Re: Covid 19 stats

Fox 35 in Orlando discovered this(the 300 false testing sites in FL). The fake news will not tell you about it.

` This is a huge, huge story, and it was started by a Fox station in Orlando. Fox Orlando, Channel 35, reporting that Florida hospitals are making massive mistakes with coronavirus case reporting. The biggest story in the country, and you can’t find it. You literally can’t find it, certainly not anywhere in the Drive-By Media.' (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

You're such a dumb gullible moron.

Choke on a bible.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You're such a dumb gullible moron.

>

> Choke on a bible.

LOL! Charmin is softer tho.

Re: Covid 19 stats

I wasn't even prepared to look up that first lie he posted and then Dumdum follows up with disproving his own nonsense. Seriously nobody can be that stupid.

Re: Covid 19 stats

If you consult enough "experts" you can confirm any opinion, I will be the first to admit I hate wearing the damn mask, and I don't at home or outside, or in my car, wtf is that about anyway? But I do if I go into a store which I avoid doing at all costs. It is common courtesy, if there is a small chance it could keep me from spreading it, it is worth the annoyance. I go to the grocery, where I can buy almost everything I need at night, around 2:30 am, away from the daywalkers, and keep to myself otherwise, it is kind of funny how the state has now mandated that if we are working a 2 man job at my work we need to wear the mask, there were no rules in place for the first 3 odd months of the disease? But I do it, don't know what your co-workers are up to when not at work, any more than they know what I'm doing. It is a courtesy. I feel if it keeps even one person healthy it is worth it. (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Nobody cares donnie because it really isn’t the biggest story in the country right now.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/florida-labs-busted-covid/

Re: Covid 19 stats

Re: Covid 19 stats

Fox 35 Orlando, the reputable source for news.

You're such a fucking moron.

Re: Covid 19 stats

35 test sites were not reporting negative test results... but did report the positive test results... thus everyone recorded as having covid did have covid, and the tragic spike due to Florida's recklessness is no less real...

OK so... your point is what? that 12000 new cases a day don't matter because 10000 other people were tested that didn't contract Covid that day?

?

Don - you gotta admit here that article really tries to insinuate something nefarious going on, but there's not.

It neither concludes that the tests are inaccurate, nor that the spike in cases is inaccurate. It doesn't even suggest any willful misinformation. Like worst case scenario it only would mean there could be an inaccurate estimate of the total number of tests?

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

.....and it wasn’t any fault of the testing labs, as they weren’t required to report the negative results as per the state.

Sounds like the great red state of Florida made their own HUGE story donnie, not the dems plandemic conspirators association.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, I can cherry pick too!

>

> So you've been advocating masks "bEcaUSe scEInce" and now evidence shows

> that to be unproven. You cucked yourself.

hahaha this fucking dweeb just said cuck unironically

Re: Covid 19 stats

The article states that they did 14 test concluding that masks are ineffective, yes more research can be done but I've yet to see any valid tests on the other side of the argument.

Btw there are several things being tested in that article and the end of the the mask statement at the top has a period then another finding meaning that they are talking about several tests being conducted with masks, hygiene, and others. Then if you read the "face masks" section in specifically says there was no difference between wearing one or not wearing one including the surgical mask and several others that were tested.

Just like Fauci said at the beginning that they make the wearer feel "safe" when I fact it doesnt really make an impact.

Yes things change as is the nature of science and how science can be discovered but nothing has been done since these tests to say if they now find that are in fact a viable option. Its about control, not health.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dude, it's totally okay that you don't understand how the scientific

> method works and you are not able to comprehend scientific articles,

> you're probably better at fixing cars or applying drywall than me.

>

> But for the love of god, don't use something you don't understand to

> make a point, just like i won't tell you how to apply drywall.

Fucking epic!

Re: Covid 19 stats

The reason I day plandemic, more doctors in the field daily are coming out and saying the truth about covid and the lies around it.

Same as blm, Russia gate, antifa. The left is floundering and all the shit the left tries to sling trying to make something stick.

You people are fucking insane, I'm done trying to make a point to a brick wall or maybe a better analogy would be a pile of shit. (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

^ Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. It’s people like you that make this country suck.

I had to stop the video after the first 10 seconds. Sorry, I have trouble taking advice from doctors that are morbidly obese. It’s just a thing i have. Nothing personal.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Huh? She doesnt look morbidly obese to me, maybe to happened to see your reflection in your phone screen?

Blind to the truth as usual, keep it up ace.

Screenshot_20200721-163607_Samsung Internet.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

next it'll be pepe memes

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

She doesn’t appear until 20 seconds into the video. If you only watch 10 seconds of it like I said, you would see how it appears as though Chubby is the doctor. Whatever, nobody here is interested in your plandemic.

Re: Covid 19 stats

“We’re asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a mask, get a mask. Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact, they’ll have an effect and we need everything we can get,”

-Donal J Trump

even lord of the morons has seen enough proof that masks slow the spread of covid and is saying the exact same shit everyone else in this thread has been saying the entire time. You're straight up fucking wrong, guy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-trump/trump-americans-should-wear-a-mask-when-they-cannot-keep-social-distance-idUSKCN24M2X3

Fat shaming that woman is wack. (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I didn’t fat shame a woman. I watched about 10 seconds of the video with some fat dude with a caption before his face saying “ Dr. Gold blah blah “, and I assumed he was the doctor. My bad for not watching the entire video. If someone other than dude posted it I would have watched the entire video.

Re: Covid 19 stats

It's ok if you dont want to hear the truth, it will come out eventually. And just like roger stone and Flynn the investigations will lead back to the leftwing corrupt unlawful idiots. I urge you to take a step back and just see all the contradictions made by the establishment media and the people pushing the hype.

Monetary gain is the name of the game.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I didn’t fat shame a woman. I watched about 10 seconds of the video with

> some fat dude with a caption before his face saying “ Dr. Gold blah blah

> “, and I assumed he was the doctor. My bad for not watching the entire

> video. If someone other than dude posted it I would have watched the

> entire video.

Ditto

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Sorry, I don’t trust doctors that are also lawyers either.

She’s got quite a few of her facts wrong too. It’s obvious that she watches fox news.

Does she dismiss the urgency of wearing of masks also? Can’t wait for you to post more Dr. Gold videos, because she’s like really impressive. Not.

And why does all of the staff at hospitals wear masks, genius?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I didn’t fat shame a woman. I watched about 10 seconds of the video

> with

>

> > some fat dude with a caption before his face saying “ Dr. Gold blah

> blah

>

> > “, and I assumed he was the doctor. My bad for not watching the entire

>

> > video. If someone other than dude posted it I would have watched the

>

> > entire video.

>

> Ditto

Gonna call yall flies now, cause you'll eat up shit like there's no tomorrow.

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > I didn’t fat shame a woman. I watched about 10 seconds of the video

>

> > with

>

> >

>

> > > some fat dude with a caption before his face saying “ Dr. Gold blah

>

> > blah

>

> >

>

> > > “, and I assumed he was the doctor. My bad for not watching the

> entire

>

> >

>

> > > video. If someone other than dude posted it I would have watched the

>

> >

>

> > > entire video.

>

> >

>

> > Ditto

>

> Gonna call yall flies now, cause you'll eat up shit like there's no

> tomorrow.

Ya, a "Johnny come lately" is gonna hurt my feelings. Go eat a bag of dicks moron.

Like they say, "steers and queers". Which are you? (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Now if he can just the fuck off of Twitter.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Better get your gas masks ready. Its happening

(edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

I heard some fuckhead say,

"30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of TEN MILLION people have died of it.

Live your life. Quit drinking the fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go ahead and PANIC!"

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I heard some fuckhead say,

>

> "30-32 dead in USA,mostly people over 80 yrs. old. That means 1 out of

> TEN MILLION people have died of it.

>

> Live your life. Quit drinking the fake news Kool-Aid. OR, just go ahead

> and PANIC!"

Neither of which would save lives. And that same person believes in a judgement day.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Learn how to spell JUDGMENT, Evil.......................LOL!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account