Re: Covid 19 stats

Hang in there,Pops. My Grandpa Wright had at least 5 and lived to be 95. That was on old, outdated medicine, too. They didn't know much about the heart in the 50s and 60s.

Re: Covid 19 stats

I'm hanging Don...been coming back since monday and might go home tomorrow if all goes well

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm hanging Don...been coming back since monday and might go home

> tomorrow if all goes well

That's good news! Hope you recover totally!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Thanks Don..now i have to get off here and go to sleep...nurse came in and bashed me for not being asleep so she could wake me up to give me my meds and make sure i was resting well...hospitals lolololl

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bas Or whatever his name name is sucks and has no clue Because he lives

> in such a tiny area!

>

> when I was his age I had a family of five and a business, Boat,

> , performance cars and bikes and house and lived in one of the best

> communities in the USA /world with no college at all, Just working in

> the trades!

>

> He has nothing and I will never have anything in his liberal socialist

> t state

>

> He will have Rosie Palm and her five sisters though!

>

> He is he dumb for where he lives it’s like only Like a third of part of

> my state,

>

> Nothin like The rest of the USA and he judges the whole USA from New

> w York City which sucks beyond belief If you want to be robbed mugged,

> killed Looted, protested, raped Beyond belief etc.

>

> Compared to the rest of the small town USA, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis

> and other those Progressive run cities and West/left coasts except for

> the northern part are horrible!

>

> I mean several times this year as well as 40 years prior have my car

> doors unlocked with the keys in it in dome light on, I’ve left the front

> door unlocked as well, I left my moped idling in my driveway for hours

> In the drive when I fell asleep after dinner I could go on and on go

> though I try to make sure I’m careful nowadays Because nut case people

> are everywhere!

>

> But I left bikes out in front of my house All night, And garage door or

> opened unlocked last year,

>

> I’m getting used to havind locked up tighter than Fort Knox and checking

> everything before I go to bed which is very late because I have

> insomnia‘

>

> I I mean I don’t understand why people want to put up with this crap!

>

> I’m going to go and do what I do, there’s no choice about it,

>

> I hope bas (trying to remember what his real name) is enjoys his suck

> ass life is his tiny little suck ass county size of just 1 County in

> like if California putting down the USA, he has no clue! What does

> country is!

Well at least you got my name right.

You should really go see a doctor though, because your deranged thoughts aren't normal or healthy.

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> He is he dumb for where he lives

> I’m getting used to havind. What does

> country is!

Nobody can even tell what you’re trying to say because you’re fuckin typing sucks. Now who was it that is dumb for where they live??

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

Your typing sucks Roffman, not you’re typing. And your views suck pretty bad, not quite as bad as PoPsOhiO though. But they’re pretty ignorant regardless.

Re: Covid 19 stats

109508894_3121033257975094_6472778981230542968_n.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

^ Lol! Sadly, if you need that advice, you are prob not much of a reader.....the one unintended consequence of democracy, being a dumbass has become a "right" we are fucked as a society. Shove that fork in hard and deep.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Yes,we are now at the point where the maleducated misanthropes want to defund the `thin, blue line.'

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yes,we are now at the point where the maleducated misanthropes want to

> defund the `thin, blue line.'

You’ve never watched Mitchell, it’s the chubby blue line. Weird use of apostrophes there ‘=D~~onFloFaCist’.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yes,we are now at the point where the maleducated misanthropes want to

> defund the `thin, blue line.'

misanthropes wouldn't give a fuck. They are avoiding society, not trying to change it. Your statement above makes you maleducated. Who the fuck uses terminology like yours anyway dumdum??? The Romans?

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> That was on old, outdated medicine, too.

Didn’t you recently tell somebody to check your posts for mistakes that you don’t make? What’s with all the commas old man?

Re: Covid 19 stats

Did you hear that alliteration on some hillbilly AM jesus radio show and now think you're clever?

Go find a dictionary you fucking idiot.

Re: Covid 19 stats

I just wish you would all start using those 5 and dime words instead of those 2 dollar ones...thats why you can't get some things acoross to me on your thinking...i have no clue what the hell your saying half the time ..lol

Re: Covid 19 stats

Merriam Webster describes you misanthropes accurately.

In English, misanthrope (or its anglicized equivalent, misanthropist) has been applied to many a perceived ANTISOCIAL CRANK, from satirist Jonathan Swift to philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche to Charles Dicken’s character Ebenezer Scrooge.

e.g. used in a sentence:

` Many members of the contemporary movie audience, only marginally socialized, would have made a misanthrope of Gandhi; they undermine every argument for intelligent design in the universe.' (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > That was on old, outdated medicine, too.

>

> Didn’t you recently tell somebody to check your posts for mistakes that

> t you don’t make? What’s with all the commas old man?

What you call a mistake,doesn 't make it one. Here's business insider on the use of the extra, or Oxford, comma. LOL!

` That last comma, known as the serial comma, Oxford comma, or Harvard comma, causes serious controversy. Although many consider it unnecessary, others (including Business Insider) insist on its use to reduce ambiguity.

There's an Internet meme that demonstrates its necessity perfectly. The sentence, "We invited the strippers, JFK, and Stalin," means the speaker sent three separate invitations: one to some strippers, one to JFK, and one to Stalin. The version without the Oxford comma, however, takes on an entirely different meaning, potentially suggesting that only one invitation was sent — to two strippers named JFK and Stalin. Witness: "We invited the strippers, JFK and Stalin."

So just go argue on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Oh,that's right.................you don't believe in Angels.

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

> What you call a mistake,doesn 't make it one.

> ` That

> Oh,that's

You need a space after the comma after mistake.

No apostrophe needed before That.

Add space between comma and that’s.

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

And doesn’t doesn’t need any spaces around it’s apostrophe.

Re: Covid 19 stats

look at Mr. Copy&Paste Ohio over here, lol

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I believe PBS isn't actually funded by the government.

it's "funded by the corporation for public broadcasting, the national endowment for the arts, and SUPPORT FROM VIEWERS LIKE YOU"

Re: Covid 19 stats

what the update pops?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Fork in a Socket

Once in college, Sr lvl engineering glass science class, generally regarded as the toughest in the glass engineering curriculum, hardass teacher gives only 1 A to the top student, everyone else's grades are scaled vs the top. Anyway, I had that top and everyone knew it.

So one day I'm sitting up towards the front of the class, there's the tables with outlets in them but they're never actually plugged in. In a moment of boredom I shoved a paperclip in the socket, BLAMMO huge zappy zinger, loud as hell, smoke, whole class staring at me - supposedly top of this class and also clearly dumb as hell.

So yea, I'm an idiot, for damn sure. Honestly I appreciate at least the clarity to recognize i'm a dumbass haha. I'm sure I'm inviting some incoherent roff rant about how book smarts are nothing and how he had a great easy life and doesn't recognize that he had it easier than anyone before or since. and how other parts of the world are crap but he doesn't really want to leave his own tiny comfortable life and can't imagine anything outside a narrow worldview or appreciate the efforts and impact and importance that other people also provide, instead choosing to view them all as obstacles to his own comfort, glued to phones and making things more difficult than a rose colored memory cares to recall.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> what the update pops?

Got through it Will . ....you'll have to put up with me a tad longer....

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > what the update pops?

>

> Got through it Will . ....you'll have to put up with me a tad longer....

good to hear it!

To the original topic of this long and winding thread, I'm scare of winding up in a hospital, it's kinda constantly in my mind with the covid, like every time I ride worrying I'm gonna get slammed by some car and wind up in a hospital. Though they obviously do a great job isolating, it's still a scary thought. Glad you made it, makes the whol virus thing even more scary considering heart issues are a major contributor to fatalities.

Scary, I wory about my dad a lot, he's a bit of an old hippy and when he was told he had a heart murmur his approach was to find some healer by a lake in the jungle of Guatemala near Yaxha, who tought him how to make some tincture of rosewater or some nonsense. And he's not dumb enough to believe it but has a deep appreciation for the type of relaxation and connection with the world, of finding challenges and learning and exploring that I think calms him and probably does as much good as stressing out over a doctor's daily medication dose. Anyway, he's had no heart attacks but he's not far from it. We lost my wife's uncle a few years ago, and my ummm, ex-step-dad? I guess he'd be, his brother too. anyway, take care sir

Re: Covid 19 stats

Interesting. One thing with one administration and a different thing with another, why?

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> look at Mr. Copy&Paste Ohio over here, lol

Amazing how that works. He can use google to find stupid facts like that, but turns to fake news for current events.

Re: Covid 19 stats

OAN, when fox news arent right wing nutjobs enough for you.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Merriam Webster describes you misanthropes accurately.

>

> In English, misanthrope (or its anglicized equivalent, misanthropist)

> ) has been applied to many a perceived ANTISOCIAL CRANK, from satirist

> Jonathan Swift to philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche

Wait, did you just compare us to Jonathan Swift, Nietzsche and Gandhi, as a bad thing? aright, tight. and sure, I hate plenty of things about humanity.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> Interesting. One thing with one administration and a different thing

> with another, why?

The "hey it's not partisan" answer would be well fucking duh it's not at all the same thing

but you seem to bring this misdirection up in a false equivalence very typical of conservative pundits. The "wah wah Obama did it" kind of crybaby tattle that a bratty child might expect to get him out of trouble.

OK, so let's forgo all that, lets look at your point. is it that:

A) Trump has absolutely botched this as bad or more severely than Obama failed a prior epidemic, thus we should all oppose Trump as fervently as you oppose Obama

B) Trump hasn't failed the covid response, because Obama did the same thing, and Obama was a good president therefore trump should be considered one also

or C) some narcissistic childish "it's not fair" whining that's completely oblivious to the facts of either situation and only wants to complain about how hard it is being a rich white bigot in America these days.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account