NSFW....A PSA on self quarantining....

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

(edited)

Re: NSFW....A PSA on self quarantining....

So, I’ve been doing a pretty good job at this quarantine bullshit. I don’t go out just for the hell of it; only for legit needs, or to go out to my folks house/run errands for them. I don’t want them going anywhere, and I keep my distance from them when I’m there. I do miss giving my mamma a hug. I did go buy another moped a few days ago, but that’s a legit need.

The lakes and rivers here are closed. Fishing is no longer allowed anywhere in the state. All campgrounds closed. State parks closed. No outdoor recreation allowed, except going for a walk. The forest roads are roadblocked. No access to the woods, except by a couple trails. Everywhere you turn, you’re told to stay home. Got it!

But here’s what I’ve been thinking lately. We are being reprogrammed. We are all sitting at home, glued to some media source, filling our brains with whatever bullshit we see or hear, and were buying it all. We’re swallowing the whole load. We will do whatever the Pied Piper wants us to. Every damn one of us is being retrained for a world we haven’t yet seen or experienced. I wonder what our planet will look like when this is over. May not be recognizable.

^ I don't think it's quite that bad, but I do see what you are getting at, and don't believe for a SECOND, that our reactions are not being studied, made all the easier by the fact that we are all on the internet, even the cable tv is internet based, it's quite freaky. This is our first weekend of lock down, so weird, we can go out, but there is nowhere to go. Got grocery's and TP, so nothing to go out for. Guess it's time for a one hit of the super atomic, some stand-up and a nap. Be safe everyone. This guy has the right idea!(edited)

20200328_130801.jpg

I reckon it will be a large nail in the coffin for physical cash. The continental Europeans may also be less touchy when they greet each other too.

To think it took this distancing policy worldwide just to prevent Trump from freely groping.

From the look on his wife's face I would say she's been getting the blunt of the groping......

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I reckon it will be a large nail in the coffin for physical cash. The

> continental Europeans may also be less touchy when they greet each other

> too.

The no cash thing is a governments wet dream, but I hardly see it as a reason for this, if that's where you were going, we have had the ability to be cashless since the '80's but no way to make it 100% secure, and our criminal element which has closer ties to government than most want to know about, will never allow this, and I'm glad, as we should all have a VERY healthy mistrust of the "they" trust no one but yourself, as no one else has as much to lose as you. Ok, you can trust your cat, it has not killed you, as you feed it, don't think it has not entertained the idea, but you two have an understanding. ;)

one good thing so far is I've stopped getting half a dozen 'scam likely' calls a day

troll farms must be non-essential businesses

^Except here, they must all run out of ohio :/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account