Last weeks heroes

Here's our old idols.

Now make room for our new heros

Re: Last weeks heroes

Overpriced Parts /

Here are some real hero’s

I can tell you when I had to suit up and wear masks while doing work at hospitals, sensitive or very dirty areas most times it wasn’t for all day never every day of the week and even that was very unpleasant with your face getting all chapped and sweaty,

They don’t even have the proper equipment In a lot of places/hospitals and have to make do with homemade stuff lately

5FF03CA3-3004-4340-8219-EEC71BB32B6C.jpeg
1BB16547-DB43-4427-AF6C-A37EEAE97329.jpeg
1156A67D-438D-4BB7-B723-63645A121DB0.jpeg

amen, ken

hospital workers from the doctors down to the staff moving equipment and patients around are working harder than they ever have in their entire lives

I think were now up to 4 medical schools here in boston that are graduating their 4th year students early just so they can immediately be utilized in the hospitals

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

My younger brother is a physician on the front lines and my older brother is a hospital pharmacist. My middle son is a firefighter in Henrico, VA. All of them are heroes to me.(edited)

punkrock randy /

My lady is an RN, so I’ve been on board with how real this sh*t is for awhile now. A lot of wonderful people out there risking their lives for the good of the people. This is why we need to adhere to social distancing and shelter in place orders. So as not to overwhelm them and the medical system. More so than it already is anyways :-/

Our governor i was told has passed or trying to pass a bill that nurses will receive $1000 a month bonus and those working direct care with the ones that have it will get $2000 a month from the state

Overpriced Parts /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Our governor i was told has passed or trying to pass a bill that nurses

> will receive $1000 a month bonus and those working direct care with the

> ones that have it will get $2000 a month from the state

All the money in the world wouldn’t get me to work in there now! Thought I did work in contagious areas back in the day (not to mention I was contagious myself with MSRA when I was hospitalized) they deserve all the money they get and then some!

Kudos to those brave, caring, hardworking souls that are making do with what they have. Too bad our government failed them tho.

“While you guys are all drinking the fake news Kool-Aid, I go to the beach and spend money.

Live your life.”

=D~~on

I have friends in ICU's in NYC, it's not so much the physical hazards that theyre really struggling with it's the emotional ones, watching dozens of people die suddenly and feeling very helpless to stop it, flooding the facilities, unable to save lives just watching person after person, some their own age and younger just succumb, that's going to be scary too. The isolation, the deaths, the fear and anxiety, ther non-virus related deaths are a real fear too...

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Here’s a text message from my brother who is a pharmacist at a hospital in south Jersey. This is the reality of what we’re facing.

35D55ED4-7D4C-4315-88DF-DFA5936E9704.jpeg

(edited)

Man....that's rough, my best to him.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account