Covid cat

So I told my cat she had the covid and she just rolled over on her back. I think she got it? I text my buddy and he sent me a pic of his covid cat. Anyone else cat have it?

20200331_201354.jpg
IMG_20200216_193239.jpg

Re: Covid cat

IMG_20200401_114502.jpg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
7536C7FC-8F17-43B0-88CC-ADF87F2AEF6F.jpeg

It's a totally different strain--it's known as MEOWVID-19, or the catronavirus.

Pushrod Fifty /

My cat seemed like he had CATRONA-19 and it was confirmed, now he is is under Vet-mandated self-quarantine. (edited)

20191101_131401.jpg
20190922_123702.jpg

99A1E857-ECC2-4D8E-969F-14B8A023DA31.png

covidcat.jpg

I think he's had this shit a while now.....

227.jpg

I’m shocked so many have cats. They’re more worthless than mopeds.

Exactly.... ;D Actually, mines pretty cool, laid back, sleeps a lot, like me. Some are demonic, those are bet given to young children, only thing that can wear one out.

Pushrod Fifty /

I can see the match between a cat owner and moped rider. Also a pitbull owner and a Harley rider.

I have a Cane Corso and a couple Boston Terriers. The Bostons WILL bite your ass on sight, for no reason. The Cane Corso is a big baby, unless I need him to act otherwise.

They all hate cats.

Pushrod Fifty /

My old garage had alot of ways for stray cats to enter. They were spraying on my bikes and ruining the chrome and paint. I got this cat as kind of a rescue situation and he had kind of a streetsense to him about other cats. He ran out the strays from the neighborhood and my place never got sprayed again.

In our new neighborhood, there aren't any cats, so he is semi retired at this time, and a little bired as he loved to fight the street cats. He does get alot of mice now and that us helpfull.

7F8C6938-DAAA-486D-B71A-B3638480BBB7.jpeg

My cat dolly.

The cat virus is spreading faster than expected!!

Yeah with all this free time she has been very happy that I am around all the time.

20191227_103124.jpg

Jimmy Cincinnati /

pepilapeau, your cat looks just like my cat Sammy who passed away about 2 years ago. She was about 19-20 years old. Such a sweet kitty!

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> pepilapeau, your cat looks just like my cat Sammy who passed away about

> 2 years ago. She was about 19-20 years old. Such a sweet kitty!

She is only nice to me and the wife. We have a sign on the door warning you not to try and pet her. She will pretend you are her friend and let you pet her for a moment then will full on attack you. Almost had to take a buddy to the er. She a bitch (edited)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Another one down. I found this one laying in the driveway when i got home from work today. Looks bloated already.

5E638870-A661-4986-BEDC-E690481F81F2.jpeg

punkrock randy /

Yes, I’m sure of it

887108FE-D879-4733-A7C7-1EDCBE59104F.jpeg

Yeah she is so sick. Wont leave her blanky

20200117_074748.jpg

I think this is her last stretch

20191215_111057.jpg

Eliot Ness is social distancing in his own flower pot so he doesn't catch it.

" Some cats catch it,

I will not ,

I hang out in a flower pot.

I pulled the plant out,

With the root -

I'm Eliot Ness in my fine gray suit."

20200831_141222.jpg

^ That is one kick ass looking cat! Total attitude, love him! :)

I miss my crazy roommates cat "misfit". That cat loved me to death, would even come to me if I called her. She'd scratch on my door at late at night,I'd let her in, she'd do a lap around the room and jump into bed and cuddle up. Sadly she passed away from cancer. Probably the only cat that didn't make my allergies go insane.

Stephen - Eliot Ness says Thank You.

Pushrod Fifty /

We lost our cat, not to corona but a wild animal just after dark. Trying to find another one is hard in the corona days.

Animal rescues are still operating, and I assume the Humane society is as well? Prob lots of restrictions re:visiting, but just saw an article about how many cats in MN need adopting.

punkrock randy /

^ppl should’ve listened to Bob Barker🙁

Pushrod Fifty /

Its not easy going through the rescue people, they tag you as an animal abuser because you let an animal live out its natural life going outdoors and by slim chance a coyote picks it off. They ask you a million questions, want references, etc. Most people wont pick up on a strange phone number, so the process ends because they cant make the reference contacts. They make their choice on who to give the animal to and dont notify you that its been given away.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account