Re: Covid 19 stats

"about control not health" What? How is wearing a mask to help each other out about control? Keeping the virus at low levels is important to the economy, why would anyone want to go back to a lockdown situation? The best thing to do is to stay away from others to the extent you can, if you must be in a group, wear the mask, life is not all about YOU, it is about others and the economy. To behave otherwise is selfish.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Panic! Obey! Stay asleep!

Are you still falling for the bullshit, flies?

20200722_140126.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Learn how to spell JUDGMENT, Evil.......................LOL!

Here you go you copy and paste queen....

There is no demonstrable difference of sense or function between them, meaning both spellings of the word can be used interchangeably. I really do not like the way that judgment appears on the page. I much prefer judgement, but if you like judgment, you won’t be judged in the UK or the US.

Re: Covid 19 stats

You did not answer the question, how is wearing a mask "controlling" you? Just because you may not die if you get it does not mean others will not, and that the economy may not have to be shut down again, no one wants that. Wearing a mask gives us the chance to be out, to keep stores going etc. Think of others, not just yourself.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You did not answer the question, how is wearing a mask "controlling"

> you? Just because you may not die if you get it does not mean others

> will not, and that the economy may not have to be shut down again, no

> one wants that. Wearing a mask gives us the chance to be out, to keep

> stores going etc. Think of others, not just yourself.

Agreed!^^ and if you think that wearing a mask is "controlling" now wait until things are closed down and you cant leave your home because it gets worse from people NOT wearing a mask. (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Learn how to spell JUDGMENT, Evil.......................LOL!

>

> Here you go you copy and paste queen....

>

> There is no demonstrable difference of sense or function between them,

> meaning both spellings of the word can be used interchangeably. I really

> do not like the way that judgment appears on the page. I much prefer

> judgement, but if you like judgment, you won’t be judged in the UK or

> the US.

King James Bible 1611: Job 36:17, James 2:13, Ezekiel 20:36 all spelled JUDGMENT way back when. Can't you learn a little thing like that,Evil?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Learn how to spell JUDGMENT, Evil.......................LOL!

>

> >

>

> > Here you go you copy and paste queen....

>

> >

>

> > There is no demonstrable difference of sense or function between them,

>

> > meaning both spellings of the word can be used interchangeably. I

> really

>

> > do not like the way that judgment appears on the page. I much prefer

>

> > judgement, but if you like judgment, you won’t be judged in the UK or

>

> > the US.

>

> King James Bible 1611: Job 36:17, James 2:13, Ezekiel 20:36 all spelled

> JUDGMENT way back when. Can't you learn a little thing like that,Evil?

There is no God. I dont believe in the bible. Stop posting religious quotes. Copy and paste something else. Go away.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> But I'm curious what explanation you think there is. That they're trying

> to "subjugate the masses" by recommending a minor inconvenience which

> might not be an effective solution? A massive scale conspiracy at all

> echelons of the health services industry, with health professionals (the

> ones who aren't dying themselves or busy actively trying to save people)

> all abandoning their lifelong careers of medical research to shift to

> lying and enslaving people for the good of the government with cloth

> face coverings?

>

> Or is it more likely that there's a global pandemic which we don't know

> much about and experts on these problems are trying to come up with the

> simplest most effective means to limit massive death tolls based on

> changing and evolving information

Wow, for as plainly stubborn an ignorant as you repeatedly prove yourself to be, I'm still kinda shocked that you're willing to believe #1^

Like - who is profiting of this? How'd they get everyone to go along with it? Do you believe all the deaths and people getting sick real? Or just exaggerated numbers? exaggerated by whom? And why are so many conservatives going against it, but not exposing it? Like this scenario makes zero fucking sense when you think about it.

On a simple image sure it looks compelling that the overlords want to keep us subjugated by keeping us scared. but as soon as you apply even a little skepticism as to how that would play out in this scenario, it makes zero fucking sense at all. Why would you tank the world economy and corrupt all the healthcare professionals, and get all the law enforcement on board, infect and kill hundreds of thousands of people, all just as a ploy to make people wear masks and say haha you're my slave bitch now. Like why wouldn't they just keep everyone complacently working and slaving away as they have for decades and prevented their retaliation for an unfairly small slice of the pie by creating political divisions over hot topics like abortion and "the gays" to distract their attentions and fervor.

admit it, you are just a fussboy who doesn't want to have to care

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Learn how to spell JUDGMENT, Evil.......................LOL!

>

> >

>

> > Here you go you copy and paste queen....

>

> >

>

> > There is no demonstrable difference of sense or function between them,

>

> > meaning both spellings of the word can be used interchangeably. I

> really

>

> > do not like the way that judgment appears on the page. I much prefer

>

> > judgement, but if you like judgment, you won’t be judged in the UK or

>

> > the US.

>

> King James Bible 1611: Job 36:17, James 2:13, Ezekiel 20:36 all spelled

> JUDGMENT way back when. Can't you learn a little thing like that,Evil?

The world is well aware that the bible is full of mistakes, bullshit, and fairytales. No need to keep repeating it donnie. Grow up.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Yall soyboy beta cucks need some cucklite to cool off!

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > But I'm curious what explanation you think there is. That they're

> trying

>

> > to "subjugate the masses" by recommending a minor inconvenience which

>

> > might not be an effective solution? A massive scale conspiracy at all

>

> > echelons of the health services industry, with health professionals

> (the

>

> > ones who aren't dying themselves or busy actively trying to save

> people)

>

> > all abandoning their lifelong careers of medical research to shift to

>

> > lying and enslaving people for the good of the government with cloth

>

> > face coverings?

>

> >

>

> > Or is it more likely that there's a global pandemic which we don't

> know

>

> > much about and experts on these problems are trying to come up with

> the

>

> > simplest most effective means to limit massive death tolls based on

>

> > changing and evolving information

>

> Wow, for as plainly stubborn an ignorant as you repeatedly prove

> yourself to be, I'm still kinda shocked that you're willing to believe

> #1^

>

> Like - who is profiting of this? How'd they get everyone to go along

> with it? Do you believe all the deaths and people getting sick real? Or

> just exaggerated numbers? exaggerated by whom? And why are so many

> conservatives going against it, but not exposing it? Like this scenario

> makes zero fucking sense when you think about it.

>

> On a simple image sure it looks compelling that the overlords want to

> keep us subjugated by keeping us scared. but as soon as you apply even a

> little skepticism as to how that would play out in this scenario, it

> makes zero fucking sense at all. Why would you tank the world economy

> and corrupt all the healthcare professionals, and get all the law

> enforcement on board, infect and kill hundreds of thousands of people,

> all just as a ploy to make people wear masks and say haha you're my

> slave bitch now. Like why wouldn't they just keep everyone complacently

> working and slaving away as they have for decades and prevented their

> retaliation for an unfairly small slice of the pie by creating political

> divisions over hot topics like abortion and "the gays" to distract their

> attentions and fervor.

>

> admit it, you are just a fussboy who doesn't want to have to care

Yep, for sure!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Look up the 4th turning, history repeats itself.

1 destroy the past (blm and antifa peaceful protests)

2 incorporate tyrannical control (masks and orders not under laws so cant be subject to penalties or any fight against it) kinda like the epa does to people yet they themselves cant be tried for the same crimes.

3 turn the citizens against each other (blm dividing races, dividing families, dividing communities, anti mask people against mask wearers)

4 economic collapse gets people begging for help and a new more controlling government

5 depopulation (gates has spoke openly about this)

6 nationalization of the police (blm defunding the police stating they want reform but that's not the true objective) the nationalization of the police force like the socialist party o FCC b germany did aka nazis and not the fake nazis the libs call anyone who goes against their beliefs.

These are just a few examples that are being put into action right now, you can see it in the news, on YouTube, major companies funding blm, the idiots that kneel before blm and whoever the indoctrination of kids with the "new normal "

Isolation of people into their homes, isolation of kids from their friends, the destruction of the middle class and the booming business of amazon and the like.

It's no wonder that people are rioting, killing themselves, turning against each other.

Open your eyes, you'll see what is really happening.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Rand Jacobson /

You are a parrot of Trump. "If you elect Biden, cities will burn and people will riot!" Wait.. that's happening under Trump. It's almost like people are tired of getting steam rolled by a corporate bought, racist, classist government.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Does matter if trump or biden is there. Itll still happen. The worst cities with crime are the democratic controlled ones, Democrat mayors. Democrat police.

Biden is just a warm body until he's deemed unfit for office and they'll prop up some other sack of shit controlled by corrupt higher ups

Would have been a bit more believable if they had selected someone that wasnt senile.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Hope you all are enjoying your "new normal"

I'll continue to live my life just the same and you can look on longingly in your face diaper, trembling in a pool of your own excrement.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hope you all are enjoying your "new normal"

>

> I'll continue to live my life just the same and you can look on

> longingly in your face diaper, trembling in a pool of your own

> excrement.

Ya, Texas is sooooooo much better! NOT!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Did they not take lead out of the paint south of the Mason Dixon line?!?

Re: Covid 19 stats

Dude...

I think you fail to understand that there is a global pandemic going on. You are confusing like a thousand things at ones just to fit your own super-paranoid narrative.

Do you think we in the rest of the world is also in on this? Just no-one is telling you? Seriously if you believe such nonsense you should seek help! Please visit a psychiatrist, seriously!

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

Dude, go for an elective surgery of your choice and tell the surgeon to take off their face diaper while breathing all over your incisions. You’re completely retarded. Do you believe in bacteria at least? I know, you can’t see it, but it’s definitely a real thing. Go ingest disinfectant sir. I feel bad for those who actually have to interact with you in person.

Re: Covid 19 stats

The 4th Turning is great if you don't know history and like believing in numerology.

Here's another book that you should find equally as interesting and thought provoking without ever having to concern yourself with the actual historical record;

51BPY6mG6ZL._SL500_.jpg

These are "feel good" books for people having trouble understanding and coping with the complexities of life. It creates order from chaos, as if there's a big connection to it all.

In truth it's just modern psuedo-scientific, quasi-religious hokum. HOWEVER it can be and usually is fun to read. Like listening to Art Bell while falling asleep.

If you read them when you're 15, they're great. If you're still reading (and believing) them in your 30's then it's starting to get kinda sad.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The 4th Turning is great if you don't know history and like believing in

> numerology.

>

> Here's another book that you should find equally as interesting and

> thought provoking without ever having to concern yourself with the

> actual historical record;

>

> These are "feel good" books for people having trouble understanding and

> coping with the complexities of life. It creates order from chaos, as if

> there's a big connection to it all.

>

> In truth it's just modern psuedo-scientific, quasi-religious hokum.

> HOWEVER it can be and usually is fun to read. Like listening to Art Bell

> while falling asleep.

>

> If you read them when you're 15, they're great. If you're still reading

> (and believing) them in your 30's then it's starting to get kinda sad.

Man, you nailed that. I like the way you talk. Much more eloquent at conveying the exact same meaning as my “You’re stupid” replies.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Imagine being scared into obedience by insane paranoid global conspiracy, yet so completely ignorant as to believe it's everyone else who's being controlled by fear just because they act responsibly when faced with a global pandemic.

You know what's more believable? that black people have been disenfranchised, that there is a global pandemic, and that you want to imagine you're smarter than it all because you can't control it.

you're really embarrassingly dense dude. I'm not saying this to insult you, i'm saying it because you are really embarrassingly dense. your stubborn adherence to ridiculous insanity is imposible to talk with. i'm constantly floored that you can be so confused

destroy the past lol, get the fuck over yourself, it's not about you and nobody is destroying the past you whiny little weenie. theyre just choosing not to celebrate the hate which defined the past. History being destroyed.... umm some of confederate memorials? Boy I hope they don't control us all (and then what?) by demanding police accountability and removing old statues celebrating slavery

and yea, there's problems with giant monopolies, general isolation as in-home and digital entertainment becomes more prevalent, destruction of the middle class etc. But holy shit, refusing wearing a mask that coulf help prevent spread of a global highly transmissible virus is NOT the answer to those problems

I still don't see how you think this all plays out, whats the end goal?

Re: Covid 19 stats

It's pretty obvious this is another scheme by the crab-people. Damn those crustacean bastards!

Re: Covid 19 stats

looooooollll

Re: Covid 19 stats

thanks man but i don't know about that

i just think dude may be legit developmentally disabled and is making me look good

Re: Covid 19 stats

The reptilians are taking over faster than the crab people.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Re: Covid 19 stats

^ lol....

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Man, you nailed that. I like the way you talk. Much more eloquent at

> conveying the exact same meaning as my “You’re stupid” replies.

I've thought that for a while now. His posts stand out to me and generally make sense.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account