- Duck Soup

- several MST3K eps.

- Eames: The Architect and the Painter

- Billion Dollar Movie

-Buckaroo Banzai

Any suggestions?

Re: What are ya watchin?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I’ve been binge watching “I Want my ‘80’s” on the MTV Classic channel. The videos bring me back to a simpler time in my life. (edited)

Currently the Dutch broadcasting service is showing recaps of all the matches from the European football cup in 1988, which we won.

Because of all this several movie channels have opened up access, but for now Kick-Ass was the only good movie i've seen.

Pluto TV has a few MTV channels and while they usually play the later reality tv garbage sometimes you'll catch a block of like 6 hours of beavis and butthead or random old videos.

What I really wish they'd replay are the old Headbanger's Ball and 120 Minutes episodes.

"VanBasten,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!"

Ohh wow. Headbangers ball. Bringing me back..

Makes me miss the old 99.9 KISW "the rock of Seattle" Metal shop show...They still do it Saturdays but it's not the same. I miss the 90's...

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "VanBasten,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!"

I did not expect Americans to actually know anything about this, nice.

We just won the semi-final against the Germans in a 30 minute long recap. Now on to the final against the Soviet Union!

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Ohh wow. Headbangers ball. Bringing me back..

>

> Makes me miss the old 99.9 KISW "the rock of Seattle" Metal shop

> show...They still do it Saturdays but it's not the same. I miss the

> 90's...

And Bob, Spike, and Joe in the morning for Twisted Radio. And Twisted Tunes. When KISW was cool. Oh for the days

Lots of stand-up comedy on you-tube

We're usually knuckle-draggin' morons but every now and then we'll surprise ya.

^^^^ Buckaroo Banzai ++++ good one!! Any time travel series on Netflix and anything with Jennifer Beals in it.

Besides watching Don Ohio walk away from the OT for awhile after being flamed for his idiocy--because it's easier than admitting he was wrong--my GF and I watched some Better Call Saul, and The Talented Mr. Ripley, after The PBS News Hour got too depressing.

Overpriced Parts /

Same reruns, same doom and gloom on TV so while listening to old Dick Dale and ventures songs and liking that sound I think I’m just gonna go back in time for awhile and try to play a little bit while bothering the family (and neighbor on the one side of me maybe too) because I can’t play that good or very long to do to numbness in my arm, lack of dexterity/Arthur write us,

Getting these out of storage to attempt to play/practice on them anyway so take some stomach medicine and put your hands over your ears ha ha, if you’re a fender lover you would like these/the sound they make together,

1979 Hardtail fender Stratocaster solid body hard tail/no whammy bar that was the first year for the five position pickup switch which is as heavy as a Gibson Les Paul so it sounds different then a standard American Stratocaster,

9890F748-AAE5-4780-8282-F0946E5982FC.jpeg

Mid 70s hardwired all tube fender Vibrolux reverb amp (if you could only have one fender reverb amp this is the one you want because the smaller ones aren’t loud enough and the louder ones are too heavy) that has 40w with twin 10in speakers, shimmering Cavernous spring reverb and rich pulsating tremolo that gives it its timeless sound:

E28022C0-E84C-48E3-AAEF-3E0353B40A90.jpeg

Early 80s grunge pedal that Kurt Cobain/Nirvana made popular while playing vintage fender guitars through it,

82D8AFD3-1E25-4786-9D98-AD270CF679D1.jpeg

BCS is so damn good

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> BCS is so damn good

BCS > PBS

right now a colonoscopy > watching PBS

> A Zed Wrote:

> Besides watching Don Ohio walk away from the OT for awhile after being

> flamed for his idiocy--because it's easier than admitting he was

> wrong--my GF and I watched some Better Call Saul, and The Talented Mr.

> Ripley, after The PBS News Hour got too depressing.

For your errant-thinking self , I was rewiring the bathroom all afternoon. SAVING money before our ride up to the beach.

Just sat down to NCIS rerun and NCIs: Los Angeles on now.

THINK before you accuse.

War of the worlds on epix. So far it's really good and kind of creepy.

the original was so damn scary to me as a kid

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > A Zed Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Besides watching Don Ohio walk away from the OT for awhile after being

>

> > flamed for his idiocy--because it's easier than admitting he was

>

> > wrong--my GF and I watched some Better Call Saul, and The Talented Mr.

>

> > Ripley, after The PBS News Hour got too depressing.

>

> For your errant-thinking self , I was rewiring the bathroom all

> afternoon. SAVING money before our ride up to the beach.

>

> Just sat down to NCIS rerun and NCIs: Los Angeles on now.

>

> THINK before you accuse.

You are definitely on a role getting gas lighted here lately for idiotic behavior, opinions and statements. You're right up there with targaped. Those are undeniable facts that are on the screen right before your eyes, and everyone else's too.

punkrock randy /

MST3K is always a great go to, since I was in elementary, and it never gets old. Got to go see it live about a month back. Just started Bojack Horseman, seems an interesting one.

Yesterday i saw "Staten island summer" one of the worst movies i ever saw but that undoubtedly had something to do with Colin Jost directing it and the amount of SNL cast members "acting" in it.

There's a James Bond marathon starting tonight, just what i needed.

Better call Saul. I thought it would be a faded prequel, but what a surprise! It's right there with Breaking Bad. Electric Camino was good also.

That Colin Jost has a career in comedy in any way shape or form has always confused me.

Just keep wishing it,Evil and it will come true...……………...like IMPEACHMENT!

Got me on yer brain,huh? Starting to act more and more like K-evil=A zed.

Living the life here in sunny Florida! Why don't you live yours in Louisville?

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Just keep wishing it,Evil and it will come true...……………...like

> IMPEACHMENT!

>

> Got me on yer brain,huh? Starting to act more and more like K-evil=A

> A zed.

>

> Living the life here in sunny Florida! Why don't you live yours in

> Louisville?

Ive enjoyed watching everyone (including pops) gas flame your old, pathetic, racist ass. The sun shines everywhere I go. Louisville is but one place for me. Too bad I cant list all the places in my profile for your feeble mind to try and absorb. Fucking hilarious Graham deleted your one and only post in the "posi-vibes" thread. When ever I need a good laugh, I can just come here and read some of your hysterical nonsense. (edited)

Pathetic answer,Evil……………….live yer life.

Well well I've been watching this cool little video I found about our less than wonderful fishing MA poster down in Florida.

I'm watching my laserdisc collection alphabetically. Next up is Akira the JDM English sub version. I think it's Armageddon JDM Japanese sub after that. Although I think it's still sealed, screw it. Imma break that cellophane.

I remember liking Armageddon, that's why I bought the LD a few years ago. Excited to see just how bad it's aged.lol

I've recently discovered that most Time Team episodes are available on YouTube.

Unfortunately i've already seen most of it in the past few months, but maybe someone else who likes archaeology will enjoy them too.

Time Team has uploaded a few episodes in HD, all other episodes are also available on YouTube in poorer quality.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account