Re: Covid 19 stats

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I love the shit myself. All kinds of recipes online to make at home.

Lately Ive been into using the spice packet with...

1lb ground turkey

1lb Spicey Italian Sausage

1 can red kidney beans

1 can sliced carrots

1 half can corn

1 6 ounce can tomato paste

I prefer my onions finely chopped and uncooked, so i add those to my chili when im ready to eat. You can toss in all kinds of ingredients such as chopped celery, jalapenos, black beans, etc... The spicey sausage really makes the chili pop.

Im probably going to cook this for dinner tomorrow night now, it sounds so good. Or possibly standard cincy chili over baked potatoes.

^ that sounds awesome....

Yes, you can make WAY better chili than Skyline or Gold Star, IMO. It's really simple.

The US is at 910 deaths now, it's going faster than in Italy and Italy isn't doing that well.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The US is at 910 deaths now, it's going faster than in Italy and Italy

> isn't doing that well.

"Stop worrying and live yer life". dOnOhIo said so. (edited)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > The US is at 910 deaths now, it's going faster than in Italy and Italy

>

> > isn't doing that well.

>

> "Stop worrying and live yer life". dOnOhIo said so.

Yep! You can be concerned, but don't worry. It helps nobody.

It's a shame and so obvious that Ohio has been lacking in mental health assistance to those in need.

Please get help before you infect others or shoot somebody

Here's your latest US stats, Don. While you're out living your life, you may want to take notice that the numbers are up considerably from the ones in your first very cavalier post, and they aren't going down any time soon. Enjoy reading it while you're drinking your ignorance and denial-flavored Kool-Aid.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ (edited)

punkrock randy /

Yeah, he’s on board with whatever his fake news feeds him. Wasn’t a big deal at first, a hoax by democrats actually. Became a bigger deal now and he backpedals because daddy Trump says now it’s an issue. And now it’s the end of days and he’s at peace with his life choices and ready to die. Your mind is so malleable though you put us on as if it’s not. Ready to admit how ignorant your opening statement was Donny? How you maybe should’ve shut up initially about something you know nothing about? They aren’t playing around about how quick they intubate. Like, MUCH earlier than they typically would. No BS. But again, they won’t waste any time with your dried up old ass, don’t have enough ventilators. You’ll learn the meaning of triage soon enough and you’ll definitely be eating your words by then. Though you’re too proud (ignorant) to ever admit being wrong. :-) “live yer life”

“Spending money and walking on beaches “

And it looks even dimmer For Don now hospitals are considering doing dnr's for anybody with the virus that means if you can't breathe on your own they're just going to shove your body into a plastic bag...

Plastic it's the future you know (edited)

fuck it, let them all infect and kill each other to "own the libs"

Now , Mayor Debasedio, telling us one half of NY'ers will get the virus. That's 200 times the number hat have it now.

What a great,Lib mayor you elected! Inciting panic to ruin NY's economy. Maybe HE needs a mental evaluation?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Inciting panic to ruin NY's economy.

I dont necessary believe he is inciting panic, but hard facts are necessary because alot of people are fleeing the city and then you have others that just dont listen to advice of staying home and avoiding crowds. Ohio is "locked down" right now but people are still out and about like nothing is going on... the lock down started this monday but didnt really change how we were functioning the week prior, i think the governor was just trying to make it seem more dire for people to actually listen.

Re: Covid 19 stats ignored by most Ohio citizens

Thanks Jimmy and ===Don

I had no idea that mental illness was that rampid in Ohio.

The sad thing is they're going to be giving Darwin's out left and right......

All I see from our "leader", every time it appears briefly he might be on the right track, is a full regression to the narcissistic self denial that only supports his percieved timeline. He is incapable of putting the needs of the country and people before himself. Evvery time I think maybe he's going somewhere positive, every time it comes out forced, scripted, and always short-lived. A day later he's back to wild tweeting, belligerant rambling and catastrophic proposals which are literally life and death

It’s like he’s a selfish person who’s only concern is re-election so he can’t be prosecuted for all of his crimes.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I had no idea that mental illness was that rampid in Ohio.

Really? I was actually supporting the major in NY... Do you actually read my posts?

I wish more people were willing to admit that half of us will get it. It is a pandemic with high rate of spread, it's well past the point of containment, and NOBODY HAS IMMUNITY. which means that until roughly 2/3 of us get it, or get vaccinated for it (>1yr likely), it cannot stop. That's it, that's real. That's how this works, there's no other scenario. that's not "inciting panic" thats the actual real scenario we face. So all we can do is to slow it enough that the hostpitals can treat those who need it, minimize the impact and buy time toward better understanding/treatment/vaccination.

I'm picturing the deniers in a car racing toward a cliff, and while every sign and onlooker is trying to alert them, still saying to themselves "no, we dont need to stop the car, we havent fallen off a cliff yet"

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> All I see from our "leader", every time it appears briefly he might be

> on the right track, is a full regression to the narcissistic self denial

> that only supports his percieved timeline. He is incapable of putting

> the needs of the country and people before himself. Evvery time I think

> maybe he's going somewhere positive, every time it comes out forced,

> scripted, and always short-lived. A day later he's back to wild

> tweeting, belligerant rambling and catastrophic proposals which are

> literally life and death

I agree, except instead of "his timeline" insert his ego. He is a disgrace to the office, and no matter what his handlers tell him he has to step on his dick every time he speaks publicly. He could have become the great hero he see's himself as had he closed the borders earlier, engaged the wartime production act and had supplies in the pipeline NOW rather than later, but he's more concerned about the profits of other billionaires, not the lives of the common man. Makes you wonder who he "owes" for his election to act so? @ Don, to criticize the Mayor of NYC for warning his population of what is coming? WTF is wrong with you? a week ago 1k cases, now, (well yesterday) 25k...and climbing, to NOT warn them would be criminal, believe it or not, there ARE people more ignorant than you, who are not taking this seriously, and with a population density like NYC the consequences are disastrous. If you are a troll using don's account please find something more constructive to do, if you are you, please quit posting about something you know nothing about, and go lick some doorknobs while "living you life"

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Now , Mayor Debasedio, telling us one half of NY'ers will get the virus.

> That's 200 times the number hat have it now.

>

> What a great,Lib mayor you elected! Inciting panic to ruin NY's

> 's economy. Maybe HE needs a mental evaluation?

In my last post, I posted the link to a page that is keeping a running tally of COVID-19 stats. In the roughly 6 hours since I posted it, the death toll has risen 3 times that of what the numbers were at the time you nonchalantly made your original post.

Let that sink in while you’re out “living your life,” Don. (edited)

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> I had no idea that mental illness was that rampid in Ohio.

>

> Really? I was actually supporting the major in NY... Do you actually

> read my posts?

Yes I did I've read many of your ===Don supporting post.

And most people suffering from mental illness are in denial...

I have some issues to but mine resulted from a traumatic brain injury what's your excuse?

What's Dumblasio's excuse was my question. Inciting panic? Drive down the economic numbers? He has SOME agenda,, OR he's full-on mentally lost it.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Yes I did I've read many of your ===Don supporting post.

I like Don Ohio, but i dont agree with him on the handling of the Corona-virus nor do i support everything Trump does. You really dont know what your talking about here. Perhaps focus on actual facts and not so much on insults?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

He has SOME agenda,

Maybe, but i find it more feasible he is trying to get people to actually hunker down and stick to the guidelines. People dont seem to be doing a good enough job at that as the city still feels busy. The guy might have whacky beliefs or ideas, but sometimes he might just be doing something for the good of people.

I missed Wayne

I support the Prez and you guys should too. Leave hate and TDS outside.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Yes I did I've read many of your ===Don supporting post.

>

> I like Don Ohio, but i dont agree with him on the handling of the

> Corona-virus nor do i support everything Trump does. You really dont

> know what your talking about here. Perhaps focus on actual facts and

> not so much on insults?

My most sincere apology goes to you Daniel if you feel insulted by my observation and opinion.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> I support the Prez and you guys should too. Leave hate and TDS outside.

After you. Oh yeah, fuck Trump.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> What's Dumblasio's excuse was my question. Inciting panic? Drive down

> the economic numbers? He has SOME agenda,, OR he's full-on mentally lost

> it.

I think you're a little confused there===Don the mayor of New York is inciting facts and reality you on the other hand appear to have lost touch with reality.

Can you be a gentleman PM me your wife/ Widow Linda's address so I can send her flowers after your death.......

After all the devil you believe in is waiting for your early arrival.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account