How is everyone spending their days?

I noticed some extremely strange things happening the last couple of weeks. How exactly are people spending their days since a lot of businesses closed. Surprisingly I noticed internet activity slowed down. People are trying to shop as sparingly as possible. I fixed a couple things on my moped which i might put in another post. Are most people cleaning their house after buying all them household cleaners that are almost sold out? I noticed some extreme antisocial type activity such as people go on hikes expecting to see no one for miles. And some people went to the beach.

Re: How is everyone spending their days?

I've been sitting here just bored, still putting in job applications, and wondering why this community has done nothing but treat me like complete garbage for no reason.

Makin babies

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

After my normal day at work like any other, I’ve been building a cnc in the evenings. It’s now up and running finally. After some fine tuning i’ll be ready to attach the spindle and make some chips.

0AF8DDA1-662F-43D8-87E8-D47CEFFD6D99.jpeg

Cowering in fear in the corner...……...LOL!

No, we go to the beach when we want and eat out with friends.

Looking forward to an 18oz. Longhorn Steak, well done, and iceberg lettuce salad smothered with Bleu Cheese dressing, which Longhorn cheerfully prepares with no Ptomaine lettuce at all, maybe tomorrow.

We're living our life.

I'm living my life as I always have, and always will. Slept until noonish, went to the diner for an awesome breakfast, the servers are bummed out as there was hardly anyone there, but I enjoyed that fact, the place is normally packed, I had a place to sit right off, and food was done perfect as usual, but super fast! Keep staying home people! ;) I don't need to stock up on stuff as I always have enough of necessity's on hand. I went for a walk, oiled up my bicycle, I need to lose a minimum of 20 lbs this summer, I've gotten fat, :/ Easier than kitting a bike! ;) That's on me, I LOVE pizza way too much, and it is god awful cold here about 5 months of the year. I can't wait to get my bikes back on the road, even the pedal one. :) Enjoyed some TV, got a new 50" model, 4k whatever that means, I had a tube model until a week and a half ago, the picture is amazing, pretty cool. Fed the stray cat I have kept alive all winter, even through -15 and worse days, go OC! :) (outside cat) Finished a book I've been into. Sitting around chilling, answering e-mails from Indeed.com about new jobs, always looking for better, just living.

@ Brandon, I apologize for going off on you so hard yesterday, but damn man, something about you just sets me off, at times I have felt bad for you, wanted to help, but you blow off everyone's advice and just WHINE so hard, it is just infuriating, I used to be a MAJOR fuck up at life, I'm a recovering alcoholic, and it sucks being sober, but not as bad as being a drunk did, but at my worst of drinking, I never complained about my life, I loved it, I then as now never depended on anyone else's opinion of me, I was doing what I wanted, the bad thing was I scared the shit out of everyone who cared about me. That is not fair. I was an asshole, and I own that. Keep looking for work, that will help you feel better about yourself, no one wants to be a dependent, go to a temp agency, they should be able to put you to work Monday. It does not have to be a job you will keep for life, but it will put money in your pocket, and keep you from wallowing in self pity at least 8 hrs a day. You need a purpose in life, even if it is just to survive, you need health insurance, you need to have a reason to exist beyond the internet. You need some self confidence, a sense of who you are. Work provides this. There are a lot of people far worse off than you are, be thankful for what you have. If you hate me, I don't blame you, but people said much of the same to me at one time, and I deserved it, you do to, use what you hear, and you can find self-sufficiency and happiness. The world owes you nothing, you are not special or unique, neither 'am I, none of us are. You get from the world what you put in, you have to give to get. Remember that. There are no "safe spaces" life is not fair, it takes WORK to get anywhere. Ditch social media, live in the real world, where there are consequences for your words and actions, and you will learn to be a real person. Again, I apologize for telling you to off yourself, that was cruel on my part, but I honestly would not miss the person you are right now, but after cooling down a bit, I could see missing the person you could be, if you choose to. Be well.

Oh yeah, fuck the virus!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Cowering in fear in the corner...……...LOL!

>

> No, we go to the beach when we want and eat out with friends.

>

> Looking forward to an 18oz. Longhorn Steak, well done, and iceberg

> rg lettuce salad smothered with Bleu Cheese dressing, which Longhorn

> cheerfully prepares with no Ptomaine lettuce at all, maybe tomorrow.

>

> We're living our life.

18oz of shoe leather? Waste of a good piece of meat, but if carbon is a food group to you, hope you enjoyed it, med-rare is where it's at! :)

> Seth B Wrote:

> Makin babies

Lucky you! ;) Enjoy!

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

I've forgiven a lot of of people for the things they've said and done over the years, but I'm not going to forgive you. You went way too hard for no reason, even Pm'ing me saying to kill myself. You can go fuck yourself, seriously.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Makin babies

>

> Lucky you! ;) Enjoy!

Ha! My kid’s grown, and I’m fixed, but it’s fun to pretend!

In all seriousness tho, life’s pretty normal here in rural SE Washington. A case of Covid nearby, I guess. But most people here are just mildly inconvenienced. I’ve got a fresh side of beef in the freezer, and a big pack of tp from Costco. Both I’ve had on hand for a month. I’m still dicking with mopeds and motorcycles, just like any other time. I’m more aware of my hygiene than ever, but not worried. If I have to quarantine, not much will change, except I’ll probably get more accomplished. And more practice baby makin.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> I've forgiven a lot of of people for the things they've said and done

> over the years, but I'm not going to forgive you. You went way too hard

> for no reason, even Pm'ing me saying to kill myself. You can go fuck

> yourself, seriously.

I don't blame you, like at all, it is not important to me that you like me, I just hope you can get your shit together so you will not present as you do, so you quit pissing people off, some may go further than I have. I apologized for snapping on you, and telling you to kill yourself, but until you develop a sense of self worth, you are going to remain a whining person, and people who have come from that, and had some success in this world, will rip on you. Man up, and you will never hear what I said to you, because there will be no reason for anyone to say it. I feel I can tell you whats up, as I was a fuck up too, for a long time, but I listened to the abuse, yeah, I got it too, a LOT of it, I was told to off myself too, but not on the stupid internet, but in real life, it hurts, but if you are smart, you ask why? Look within, you will see the rot. You will see it is your behavior, you have the ability to change that, do it, and people will like you. It's really that simple. You are unpleasant on purpose, but don't have the mental strength to back it up. As long as you shit on everything you touch, your life will never change, take a minute to digest that. If you want any community to treat you well, YOU have to be decent. You have to give to get. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but hoping you can look within yourself and lean to be a decent human. I apologize for my words but not for the anger that produced them. Your constant complaints and whining fall on at best deaf ears, at worst, angry ones, what can you possibly expect? Be decent, and you will never hear a word out of me, talk about your bike, we can talk about that, talk about riding as you did in your post in gen forum, that's great just be decent. Do that, and the "community" will treat you nicely.

Pushrod Fifty /

Went on a 90 mile ride yesterday. Nothing closed, people out everywhere.

I've been doing the same as usual for the most part. Just avoiding going to town. Disc'ed my garden plot and cleared a few small beds for herbs.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Same as always. Eating, sleeping, buying mopeds, etc.

punkrock randy /

Freezing my arse off up in Duluth. Recovering from Peroni virus I ingested last night. Damn u Italy, and your delicious beer!! Lol. And yeah, don probably gets that steak well done cause you be getting sick as F from undercooked longhorn shithouse steaks otherwise.

As of 6 p.m. today i'm on state mandated holiday. All bars and restaurants are closed till at least the sixth of April.

Not shure what i'm going to do with all this free time.

Watching le mans with Steve McQueen again and cleaning the house again. No F1 makes it a bad day. Think I might turn to Utube for old F1 racing.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> I've been sitting here just bored, still putting in job applications,

> and wondering why this community has done nothing but treat me like

> complete garbage for no reason.

You get treated the way you act. Everyone here does.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> I've forgiven a lot of of people for the things they've said and done

> over the years, but I'm not going to forgive you. You went way too hard

> for no reason, even Pm'ing me saying to kill myself. You can go fuck

> yourself, seriously.

Lighten up, B-Love.

If you need a friend, call one. If you need help, call your therapist, or get one. If you're in danger of harming yourself, call 911.

If you want the OT shenanigans that you know happens on the OT, stay on the OT. If you don't, go internet on another site, or log off of your device completely.

It's really that simple.(edited)

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> As of 6 p.m. today i'm on state mandated holiday. All bars and

> restaurants are closed till at least the sixth of April.

>

> Not shure what i'm going to do with all this free time.

I could not imagine....but hopefully it helps. People here are so spoiled, I can't begin to think of the reaction that would bring. I'm kind of in a good mood, so I'll watch some CNN to "fix" that. Tomorrow will be interesting, not a lot of people out as it is the weekend, but when everyone has to work, will be interesting to see what traffic levels are like.

Coffeeshops (weed stores) have also been closed at 6 which was announced at 5.30. Here's some pics of 2 coffeeshops in my town around 6 o clock.

IMG-20200315-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20200315-WA0006.jpg

Wow, back to old school dealing for a few weeks! :)

Looks like Chicago just closed the restaurant's and bars tomorrow, wow, just wow.

The Asian stores are stiil.open

> Pushrod Fifty Wrote:

> Went on a 90 mile ride yesterday. Nothing closed, people out everywhere.

Good to hear! KUDOS!

Pushrod Fifty /

Did a good ride today too but not as long. Made some premix and out for a rip. Ran into a friend and BS and then a brewpub stop. Warmer today than yest. Ate a big fish sandwich at another pub. Threw another log in the woodstove, Im done for the day.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

As of 9pm tonight all bars and restaraunts are closed... not sure for how long tho. You can still order carry out and delivery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dispatch.com/news/20200315/coronavirus-governor-orders-ohio-bars-restaurants-to-shut-down%3ftemplate=ampart

He mentioned they might keep schools closed all year???

Bas, it might be a good time to go fishing. Relax by the river while all the crazies flock for toilet paper. Or take some long moped rides... get some pics of your town, I for one love seeing the differences in cities.

My work has all office people working from home but since I’m the production manager / primary filler I still have to report as usual.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Bas, it might be a good time to go fishing. Relax by the river while all

> the crazies flock for toilet paper. Or take some long moped rides... get

> some pics of your town, I for one love seeing the differences in cities.

I would love to go fishing but at best it's around 50f outside and it rains a lot.

I'll take some pics when the weather allows but untill then here's the line at my favourite coffeeshop.

IMG_20200316_002302.jpg

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> > Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Bas, it might be a good time to go fishing. Relax by the river while

> all

>

> > the crazies flock for toilet paper. Or take some long moped rides...

> get

>

> > some pics of your town, I for one love seeing the differences in

> cities.

>

> I would love to go fishing but at best it's around 50f outside and it

> rains a lot.

>

> I'll take some pics when the weather allows but untill then here's the

> line at my favourite coffeeshop.

> >

just a few weeks ago you were asking why americans buy an oz at a time.

> Chris . Wrote:

> just a few weeks ago you were asking why americans buy an oz at a time.

Hehe that's right, but i don't recall anyone saying it was because of a looming pandemic.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account