Hoarding TP....

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Why are people hoarding toilet paper? Are people shitting more because of the Coronavirus?

Re: Hoarding TP....

That's what I'm not understanding. If you have a runny nose, buy tissues. If you have a runny bum, buy bog roll.

Yeah no tp here in any store. Pretty lame.

punkrock randy /

Yeah, you’d think you’d be scared shitless

If you'd hoard anything, why TP? In reality it's an unnecessary luxury item.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I’m good.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Just take a shower after you take a shit. Problem solved!

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you'd hoard anything, why TP? In reality it's an unnecessary luxury

> item.

Pushrod Fifty /

Maybe the result of tissue being sold out. I brought a fresh 30 pack of PBR last night, I was thinking in grabbing 2 but then I thought to myself, no, that's rediculous.

theyre buying everything, my wife works at a trader joes, sent me pics last night every single shelf is bare, every cooler empty. it's pretty insane. and people see that and panic more, think shit, what am I absolutely gonna need? well TP will be important!

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> theyre buying everything, my wife works at a trader joes, sent me pics

> last night every single shelf is bare, every cooler empty. it's pretty

> insane. and people see that and panic more, think shit, what am I

> absolutely gonna need? well TP will be important!

I like trader Joes. I always see hot chicks in there.

Pushrod Fifty /

All the more reason to search for stuff that's not available.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------>

> I like trader Joes. I always see hot chicks in there.

same. well, there's that one ;)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > theyre buying everything, my wife works at a trader joes, sent me pics

>

> > last night every single shelf is bare, every cooler empty. it's pretty

>

> > insane. and people see that and panic more, think shit, what am I

>

> > absolutely gonna need? well TP will be important!

>

> I like trader Joes. I always see hot chicks in there.

You need to stay away from hot chicks if that one from a night or two ago has you still.pumped up to 103.....that stuff is gonna kill you boy

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > theyre buying everything, my wife works at a trader joes, sent me

> pics

>

> >

>

> > > last night every single shelf is bare, every cooler empty. it's

> pretty

>

> >

>

> > > insane. and people see that and panic more, think shit, what am I

>

> >

>

> > > absolutely gonna need? well TP will be important!

>

> >

>

> > I like trader Joes. I always see hot chicks in there.

>

> You need to stay away from hot chicks if that one from a night or two

> ago has you still.pumped up to 103.....that stuff is gonna kill you boy

Been seeing her for a couple of months now. Well I'm hot blooded check it and see... Got a fever of a hundred and three. Come on baby do you do more than dance? I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded...

~Foreigner(edited)

Yep TP is gone, wtf? You would think it would be medicine, sanitizer etc....but TP? I was shopping last night/this morning I guess, and there were so many people in there loading up carts with everything, lady ahead of me got busted trying to steal stuff on top of the hundreds of $ of stuff she bought, threw a ghetto hissy fit, all the people behind myself and her started freaking out on her for making them wait, there was only one cashier due to the hour, as I was leaving the law was rolling up to take her away, we are so spoiled in this country, throw a monkey wrench in peoples little comforts and they completely lose their minds, I'm HAPPY to stay inside, away from everyone, people are scared selfish pukes. Glad I keep TP on hand....and really, people need to relax, it;s not like there will not be more...jeez.

hotter than a 2 dollar pistol

Right? :/ At least the price of gas has fallen way off, tanking up all the cars today, the TP apocalypse is imminent....

The price of gas has dropped because the Saudis are dumping it on the market because of a dispute with OPEC, this has been going on for months.

Interesting

Screenshot_20200312-211446_Facebook.jpg

I'll have these in full production by tge end of the week......evil buddy i have you a case on the way already

20200313_121747.jpg

"Can you spare a square?"

They are acting like they are on drugs,

Overpriced Parts /

I saw this coming and we loaded up on stuff Monday, but now we had to give some to my daughter and a elderly relative which have limited transportation and limited stores so we’re down to almost a third of what we bought, we had to give up staples like soap, drinks, paper towels, soup etc. to them,

My son and his wife both work at a food store and employees get a discount so their family is always well-stocked with staple items so I guess if I run out of something I could go over there but all the stores by me are still pretty much well-stocked but that is subject to change soon today as everybody gets off of work and burns through their Friday paychecks.

There is no shortage of food or TP so there is absolutely no reason to stock up on things. Even in Italy stores are still open and well stocked.

But that will obviously not stop people with the mental capacity of a Don to stock up on fresh produce.

IMG-20200313-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20200313-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20200313-WA0028.jpg

Fortunately I'm still in FL where we have leaves on the trees! The old standby for hunters and hobos! LOL!

Pushrod Fifty /

Drag something out of the woods if it comes down to it.

Maple and oak leaves, catawba leaves, etc. No big deal. LOL!

Funny thing is just bought a bunch of TP just now, at the dollar store of all places! I had some, but damn, that is not something one wants to be out of! Target was an absolute zoo of phone in face freaked out people, they were videoing the empty shelves where tp was....seriously people?!? People are loading up on everything, though there is no shortage of anything else. I always have extra stuff on hand, not crazy amounts, but enough, seems a lot of people can't think more than 5 minutes ahead, why can't the virus attack cell towers vs people? Could do us some good. ;)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
0BEA5199-4BC3-4589-B553-B6CB720A6377.jpeg

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Target was an absolute zoo of phone in face freaked out

> people, they were videoing the empty shelves where tp was....seriously

> people?!? why can't the virus attack cell towers vs people? Could

> do us some good. ;)

I love the phone in face people phrase, it is so true, glad to hear someone else say it on here,

Wife just went out to get a few more items, the two stores she went to were fully stocked but our money was not/is not, oh well, we have food, supply’s and gas to last around 3 weeks and hopefully everyone in my state will get tested by then instead of just guessing

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account