“Never miss a good chance to shut up.” - Will Rogers

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hey Donny Boy.

>

> “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” - Will Rogers

As to Will Rogers……….the DEMS say: `Never let a good crisis go to waste' ,and they haven't.

Still obstructing against the good 1.4 Trillion relief package, they are proposing their own `package'.

Prez may have to take unprecedented action in the coming days to save yer butts.

> A Zed Wrote:

> > Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Hey Donny Boy.

>

> >

>

> > “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” - Will Rogers

as it becomes more apparent that don, given his disregard of the severity of this, advanced age and history of lung problems; and also likely some others among us, given the size of this community, will probably actually die from this, I regret joking about don's increasingly likely actual death. Like, forget banning him, he probably actually will not survive this, and that's scary and I don't want the last thing I said to him to be "drink Drain-o ya dummy"

So, again, I'm sorry. hoping for the best for everyone.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Actually Donny, it’s the Republicans that are trying to take it advantage of the situation right now by wanting to hand even more money to big business. You need to step away from Fox Entertainment for a while.

P.S. shut up donny boy.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> as it becomes more apparent that don, given his disregard of the

> severity of this, advanced age and history of lung problems; and also

> likely some others among us, given the size of this community, will

> probably actually die from this, I regret joking about don's

> increasingly likely actual death. Like, forget banning him, he probably

> actually will not survive this, and that's scary and I don't want the

> last thing I said to him to be "drink Drain-o ya dummy"

>

> So, again, I'm sorry. hoping for the best for everyone.

Don believes he will be in Heaven with his Savior once he dies. I hope he gets what he wants, sooner than later.

Thanks for the `well-wishes', Hypocrites.................................LOL!

>

> P.S. shut up donny boy.

> Actually Donny, it’s the Republicans that are trying to take it

> advantage of the situation right now by wanting to hand even more money

> to big business. You need to step away from Fox Entertainment for a

> while.

>

> P.S. dont drink the Drano kool-aid and stfu donny boy.

punkrock randy /

Don, re-do your first post with new stats. And continue doing that once a week until this is all on the downswing . You wanna throw stats when they look to be in your favor, so keep doing it regardless of how it makes you feel. Statistics and science don’t care bout feelings Donny Boy, they just are what they are.

Death toll at 500+ right now, not 17,000 like Obomber numbers. 330 million divided by even 1000 is your chance of dying is one in 330,000.

If your not 80 or 90 years old, the odds are even less you'll die from this. Live your life.

One in 330,000 when death toll reaches 1000.

There, you asked for it, punk. But can you add,subtract, multiply, or divide?

punkrock randy /

Isn’t it a fucked up situation for you to be in? You hate minorities but you probably are in every aspect of your life in the absolute minority. Most especially here at MA. And yeah, you blow my mind that you can add, subtract, multiply and divide. So it was elementary school when your arithmetics education ended? Probably hadn’t even come up with algebra in the early 1900’s eh? ;-)

My best friends are Hispanic, Chinese, Japanese, and very many African Americans. I love all the true mopeders on this forum and hope the best for them,not wishing for any to die.

You should not assume that I am racist just because I have been lied about time and again on here by the gang of four or more, K-evil , Jayson, Evil, and some others.

That's why I say `just keep saying it and it will come true...……...like impeachment.'

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Donny boy. Our resident COVidiot.

punkrock randy /

Donny boy, one statistic that is not terribly old is showing your quaint town to be about 98.19% white. So, this just adds up to, well, you likely have 0% friends. Just numbers

Maybe donny befriended the guys he wanted to shoot for pulling up to a gas station.

punkrock randy /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Maybe donny befriended the guys he wanted to shoot for pulling up to a

> gas station.

Lol, only 6 thousand sumthin people there and he don’t trust a single one. And he laughs at size of the Netherlands, fuggin ass clown. I had to see about Jackson, I spent a lot of my childhood growing up just outside Cincinnati. People much more open minded and intelligent around the city tho. Things move a lil faster in the city. Don would get gobbled up.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I spent a lot of my childhood growing up just outside Cincinnati.

What part?

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Donny boy, one statistic that is not terribly old is showing your quaint

> town to be about 98.19% white. So, this just adds up to, well, you

> likely have 0% friends. Just numbers

Run the numbers on Jacksonville,FL area punk. That's where I am.

punkrock randy /

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> I spent a lot of my childhood growing up just outside Cincinnati.

>

> What part?

Near New Baltimore, towards miamitown and ross. Spent early adult years living near intersection of colerain and north Bend rd, by the water towers. Went to Diamond Oaks vocational school. Harrison high school

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Near New Baltimore, towards miamitown and ross. Spent early adult years living near intersection of colerain and north Bend rd, by the water towers. Went to Diamond Oaks vocational school. Harrison high school

I see, you're a west sider! I lived in Ross (Birdland) until I was about 5 years old. I moved to Blue Ash from there. I got my HVAC cert from Scarlet Oaks. Harrison is pretty nice area these days, they are developing it up. Used to be a dirt park named Doug Dunaway Memorial Park but they since closed that i believe.

punkrock randy /

Ross was the first place I fueled up when I got my drivers license, 86 cents a gallon. Worked at the Wendy’s there at 16, lol. And i used to go to the auto livery and superformance to dream and drool. Good times, great concerts. I need some more canned Skyline Chili, only 1 can remaining :’-(

Here's some stats and facts for y'all

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Maybe donny befriended the guys he wanted to shoot for pulling up to a

> gas station.

They were driving an old mercury marquis too fast.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Donny boy, one statistic that is not terribly old is showing your

> quaint

>

> > town to be about 98.19% white. So, this just adds up to, well, you

>

> > likely have 0% friends. Just numbers

>

> Run the numbers on Jacksonville,FL area punk. That's where I am.

Don must not own a phone with a camera. All these outlandish claims without any pics.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I need some more canned Skyline Chili, only 1 can remaining :’-(

When Corona is over i can mail you some if your still in need. FYI the Cincinnati Brand spice packets are incredible. Make it like texas chili. I still need to mail Bas some, i think i told him i would years ago.

Cincychili.jpeg

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> My best friends are Hispanic, Chinese, Japanese, and very many African

> Americans.

Except that you don’t actually associate with anyone IRL who isn’t a pasty-white conservo-fake Christian like you are.

PRO TIP #1: All bigots who try to claim they aren’t bigots start off their line of defense with, “My best friends are...(insert minority groups here).”

PRO TIP #2: No one here likes you. (edited)

Don's not posting this afternoon he's at the Miami International Airport welcoming everybody who's flying in from Connecticut New Jersey and New York City.

Cincinnati chili (or Cincinnati-style chili) is a Mediterranean-spiced meat sauce used as a topping for spaghetti (a "two-way") or hot dogs ("coneys"), both dishes developed by Macedonian immigrant restaurateurs in the 1920s. In 2013, Smithsonian named it one of "20 Most Iconic Foods in America."

I love the shit myself. All kinds of recipes online to make at home.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account