n so...…………….Dow jones is at 24,300 and set to climb more. States are

> opening up. Of course,you're probably rooting against success. Figures

> that you would.

Go eat a bag of dicks brainless wonder.

Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-42-20.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-42-28.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-42-37.png

Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-42-46.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-03.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-16.png

(edited)

Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-23.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-34.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-42.png

Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-51.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-43-59.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-46-33.png

Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-46-40.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-46-51.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-09-47-08.png

For the brainless ones like man boobs, this will mean you will be tracked and told what you can or cannot do. You have to send in the test for the results. They will have your name and address. Opinions, anyone? DoNoHiO need not respond because you are brainless. Thank you, that is all.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/08/us/covid-19-at-home-saliva-test/index.html (edited)

I don't have an issue with this, if I had it, I would not NEED to be told to stay home until illness passes, many do need adult supervision to do the right thing. If you have ever been to the doctor for anything, they have your name and address, if of course you give them the correct one! ;) Your phone already tracks you plenty.

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> DONT BE A PUSSY - WEAR A MASK - WASH YOUR HANDS - ISOLATE - ITS NOT A

> DIFFICULT TASK

Once again Reb says it best.....

This has been bothering me all day so I’ll dump it here. I am just so disappointed and discussed at so many people in our county. It is not always about YOU.....So so so selfish and not caring about others seems to be the new American way. Like cover your face for your fellow citizens. (Left me rephrase that I too angry right now, “Cover your fucking food holes you selfish assholes!”) It is so simple and a sign that you actually respect other humans. It is not about your freedom, but respect for other Americans. Trump has done such a good job of separating out society. If he had any class and was smart he could use this time to bring the country together instead of dividing us even further. Some sensibility and grace would gain himself some more respect.

Take me back to the McCain / Obama election.......I was actually excited to see we had 2 capable people running for office. For now it seems grace and courtesy is dead. I for one am going to try and be way nicer and help more people if I can. I am sick of the ignorance and self centered egos. Please think about others. If you catch me outside(which you probably won’t) I’ll be in a mask.....

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> The Antichrist Trump lies at every opportunity, he will doom many more

> to death to soothe his ego, FUCK TRUMP! Take another bleach shot Don...

> you ignorant backwoods hillbilly! Your time has come and gone...you are

> entitled to your misguided beliefs, but you are the price we pay for a

> free society. Why are you even here? None share your beliefs? Go to a

> Trump site where you can all stroke your guns and yourselves at the same

> time? Do you enjoy abuse? If so I know a couple of hard piping brothers

> who would enjoy making your short life as painful as possible...stfu,

> and go away.

Still lol.

I wear my mask for "business" only.

The-Lone-Ranger_Armie-Hammer-mask-top_Image-credit-Disney-Enterprises-Inc.jpg

Pushrod Fifty /

I brought some masks on ebay that never arrived, I got burned by a douche that is taking advantage of this crisis. I checked the tracking and it never got shipped. I read his feedback and others say the same. Buyer beware, these were listed as made in the USA and looked to be well stitched and hemmed.

That is fucked. I ordered KN95 for my wife and I thought Everyday medical. I only have one but she is an Ophthalmic Tech. She is 3” from peoples eye holes....she uses one every day. They had hand sanitizer too. I don’t get America mask culture.

I did so reading the other day and it was such political propaganda during the Spanish Flu pandemic that people would ware them because they would be considered a slacker and spread the virus to potential Soldiers getting ready to go to war. So at that time it was the right thing to do....my how things changed.

I thought about this the other day...why do Americans love guns so much? To protect themselves and their loved ones and any other innocent person in emergency situation. Right? I could be wrong. Why should you ware a mask? To protect yourself and your loved ones and any other innocent person because we are actually in an emergency situation right now! I carry both....everywhere I go now. It is a slight inconvenience to actually make a difference.

But most of our society can not ever be slightly inconvenienced....

Americans always holler our freedoms are taken away....well. Your losing your freedoms by following the masses and not thinking for yourself what is actually right for your fellow citizens.

Let the mask less walkers have the daytime. I really feel that 84% of our population has some kind of mental disability....like I actually think this....I would love to be proved wrong but, I can’t see this opinion of mine changing.

Stay safe

punkrock randy /

> Pushrod Fifty

> Buyer beware, these were listed as made in the USA and looked to be well

> stitched and hemmed.

Lol, that should’ve been the dead giveaway;-)

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> > Pushrod Fifty

>

> > Buyer beware, these were listed as made in the USA and looked to be

> well

>

> > stitched and hemmed.

>

> Lol, that should’ve been the dead giveaway;-)

I got some that were made in the USA from Ebay, and I had no issues. (edited)

Pushrod Fifty /

A co-worker of mine brought some and they looked great, that's why I went for it but apparently I didn't get the same seller even though the masks looked identical. The sellers feedback is getting filled with item not received responses. Well I made a claim on ebay and now I will just settle for the ones I have.

M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-sk.

wild how the "real patriots" aren't even willing to suffer the minor inconvenience of a mask to benefit their country.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> wild how the "real patriots" aren't even willing to suffer the minor

> inconvenience of a mask to benefit their country.

mask.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account