Re: Covid 19 stats

I believe PBS isn't actually funded by the government.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Don't defund peppa..thats what i have been watching instead of the news...

Re: Covid 19 stats

You jackasses might get your wishes...might not make it much longer..but i'm too hard headed to let you win (edited)

20200717_111236.jpg

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> ..people like evil think you either think as he does or youare to ve briw beat into

> believing his way..

wut (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Too.many meds right now chris....no intention to insukt you any way my appology

Re: Covid 19 stats

Pops wrote:

> So the world is changing so everybody has the same thoughts and

> opinions...yea that sounds logical...everybody think alike ....hahahaha.

> ..wow you people really are intelligent..

They are in for a rude awakening when everyone that has opposed Marxism=Communism and LAWLESSNESS all their lives blows them away in Nov. 2020.

Will you cry when that happens? Will you claim Russian collusion again?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Marxism=Communism

No it's not. Try reading a real book for once you moron.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Same totalitarian beliefs. People suffer and have no freedom. Been watching it happen for 60 yrs. of my life.

Russia is right now imprisoning Christians at an alarming rate. Freedom of worship? They don't care a whit. Neither do the Dems, boy.

Re: Covid 19 stats

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

I don't recall you ever being upset with Russia imprisoning and torturing LGBTQ people. If anything imprisoning people for their religious beliefs is a step up from imprisoning people just for who they are.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Don, Russia is no longer communist. Your president has not and will not condemn despots because that it what he wants here. Did you know that in the USA, people are arrested and locked up for no other reason than being black or brown. Fuck your ideals and while we’re at it Christianity too. You’re a sheep.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Russia is still communist. Fooled you too?

Quote from History.net

`Although the president Boris Yeltsin banned the Communist Party of the Soviet Union in 1991, the CPRF took its place. Although United Russia has a majority of over 60%, the CPRF is the second largest political party in Russia. This means that there are still communists in the opposition and that quite a lot of Russians still believe in communism.' (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

hold on a fukn sec here, pops what you in for?

Re: Covid 19 stats

don uses big scary word like communism. yet remains completely unaware of what that means. do you want to actually talk about the differences in Marxism, communism, socialism and totalitarianism and how those have played out in our country and others? no, I don't think so, but for a simple mind they've done a great job convincing the faithful that communism=totalitarianism=liberals=bad

heaven forbid you actually learn something about what you're talking about.

OR so I'm just not being some kinda big meanie libtard LOL, please let us commies in on why you believe racial equality and/or scientifically backed medically responsible response to a global pandemic are "communist/Marxist" and have no place in America.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> hold on a fukn sec here, pops what you in for?

Heart. Number 6 but they got me before it got me...

Re: Covid 19 stats

Heck will i can't afford croke..if i go up i'll havw to put up wth Don,if i go down i'll run into you other guys....guess i better try to stay in the middle lol (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

You won't have to worry about meeting Don, Jesus doesn't like racist homophobes.

Re: Covid 19 stats

No need for all that bas..i was just joking with Don as well as was the rest... (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

Quote: ` Marxism, communism, socialism and totalitarianism'

No need to discuss types of diseases of the mind............they are still diseases and corruption, AND enemies of Democracy.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No need for all that bas..i was just joking with Don as well as was the

> rest...

Don't joke with Bas.....................he only laughs after he's sent a rock ur way.LOL!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Dang ..Don i just figured out after all this time about the rock throwing....it finally kicked me in the head....Earnest T. Loll

Re: Covid 19 stats

jesus, pops

6th heart attack or 6th heart?

usually only rothschilds get that many transplants

Take it easy and get better soon, ya big fuckin' pain in the ass, ok?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> jesus, pops

>

> 6th heart attack or 6th heart?

>

> usually only rothschilds get that many transplants

>

> Take it easy and get better soon, ya big fuckin' pain in the ass, ok?

Heart attack....didnt get me too bad this time...i'm kinda indestructable....thanks

Re: Covid 19 stats

Yo pops. All bickering aside. Relax and let them docs do the good work.

Feel better

Re: Covid 19 stats

Overpriced Parts /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > No need for all that bas..i was just joking with Don as well as was

> the

>

> > rest...

>

> Don't joke with Bas.....................he only laughs after he's sent a

> rock ur way.LOL!

Bas Or whatever his name name is sucks and has no clue Because he lives in such a tiny area!

when I was his age I had a family of five and a business, Boat, performance cars and bikes and house and lived in one of the best communities in the USA /world with no college at all, Just working in the trades!

He has nothing and I will never have anything in his liberal socialist state

He will have Rosie Palm and her five sisters though!

He is he dumb for where he lives it’s like only Like a third of part of my state,

Nothin like The rest of the USA and he judges the whole USA from New York City which sucks beyond belief If you want to be robbed mugged, killed Looted, protested, raped Beyond belief etc.

Compared to the rest of the small town USA, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis and other those Progressive run cities and West/left coasts except for the northern part are horrible!

I mean several times this year as well as 40 years prior have my car doors unlocked with the keys in it in dome light on, I’ve left the front door unlocked as well, I left my moped idling in my driveway for hours In the drive when I fell asleep after dinner I could go on and on go though I try to make sure I’m careful nowadays Because nut case people are everywhere!

But I left bikes out in front of my house All night, And garage door or opened unlocked last year,

I’m getting used to havind locked up tighter than Fort Knox and checking everything before I go to bed which is very late because I have insomnia‘

I I mean I don’t understand why people want to put up with this crap!

I’m going to go and do what I do, there’s no choice about it,

I hope bas (trying to remember what his real name) is enjoys his suck ass life is his tiny little suck ass county size of just 1 County in like if California putting down the USA, he has no clue! What does country is!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Wow ken ..ha ha dont hold back..it's all good..i guess we all should be thankful for what we do have and the fact we can all be human...just like potr zebie wishing me well and i appreciate it..now we can go back to insulting each other ..lol the american way

Re: Covid 19 stats

Jimmy Cincinnati /

glad to hear your still with us Pops. take care of yourself, live to ped another day!

Dang Ken, you cray!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Thank to all of you on the wishing well thoughts..i might come off as an ass but actually i'm a big old push over teddy bear until my temper gets me..we have our differences but i don't hold a grudge and actually love all of you ..even Evil loll

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > No need for all that bas..i was just joking with Don as well as was

>

> > the

>

> >

>

> > > rest...

>

> >

>

> > Don't joke with Bas.....................he only laughs after he's sent

> a

>

> > rock ur way.LOL!

>

> Bas Or whatever his name name is sucks and has no clue Because he lives

> in such a tiny area!

>

> when I was his age I had a family of five and a business, Boat,

> , performance cars and bikes and house and lived in one of the best

> communities in the USA /world with no college at all, Just working in

> the trades!

>

> He has nothing and I will never have anything in his liberal socialist

> t state

>

> He will have Rosie Palm and her five sisters though!

>

> He is he dumb for where he lives it’s like only Like a third of part of

> my state,

>

> Nothin like The rest of the USA and he judges the whole USA from New

> w York City which sucks beyond belief If you want to be robbed mugged,

> killed Looted, protested, raped Beyond belief etc.

>

> Compared to the rest of the small town USA, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis

> and other those Progressive run cities and West/left coasts except for

> the northern part are horrible!

>

> I mean several times this year as well as 40 years prior have my car

> doors unlocked with the keys in it in dome light on, I’ve left the front

> door unlocked as well, I left my moped idling in my driveway for hours

> In the drive when I fell asleep after dinner I could go on and on go

> though I try to make sure I’m careful nowadays Because nut case people

> are everywhere!

>

> But I left bikes out in front of my house All night, And garage door or

> opened unlocked last year,

>

> I’m getting used to havind locked up tighter than Fort Knox and checking

> everything before I go to bed which is very late because I have

> insomnia‘

>

> I I mean I don’t understand why people want to put up with this crap!

>

> I’m going to go and do what I do, there’s no choice about it,

>

> I hope bas (trying to remember what his real name) is enjoys his suck

> ass life is his tiny little suck ass county size of just 1 County in

> like if California putting down the USA, he has no clue! What does

> country is!

Dude....get some rest! How can anyone be "dumb" for where they were born/live? Look up "ethnocentric" and for gods sake relax! I would bet your property is safer in the Netherlands than it is in many places in America. Contrary to what our schools/conformity camps teach, the world does not revolve around the United States. There is a whole big world out there, and believe it or not, many people in many other countries are not at all unhappy!

Re: Covid 19 stats

Shit pops I hope you recover well. Seem like a tough old country boy and I'm sure you will prosper and keep living your happy life. Seems like you have a nice family and a pretty laid back life style that you worked hard for. It's hard to get ahead and I think alot of the young punks on here are jealous of you and were not taught right and wrong by their folks. I respect my elders and learn from them. All this social media has made people think they are super heros and think they can solve the world's problems by pushing buttons. People just hide behind the screen now and talk shit. I'm not saying I'm not guilty but man I remember not being able to be in the house until supper time and then I couldn't wait to go back outside after to have an imagination and build forts and show your buds the playboy you stole from your dad.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Thanks pepi..i'll survive again maybe..had several close calls but have always pulled through...i do have a good family that helps make that happen too...yea the internet brings out the worst sometimes and also a keyboard can't convey what your real feelings are and the way you intend to say things at times because you have no body language,,facial expression,or tone of voice to rely on..i appreciate the words ..

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account